Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensensGurl07 (View Post)

Here's a perfect song for them Broken Strings!!

'I like those, a song i want done for them in mvid form is Seether f/Amy Lee, 'Broken', i think the lyrics to that song fits Oliver & Laurel so well, but that's probably just me that feels that way, Lol!' d.v.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Thanks for the info
Old 12-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting all those vids Mandi. I'm off to watch them now.
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

your welcome Amy
Old 12-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
If Helena does come back (and I'm sure she will.)

I hope they don't make it a love triangle between Helena/Oliver/Laurel. I want to see more of a friendship angle between Laurel/Helena. I mean they are two out of the three members of Birds of Prey.
. Laurel could use some more people in her life outside of this love life stuff. And this friendship would benefit both characters, they can learn from each other.

Besides it seemed to me they had closed the chapter on the Helena/Ollie romance, they both realised their paths were not as in synch as they thought., which was the main reason why they hooked up, lessons were learned. And Helena could tell that laurel was the love of Ollie's life and that love like that just doesnt die, despite them trying to hide their feelings.

It would seem like backtracking & weird after this realization for the character to be brought back just to be stuck in a love triangle with those 2, when she sort of "backed off" before. Why would she want to go back to a guy, who she can tell is still harboring feelings to the "love of his life" and likely always will. Being a third wheel would seem OOC, she has way too much perceptiveness and pride. Its the CW so, hey who knows,......I have some faith though the show, will prioritize the girls' friendship, that was after all one of the main purposes for the diner meeting, to set thing up. Honestly I probably can take any love triangle, I just want her "BOP family" to be used to built & bulk up Laurel, not the other way round.
Spoiler:
They wont run out of other potential L.Is for Ollie throughout the series thats for sure.

@Danity Vampyro Cool vids thanks for linking.

Last edited by Honeycutt; 12-10-2012 at 10:01 AM
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Laurel and Ollie would always love each other most, regardless of who they date in present time or regarding future love interests.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycutt (View Post)
It would seem like backtracking & weird after this realization for the character to be brought back just to be stuck in a love triangle with those 2, when she sort of "backed off" before. Why would she want to go back to a guy, who she can tell is still harboring feelings to the "love of his life" and likely always will. Being a third wheel would seem OOC, she has way too much perceptiveness and pride. Its the CW so, hey who knows,......I have some faith though the show, will prioritize the girls' friendship, that was after all one of the main purposes for the diner meeting, to set thing up. Honestly I probably can take any love triangle, I just want her "BOP family" to be used to built & bulk up Laurel, not the other way round.
I agree. So far the show hasn't done any of the annoying things the other CW shows do. Even the Oliver/Laurel/Tommy love triangle isn't really a love triangle because Oliver isn't trying to break them up or anything like that.

I think the show is going into the right direction and I really hope they don't make a Laurel/Oliver/Helena love triangle in the future. It would be OOC for Helena to fight over a guy like that. She realized she would always be second best and chose to get out before she started falling for Oliver.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

i don;t know, I don;t really buy that Laurel is in love with Tommy. I think the reason why Ollie isn't trying to break them up is because he believes he doesn't deserve her. Plus it would make him look like a jerk.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

^I don't think Laurel is in love with Tommy yet. She cares about him very much but I don't think she's fallen in love with him the way he was with her. I agree that Oliver doesn't feel like he deserves her so that's one of the reasons why they are apart. He also doesn't want to have to lie and keep secrets from her too. Plus this way she remains safe from his Arrow life. I really don't think Oliver will try to break up Laurel/Tommy. They will break up for their own reasons.

Really don't want to see a Laurel/Oliver/Helena triangle. Helena knows about Oliver's feelings for Laurel and that's why she walked away from him in the last episode. It wouldn't make sense to do this triangle.
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 12-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_gazer02 (View Post)
^I don't think Laurel is in love with Tommy yet. She cares about him very much but I don't think she's fallen in love with him the way he was with her. I agree that Oliver doesn't feel like he deserves her so that's one of the reasons why they are apart. He also doesn't want to have to lie and keep secrets from her too. Plus this way she remains safe from his Arrow life. I really don't think Oliver will try to break up Laurel/Tommy. They will break up for their own reasons.

Really don't want to see a Laurel/Oliver/Helena triangle. Helena knows about Oliver's feelings for Laurel and that's why she walked away from him in the last episode. It wouldn't make sense to do this triangle.
'I totally agree with this post and i've bumped up the Laurel & Oliver thread/forum over @Couples FanForum. So if you ladies are interested, you can post over there as well!' d.v.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think the show is going into the right direction and I really hope they don't make a Laurel/Oliver/Helena love triangle in the future. It would be OOC for Helena to fight over a guy like that. She realized she would always be second best and chose to get out before she started falling for Oliver.
Exactly

Quote:
I think the reason why Ollie isn't trying to break them up is because he believes he doesn't deserve her. Plus it would make him look like a jerk.
Agree. He has to handle it this way.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also don't think Laurel is in love with Tommy.. I think she'll never be.. but she finds a way to live a life without Ollie..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Laurel is falling for Tommy either. IMO she still has many trust issues.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

I personally think that she's dating Tommy because she's comfortable with him. I would be shocked if she actually gave a new guy a chance.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah I can see it being that too..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread