Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he
Mark & Maddy | Vincent & Catherine | Oliver & Felicity
Icon | My tumblr | Campaign Henry Cavill
Old 07-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was

- Katie
Old 07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating
Mark & Maddy | Vincent & Catherine | Oliver & Felicity
Icon | My tumblr | Campaign Henry Cavill
Old 07-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 07-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

Old 07-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend
Old 07-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because

Old 07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dp
Old 07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's
Old 07-17-2012, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's still

Old 07-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's still in
Old 07-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's still in love

Old 07-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's still in love with
Old 07-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's still in love with Caroline.

Old 07-18-2012, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Klaus was walking down the street when suddenly he fell in a puddle of water and he yelled, "Did that really just happen to me?". Tyler saw Elena walking with Caroline to the Grill for some drinks when he stumbled on to a vampire named Dane who was friends with Lexi who knew that Klaus was in the vicinity during the storm passing over. Stefan was also hovering around the end table waiting for his turn to talk to Elena about his date with Bonnie. Elena was angry he was dating her best friend because he's still in love with Caroline. Klaus
Closed Thread   Post New Thread