Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2014, 05:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)

Not happy about Diggle getting shot
I said the same thing.

I was literally like 'nooo whyy?' Can't wait for his H.I.V.E arc. Seriously! And I know it's random but I want to see Carly again

I just want more Team Arrow missions and episodes. And of course Deathstroke!

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Stelena&Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was really cool. Love how we're getting Slade's backstory as to what led him to become Deathstroke!

And Roy, man I hope he goes to Arrow for help.

Loved seeing Sean as a guest star!

And the best parts for me were the Oliver/Felicity scenes. They were so intense!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this episode was eh for me.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We got to see Slade give Ollie Shado's hood!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

That was a good moment!

I feel so bad for Slade. I wish he would have told Shado his feelings long before.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Stelena&Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally I watched the episode last night..

A slower episode, which I think wasn't that bad at all, becasue there was already so much happening in the last few I think it was good to slow down a bit..

I was glad there was a bit less Felicity.. She really annoyed me and I hate that, because I love her I loooved that she was at Central City to stay with Barry even if he was in a coma (I guess that's the way of buying time until he wakes up for his pilot ) I wonder if they'll mention him again until the show (hopefully) starts.

I looooved Ollie realizing that he can't do the Arrow thing alone anymore. That was the reason IMO he lashed out on Felicity, because they couldn't catch the bda guy at first try IMO nothing to do with jealousy . I think it was great that he opened up to Felicity instead of Diggle this time, because he needs to be honest with both of his partners.

LAUREL! Dang! I knew she wouldn't fall for Blood. She's way too smart for that So I hope that's the start of a whole new real storyline for her. Can't wait for next week.
As for the Laurel needs always saving comment. And Felicity doesn't? That'S the thing when you put your life in danger and that's the thing with superhero shows, people always need rescueing and mostly it's the female ones, so MEH!

Roy. I loved him saving Moira. I think he really likes her. I can't wait what will happen to him. and Thea.

Island stuff.. I love that we get to see how Slade becomes the bad guy.. and I wonder about how both Sara and him get to "die" and when it will happen. Specially if this will be the first and last season of Manu as a main cast mamber. I love him, but how long can you keep a viallain around as a main cast member?

Diggle. We got not enough of him and him getting shot. BUt Ithink he'll recover quickly.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)

And I must say I'm happy they didn't kiss yet. Don't get me wrong Team Olicity forever! We mean business, we love them! But it's still dance around each other time...cos for a second at the last scene I thought they were going to I was like 'wait, do it, no don't, what's happening? you're blowing my mind' then they didn't i was like pheww...wish they had

Didn't like Diggle getting shot
I do not want a wham bam thank-you ma'am like Oliver seems to do with everybody before getting real and some his true self. So writers are going perfect with Olicity. It's a beautiful relationship.

Oliver's jealousy was (mean lol) but really sweet. And Diggle pointing it out to him really set in. The last scene, I can't stop raving about it.

Moment I almost missed. Oliver giving Diggle the look to leave him alone with Felicity. Perfect. And just how nervous/unsure he was when he was about to say I'm sorry and open up.

Stephen Amell was awesome in that scene!!

I've loved the reviews it's just power of amazing chemistry that the discussions are a shoulder touch! Seriously! They struck gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Finally I watched the episode last night..

A slower episode, which I think wasn't that bad at all, becasue there was already so much happening in the last few I think it was good to slow down a bit..
True. Didn't see it that way. But yeah.

I was annoyed by Laurel going in circles though it made parts of the episode unnecessarily slow. But I'm starting to warm up to her. Glad she figured out Blood. But stealing her Dad's meds NOT COOL
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 01-17-2014 at 03:43 AM
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Going in circles? How?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-20-2014, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I felt bad for Slade this episode

Manu has been a perfect casting for a comic character so far(waiting to see his Deathstroke).
AzureKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Going in circles? How?
Like going to that lawyer, then her Dad, then Blood, then her Dad again...

It just felt soapy to me. I watch Bold and the Beautiful sometimes, and they spend a lot of time talking in circles.

I'm glad she wised up to Blood and didn't buy his sob story but it just slowed down the episode IMO.

When I would have preferred more focus on Shrapnel.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Laurel's storyline problem (among many) is we already know Blood's the bad guy. It would've been better to have us find out with her. Instead it's boring watching her tell us everything we already know.

But tell not show and being pushed into the background Laurel's entire deal. So I'm not really seeing this great plan they have for her character. So far it's been dumb, boring or barely shown.
Coconut1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

other people always go to other people too..

True, it's more exciting if the audience doesn't know if it's the bad guy, But honestly we also knew Malcolm was the bad guy for a while and nobody complained about that, specially when Ollie rescued him

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-20-2014, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
other people always go to other people too..

True, it's more exciting if the audience doesn't know if it's the bad guy, But honestly we also knew Malcolm was the bad guy for a while and nobody complained about that, specially when Ollie rescued him
Then that's another reason it sucks, we already saw this storyline last season.
Coconut1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

We do see it like every episode..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-20-2014, 05:15 PM
New Fan

I enjoyed everything on the island. The rest? Not so much. I'm not interested in Laurel's "drug problem", and I'd rather have had Team Arrow Jr be the ones investigating Brother Blood. I'd really like to see more of the Roy/Sin/Thea dynamic.

I still like Blood, but by the time we got to the "his aunt is really his mother" reveal, it felt like they'd gone full on soap opera. I wouldn't have been suprised if Stefano DiMera had stepped out of the shadows.

The first half of the season was so epic, that this just felt like a let down.
srelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread