Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I liked the episode but I didn't see a lot of moments between Laurel and Oliver, I hope we get more now that they're going to work together! What she does makes sure he doesn't have to kill anybody because she's going to try to put them in jail. And Laurel still calls him the Arrow
Old 10-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

sure they only had one scene this time but surely we'll get more. that little surprise Laurel did for Ollie was really cute ^^ and them being "business" partners sounds promising ...............and pretty hot

next week I'm sure Oliver will try to comfort her somehow over the loss of Sara :'( so that should result in a nice intimate scene between them..

Old 10-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Extreme Fan

'Yes it does, that hate does Great! things as i see it, the haterz can hate all they want on her, Katie isn't goin anywhere, Laurel isn't goin anywhere. Especially now that Sara has died, now Laurel will be officially crowned Black Canary, which she is the real Bc to me, now she & Ollie will be working closely together. And, as much as i hate to mention Olicity! as much as i don't want these two to Evah! get together, i wished that they had hooked them on up. Atleast they could have got them over with cos in a short span of time they would have been over & done with by either break-up or her butt getting killed, well;atleast Sara is gone, so all there's left to deal with is Felicity. I hope that new guy, that Ray, who played the last Superman/Clark Kent before Henry Cavill took over the role, well i hope they have him stick around for abit to eventually get it with Felicity. I tell ya one thing though, Kreisberg, Guggenheim & Berlanti better not call themselves tryin to make Olicity! endgame, they bet not dare do that. If i even suspect that, then i'm so done with this show & i don't want too be done bcos i luv the show, so they better watch theirselves. But other than that, last nite episode was Wonderful! i was unnerved watching whether Oliver & Felicity was goin too get together or not, but the rest of the episode was Wonderful! And i believe that we will starting nxt wk, see Oliver & Laurel slowly but surely, start back up again, it's just going to take time that's all!' d.v.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to say I'm quite happy Olicity didn#t happen all the way..Because at least nobody can say somethign like Felicity is better than Laurel or mean more to Ollie than Laurel did, because he risked being in a relationship with her and not with Laurel...

But enough about that talk..
I'm sure we'll get a good scene next week and I demand at least one hug

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I think nobody should say Felicity is better than Laurel, I'm quite tired of seeing people who hates Laurel when she did so few mistakes and she in her relationship with Oliver was the hurt one. I believe Oliver&Laurel and also Oliver&Felicity will happen but we won't know which one will be the endgame, so I don't think anyone should stop watching the show if one of the two couples starts dating. I have the feeling that's pretty clear we won't know the endgame until Arrow finishes. I hope in some way some Laurel haters start to be kinder with her character and also with the actress.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

I just wanna see how Sara dying will affect their relationship, and Laurel's development into becoming Black Canary. Will Oliver even know? Will she keep it from him?
Old 10-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tha she'll become BC? I can see both options.. maybe she'll first go to him for training but when he denies her she'll keep it a secret Until she'll finally appear as BC

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just want these two together!
Old 10-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope they get some good scenes soon. Oliver really sucks in the romantic department. Lol

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure we'll get great scenes this week

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watch the first episode and I like those 2 already.
Old 10-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I watch the first episode and I like those 2 already.
Season 1 is good for them. 2 on the other hand, things don't go so well.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

just started the show, i like oliver most with that girl Helena in season 1, but i like him and Laurel much much more than with that Felicity girl, cant believe they are like favorite couple on this board
Old 10-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if Laurel will push Oliver away. I know he will try to help her grieve.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread