Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

^You're allowed to share some pics of the comic Just sayin'
Old 08-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ha ha okay I'll do that next time

~*~*~

In the mean time, about freakin' time that Green Arrow gets a variant cover!!!!

And it's a Bombshell variant.

(Now they need to go back and release a Lego variant )

Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

(nice variant )

In my city this weekend is going to be a convention of comics... but guess what, I'm not going to be there! The good thing is that I'm going to be in a big, but very big city, where my opportunities to buy or find a GA comic (or one of Birds of Prey at least) are bigger than the ones here (but I'd have a great opportunity with the conv in my city, too ). I hope I come back and I have something to show to you all
Old 08-15-2015, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
Right now though! As I mentioned in the last thread before closing; the only thing I'm hoping for is Barry's time portal somehow resurrecting Kate Spencer after her death at the end of season 2 and she becoming Manhunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Here's hoping for that happening soon .
With the appearance of Constantine this upcoming season, I think it might be a positive sign for Kate returning. The staff that she uses belonged to Eclipso and he was referenced in that series as the rising darkness. Even though we never saw him get defeated (I don't know if anyone finished watching the series), they could say they still found his staff later on and if Kate returns, she can have it on her somehow.
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm skeptical about the whole Constantine thing only because I never saw the show and I don't read the comics so I'm not sure if in terms of the tv character I'll be lost with him coming on Arrow.
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-16-2015, 05:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm sure they will give a rundown on who he is when he appears. He will be new the everyone on the show as well.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I'm skeptical about the whole Constantine thing only because I never saw the show and I don't read the comics so I'm not sure if in terms of the tv character I'll be lost with him coming on Arrow.
There will be a brief introduction to the character for sure.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Here's the official hope for Kate Spencer's return this season and officially suiting up as Manhunter
Old 09-12-2015, 03:53 AM
New Fan

Arrow is the most underrated heroes ever. Thankfully this show has showed his true importance. I wish to see him in the Justice League movie. Nobody can compete with the standard of Stephen Amell
Jude@Fjackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Here's the official hope for Kate Spencer's return this season and officially suiting up as Manhunter
Here too!

I know, if GA is in the JL movie, it'll be hard for the one who plays GA to do a better role like Stephen's performance.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

With Earth-2 in existence now! I wonder what Earth-2's Oliver is like? What about the rest of the Queen family? I also hope that Kate Spencer comes from there and returns as both Star City (Starling) DA and Manhunter
Old 11-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I don't know so much about the comics, but what is Earth 2? Maybe I forgot about it
Old 11-11-2015, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
With Earth-2 in existence now! I wonder what Earth-2's Oliver is like? What about the rest of the Queen family? I also hope that Kate Spencer comes from there and returns as both Star City (Starling) DA and Manhunter
We got this answer last night on The Flash. It appears that in Earth-2; Oliver died and it was Robert who lived; got stranded on the island for 5 years; and donned the Arrow title. However, it appears in his version; he was always referred to as The Hood and didn't achieve the great hero status that Oliver did. I wonder if this means that this Robert doesn't possess the kind of stability that Oliver eventually achieved in becoming the Green Arrow? Also, I wonder if in this version if he wound up with Isabel Roshev or not? Maybe this means that Kate Spencer is Manhunter in Earth-2?
Old 11-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

lol, didn't watch The Flash episodes, that's why I was so confused, I only watched the one when the flash from earth-2 comes to earth-1. What a weird thing... Robert becoming on "The Hood" or "The Arrow".
Old 11-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^- Not as weird as you'd think. In the Flash comics, "Flashpoint" series, it was Wayne Sr. who became Batman after Bruce was the one who died.
Emma♥Neal
Reply   Post New Thread