Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ That would have been preferable. I just meant that, knowing that Cami didn't survive the super-werewolf bite, I'm disappointed that they didn't at least share a final kiss during their goodbye.
That‘s how I feel , too I thought that they maybe didn’t kiss because I red that some fans were really bad to Leah on social Media after their first kiss. So stupid but true .

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 11-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That doesn't make sense to me. No matter whose decision it was to have Klaus and Cami kiss in that moment, it felt right to me. They should have kissed in that moment. I don't understand why viewers get so mean to actors and actresses that play a character that isn't part of their ships. They're just doing their jobs.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-12-2017 at 03:31 PM
Old 11-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ That doesn't make sense to me. No matter whose decision it was to have Klaus and Cami kiss in that moment, it felt right to me. They should have kissed in that moment. I don't understand why viewers get so mean to actors and actresses that play a character that isn't part of their ships. They're just doing their jobs.
Of course. Me neither. Just their job. Can’t understand how you can get so mean

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 11-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Right? It's perfectly fine to love (or not love) a character or ship. People just have to know when expressing their thoughts/feelings goes too far. I've heard how tough it was on Leah when she was on The Originals. No one should have to endure that.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ Right? It's perfectly fine to love (or not love) a character or ship. People just have to know when expressing their thoughts/feelings goes too far. I've heard how tough it was on Leah when she was on The Originals. No one should have to endure that.
So true. I was so sad and ashamed that people can be so nasty and stupid.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, how I long for the days when it wasn't possible for fans to send such negativity to celebrities via social media with the click of a few keys.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I remember at comic con when they talked about Klaus/Cami, the whole audience cheered. And I think Leah was surprised by that. lol I don't remember which year but I remember that.

I don't think the kiss had anything to do with fans though. If so, than Klaus/Cami never would have gotten together to begin with so.... I think that's just looking too much into something.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't know either. I haven't watched any of the Comic Con for The Originals, mostly because I don't like being spoiled. I can understand why Leah was surprised by that. She came in and played the romantic interest for a character that fans have already paired up with another character. I'm happy to hear that she did feel love from fans who saw the Klaus/Cami potential.

I sometimes do that. I need to explain the missed opportunities somehow.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-08-2017 at 09:54 PM
Old 12-09-2017, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Still afraid of the thread of spoilers even if I loved Klaus|Cami
Old 12-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
I would say check it out

Old 12-10-2017, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finity (View Post)
I would say check it out
I'm mid-2nd season right now so working my way
Old 12-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh okay, I thought you were ready to know what we have to deal with in season 5
Have fun and enjoy all the Klamille moments

Old 12-10-2017, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm trying to catch up before Season 5 in order to hopefully watch live

I have a thing about odd numbers so that's why my post about being afraid to come in here for getting spoiled on what I haven't seen
Old 12-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm trying to catch up before Season 5 in order to hopefully watch live

I have a thing about odd numbers so that's why my post about being afraid to come in here for getting spoiled on what I haven't seen
okay now I understand, if u see it like this it’s hard to say if Season 3 was good or not , so my expectations for Season 5 are really low. Maybe u are right with this number thing

Old 12-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't know about you, but I like the surprise of watching the events unfold on screen. The less spoilers I know about the shows I'm watching or that I'm planning on watching, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finity (View Post)
I would say check it out
That sounds promising.

Quote:
I'm trying to do the same, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting it started. I'm going to watch as many episodes as I can, and once I know when the season five premiere is, I'm just going to pause my re-watch and check out season four instead.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread