Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

HP has spoiled us.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Now I seriously need a crossover about Loki helping Sirius and James with their pranks

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oooooh. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something out there!
Old 08-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

If it exists, I need to find it.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

New footage's description:

New Scene From Thor: The Dark World Premiered At D23 But Little New Info Was Revealed - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

Love Jane suprised that Thor told Odin about her. She is so lovely.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another description of the footage.
Quote:
Tom Hiddleston (who apologized for not coming out in costume as he did during Comic-Con 2013) surprised the audience, and he brought a couple guests with him — Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins!

In ‘Thor: The Dark World,’ Portman’s Jane Foster is the “fish out of water,” as she travels to Asgard for the first time. “I thought she was so beautiful, she belonged in Asgard,” joked Hopkins. In actuality, his character, Odin, loathed the fact that his son brought her into his kingdom — and he called Jane a goat in the process.

The first clip to be premiered was Jane’s first presence in Asgard. She’s depicted lying down in a ‘Star Trek’-looking medical bed, as her body is scanned for some unknown infection. When soldiers try to touch her, a red beam of light throws them back. “The infection, it’s defending her,” said the nurses. Though, Thor realizes, “No, it’s defending itself.”

Foster is shown laying on a “soul board,” or, as she called it, a “quantum field generator” — it basically looks like something you’d find on the ‘Star Trek’ Enterprise. A while ago, we revealed a ton of spoilers that leaked through the woodworks and now it seems another one is proving to be true after all [SPOILERS AHEAD] that Jane is infected with a dark spirit and it’s this reason that she’s taken to Asgard and wrapped up in the war against the Dark Elves.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

How am I supposed to wait until November?

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Photo of Natalie at Marvel event today video of the event http://marvel.com/news/story/21005/d..._studios_panel

Last edited by Logan; 08-10-2013 at 08:07 PM
Old 08-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pics!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanx hon for all the gif you sent me !
Old 08-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem, Matt!
Old 08-11-2013, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

I love all these pictures of Tom and Anthony, tumblr is hilarious about them

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw
Old 08-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Odin NOT pleased to see Jane sounds more appropiated than the first report.
Edit: more detailed description:

Quote:
At D23 today, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins were in attendance to promote Thor: The Dark World. The sizzle reel first debuted at Comic-Con was again shown, giving more of a look at the scope of the film as Thor and Loki work together to stop a huge threat to Asgard and beyond.
Thor: The Dark World Comic-Con Footage Described
However, a brand new sequence was shown as well – a scene from early in the film, shortly after Jane Foster arrives in Asgard. In the scene, Jane is being examined on the Asgardian version of a medical table and it becomes clear something is very wrong with her. Thor asks, “This is not of Earth. What is it? “ One of the women examining Jane tells him, “We do not know. But she’ll not survive the amount of energy surging through her.”
Jane tries to keep things light, watching one of the woman manipulate energy above her and asking if it’s a quantum field generator. When the woman gives her a fancy Asgardian term for what she’s doing, Jane asks, “Does this transfer energy from one place to another?” Told it does, she says, “It’s a quantum field generator.”
Odin enters the room and he is not happy to see Thor has brought Jane to Asgard, saying Thor defied him in doing so. Thor says she is ill and Odin yells, “She is mortal!”
Says Odin, “She does not belong here in Asgard any more than a goat belongs at a banquet table!” Jane is aghast, exclaiming, “Did he just…? Who do you think you are? “ He replies, “I am Odin, king of Asgard,” which quiets her down, as she simply says, “Well I am… not a goat.” Odin replies, “I know very well who you are, Jane Foster.” Jane is amused, noting this means Thor talked to his dad about her.
Odin again tells Thor to bring her back to Earth, saying human doctors should help her. He signals for some of his men to take Jane away, but when they approach her, energy blasts forth from her body, knocking them back. Thor runs over to her and asks one of the medics what is happening. He’s told, “It’s defending itself.”
Thor: The Dark World opens November 8th.

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.

Last edited by iram; 08-11-2013 at 10:11 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top