Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yup they already said she will I think it will be Lance I could go with her & Rene could c that
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quentin? I rather he get back with Donna

I see "Tina" either with Rene or if they wanna give her a gf - E2!Black Siren? eventually considering their will probably start rivilry
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

y not Lance I don't think it will be BS it will probably be someone else or Rene
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

I've seen people speculating about possibility of Dinah and Lance. I assumed Rene as possibility first as well and was vehemently against the idea of Lance but its growing on me. In the comics their was the huge age gap with BC and GA. so if they went the lance route it would be like that romance just without the GA. So i dunno. I will have to see if there is any merit to it first as well. Im always open.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I'm neutral with having no opinion need to see it on screen to have an opinion
Old 08-13-2017, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Honestly I don't want to see her with anyone. Same for Oliver. I got tired of all the romance stuff on Arrow. Sometimes I think that it distracts the writers for the main plot of the season. That's why I believe season 5 worked really well.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Honestly I don't want to see her with anyone. Same for Oliver. I got tired of all the romance stuff on Arrow. Sometimes I think that it distracts the writers for the main plot of the season. That's why I believe season 5 worked really well.
Same here, but sadly, we won't get our wish. IMO, there just aren't any intriguing options to choose from. Oliver is taken and he has bedded way too many women already as is. Diggle is married. Curtis is gay. Rene is way too immature and a much better fit for Thea (even if I wouldn't wish him upon her, either) and Dinah is the literal replacement of Quentin's daughter (right down to the same first name), so the idea of them hooking up just gives me the creeps. The only guy I would be interested in seeing her with is Slade. I think they would make one badass couple, but Manu probably won't appear on the show often enough for that to materialize and even if he did, the Arrow writers wouldn't think of this idea in a million years.
Hamburgo1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nah also don't see Manu appearing often enough he may be in the premiere but I don't see Arrow being able to get a contract on him - for a bit, wasn't he against or upset with TPTB or something

I honestly see her with Rene but that might just be me cause he's the only real option

Oliver = Felicity
Diggle = Lyla
Curtis = Gay
Quentin = want back with Donna AND like you said CREEPY cause she's pretty much a replacement for his daughter

Unless they wanna go Black Canary Black Siren
Old 08-13-2017, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Nah also don't see Manu appearing often enough he may be in the premiere but I don't see Arrow being able to get a contract on him - for a bit, wasn't he against or upset with TPTB or something

I honestly see her with Rene but that might just be me cause he's the only real option

Oliver = Felicity
Diggle = Lyla
Curtis = Gay
Quentin = want back with Donna AND like you said CREEPY cause she's pretty much a replacement for his daughter

Unless they wanna go Black Canary Black Siren
I'd love black canary and black siren. I think I'd love it so much.

I think I could like Rene and Thea but I always figured eventually they'd try and get Roy back for her to end with. Or she'd go to where he is.

I want Donna and Qunetin back together as well but more of an always mentioned but. Or seem that much Donna. She did end up getting to much screen time last season when I'd rather have had more Lyla.

I'm still saying depending on though I could maybe get behind Dnah and Quentin. Maybe. I was creep out when people started speculating it but honestly if written well I could maybe get behind it.

I am with Gina though. I don't want that much romance. It's taken over on Arrow and Flash. I like romance more in the background with the occasional forefront moment.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 08-14-2017 at 01:42 PM
Old 08-14-2017, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"Tina"|Quentin just feels creepy not sure if it was written like best ever - if I could get over the creepy feeling

Rene|Thea I honestly don't see it happening even if he would only be "shippable" with her cause of the Roy|Thea plus how old is he? considering he's got like a 10ish year old daughter
Old 08-15-2017, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

i Really can't wait to see a full shot of Dinah putting her suit on for the first time.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh same here

Quote:
Every face wears a mask.

Quote:
#FanArtFriday by the very talented @audrey_gianelli. Merci beaucoup Audrey, ça c'est incroyable! ������������
Old 08-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

She looks gorgeous

Quote:
"Tina"|Quentin just feels creepy not sure if it was written like best ever - if I could get over the creepy feeling

Rene|Thea I honestly don't see it happening even if he would only be "shippable" with her cause of the Roy|Thea plus how old is he? considering he's got like a 10ish year old daughter
I know, it feels a little creepy.

I like Rene/Thea but I think there are better options for her like Anarky and I want to see her with Roy in the end of the series.

And yeah, I don't think we will see Slade very often so...

I don't know why but I really got tired of all the romance drama in these superhero tv shows I think that the last two characters I kinda "shipped" were Felicity and Rory. I know, it was weird. And kind of impossible
Old 08-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Felicity and Mick? that is weird dude
Old 08-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Felicity and Mick? I said Rory