Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2015, 06:26 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah... I think the ending frustrated me

nice lips!!!!
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Armistice will forever be the most confusing movie that I have ever watched. Do you think a re-watch will help me figure things out?

I'm sorry, what? I didn't quite catch that. I'm still staring at the gif set with AJ in the tub, singing. Everything gets blocked out when I'm in trance-mode.

Armistice
x
Old 03-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm sure I've watched other confusing movies but Armistice is super weird. Well, IDK, but if you do re-watch I commend you because I couldn't endure watching it again, not even for Joseph or Matt

I knkow what you mean
Old 03-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ There are more confusing movies thatn Armistice? I didn't think such movies existed. Thank you. It just bugs me that I didn't understand what was happening in it. I'm gonna give it one more try. If I'm still clueless, then I'm just gonna accept that it is what it is: a very confusing movie.

What do they say about the five senses? When one of them isn't working properly, then the other senses are heightened? It's the same thing with that gif set. The fact that half of his face is covered by a towel only draws my attention to the only part of his face that we can see.

Here's a question for you. What do you think happened to AJ and Edward after they opened the trap door (or whatever that was) and discovering that light? I kinda get this sense that whoever is the unlucky soul who is trapped in the house endlessly fighting the monster get transported somewhere else after that revelation (i.e. the flash of light). I mean, there is a new person after a while, so what happens to the person before, and how is each person selected? Do you wanna try to figure those questions out? =p
Old 03-20-2015, 07:59 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I'm sure there are... but still Armistice must be top 5 for sure
Good luck with that!! Hope you find the answers you're looking for I'm happy to classify it as a weird movie

I like your explanation for that... makes sense!!!

Like I said, to me the house is just them being locked into their own minds while their bodies are dying. So once they reached the exit of the house they're just regaining conscience of their whereabouts and probably going to die due to the extensive wounds they probably have. I think the days in the house is just an analogy that minutes when you're in pain actually feels like hours.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am blown away by that answer. Sometimes I forget that they aren't literally trapped inside an actual house, that it's all in their heads. I can now understand why the monster won't die. You can't fight death and win. It's a losing battle, no matter what you do.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:39 AM
Moderator Manager

That's what I think... but I'm curious to see what you'll come up as an explanation after you re-watch.. you might pick up on different hints
Reply   Post New Thread