Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

What an episode.. my nerves were on the edge

+++
I loved how Ollie got Slade in the end without killing him
Also how clever he did it. Also because this means we'll someday get Slade back.
I think it's better Isobel won't return, because I thought her motivation was pretty lame
The Laurel/Sara scene
Felicity's face when Ollie said he loved her

---
Also this scene gave me a nearly heart attack.. this is not nice CW.. I think they're gonna happen someday, but it felt way to soon, way too earnest for it to be true... I was anxiously waiting for it to be not true, because I think Ollie isn't ready for this yet. (you see? I'm not only saying this because I'm a Laurel/Ollie shipper )
Thea going with Merlyn. I thought for quite some time about, if Thea now will become a new villain? Now, there's definitely room for that and atm I don't like it.
Way not enough Diggle and Laurel
What I specially missed was a Laurel/Ollie scene We shippers were really patient and we deserved one scene
Also... please don't let Quentin die.. it would break my heart..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:01 PM
New Fan

I think this the end of the show for me
1/Im sick of the olicity stuff its tiresome and is hurting both Ollie and Felicity as characters because Felicity is just a lovesick girl and Ollie is turning into a b*tch

2/Slade one of the best dc fighters got pawned by Ollie and it took everything away from his character for me even though Manu was awesome

3/The gut punch for me was Sara returning to the league of her own will wtf and then the on the nose passing of the jacket i nearly smashed my tv when i saw that

With Sara gone and Slade to nothing interests me about s3 even remotely last weeks ep was miles better
Canarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's been a great season and I think this episode was a good end. Wrapped up some things and left some openings for next season. Hopefully they'll be able to keep the quality up.
seanoc18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oliver being truthful in the mansion scene with Felicity makes 0 sense.
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not done with the show, but it just holds no joy for me watching it anymore. The second half of this season was blah....and the finale, while ok and better than the last 6 or 8 episodes, still was nowhere near as good as last year's.

The island scenes continue to bring to an abrupt halt any momentum an episode might have. It's like I start to get excited about a scene and BAM...we're off to the island and suddenly, I don't care and I change the channel.

IMO, if you're going to have someone like Slade or Malcolm (I already dread whats coming with Thea next season) you can't let them win EVERY FIGHT. And up until that last fight in the finale, Slade always won. To me, that doesn't make the show interesting, it make it predictable and boring. So, the finale was fine, but I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting for next season like I was last year.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Passionate Fan

They brought their A-game with the Team Arrow scenes and Olicity was wow! Stephen and Emily just bring it everytime! The fake out ILY was awesome not only because it's under the guise of falsehood but it's such a ginormous leap forward but a lot standstill at the same time. Oliver and Felicity are a beautiful dance. Elegant, graceful, sometimes there's a sudden moment or complete intimacy only for it to the interlude into a dance step where they are distant again.

I was not expecting any kiss for sure. It's not time for that yet. Season 3, I'm all for personal development. But the fact they had those moments in the final episodes. Just wow.

They have progressed Olicity in ways I could only dream of in S1. I know fans want it all - but look how far they've come. This is the love story we want and anticipate. They are being developed so well. I don't even want them to kiss till end of s3! I'm sorry but I just love their interactions, their looks, their moments of vulnerability it's gold! Why rush perfection with a wham bam thank-you ma'am.

I do agree the second half of the season from 2x13 was messy. It just lost narrative and I'm still disappointment with Slade's reasoning and how he carried out his master plan it was so flawed.

Disappointed with Blood, and Isabel

Love Thea, this is the beginning of something awesome!

Glad Roy is back to normal. Diggle and Lyla awesomeness!

Sara going back to the League. Why oh why? Talk about a waste or several episodes of character development

I hope they clean up for s3 and realize what didn't work because TEAM ARROW remains the flawless dynamic. Stephen, David and Emily just kill it! I believe there is room for Roy now that he's normal again! The four of them can work. Just how it should have the day he was introduced!