Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That music sounds so Legends of Tomorrow. lol OH I KNEW IT!!
Nate is here.
nice.

Nice way for it to crosso to the Legends of Tomorrow's episode tomorrow.
YES! Gideon. Didn't expect her to make an appearance.

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved seeing Deathstroke back!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait for the fourth part!

I agree that Flash episode was better anyways it's not easy to handle a crossover and a 100th episode at the same time

LoT's episode looks great!
Old 11-30-2016, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like I need to rewatch again like last nights. A whole lot going on again.

So they took the humans to study them and build a weapon to what? Destroy earth?
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the live chat! It's been fun. See everyone on the LoT board tomorrow!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what was the Tommy reference?
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yep. See you all tomorrow for the crazy conclusion.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Flash was better for me but I did feel that for an 100th episode of Arrow, it established what it needed to for the important characters for Arrow. It felt more Arrow than a crossover episode.

I loved seeing Laurel again.

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree.... Flash was better for me too...but we got lots of great scenes in Arrow
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is actually a pretty good ep.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
what was the Tommy reference?
Merlyn made some quip about Tommy being stuck working a triple shift as a doctor in chciago. Which works on two fronts one being a hilarious nod to Colin and his new show Chicago Med and it fits in the idealized world because Tommy loved his mother and she was a Doctor herself.

We also had the hologram Tommy along with all the others and his line "I used to think you were a murder but now i know your a hero." Which actually if ai recall wasnt that also a hallucinated version of Tommy that said that as well? Oliver saw him i believe being all high on Vertigo... I think. Anyway moving on.

I just rematched the episode and I enjoyed it way more the second time. I think the Flash did an amazing job setting up the crossover and what was needed and while Arrow didnt move much of the crossover in any direction until the end it was still amazing. It felt like an Arrow episode and seeing as it was the 100th episode I'm glad they took time out to fit a way in to pay homage. I teared up in several moments. Ollie got his good bye with his parents. Sara finally got her good bye with laurel. Plus we got the great Laurel and Oliver moment where Oliver finally says how much better Laurel deserved from him.
Old 12-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow this was the best ep in forever . The rollercoater of emotions was overwhelming . To see Oliver /Thea once again with there parents and others who died . Thea saying she didn't want to go back . This mind fantasy , was perfect for her .
Old 12-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't watch Arrow anymore, but I had to watch this episode and I just have one word....

LAUREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay well I will say this, if you watched this episode only you would feel MONDO confused. I dont watch any of the other shows so I had no idea what was happening lol. But, I went and watched the others just to make some sense of what was going on. Not really my thing. I dont love super hero things and I dont love the other shows much. Arrow is really the only one that I like a lot. It feels less cheesey to me and not just about the super hero aspect. Its also the most "realistic" of the four without all the supernatural stuff that goes on, so IDK, I just prefer it.

With that said it was a fun crossover and it was really cool to see all the different characters interacting and intermingling. Felicity was hilarious on the flash. Seeing that episode sort of made me miss that show, I will have to catch up someday. I loved all the Arrow characters referencing how weird everything was lol. The Cisco and Felicity interactions were pretty fun too.

I could have done without the false reality scenes. It was cool to see Sarah and Laurel again, they both looked beautiful. But I could have done without the pretend wedding and stuff. Meh. A lot of the episode just felt sort of pointless I guess.

I haven't bothered to try Legends of Tomorrow because I cant get into ANOTHER show, but it looks good. I like a lot of the actors on there. So I might have to give in. I loved the Felicity/Cisco interaction in this. Felicity was really hilarious the whole episode. And it was really cool to see everyone fighting the aliens at the end. Not sure what Olivers deal with Supergirl was though. :/ Glad they kinda resolved that. And the Sara/Oliver scene was great too.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread