Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 05:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Because he got stabbed, I imagine?
oh yeah that is it
Old 08-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I remember most tho that was dust until we know the real story..
Yeah. When I saw the trailer, that image of Tony made me scared, but I didn't think so much of the dust. But now whenever I see the scene in gifs, I will just be sad now for him (and for Peter).

_____

Almost time for a new thread. Should we use something with "Earth best defender." as title?

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 08-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

...that huge gif of Tony, really makes me sad. i'm still in shock three months later and six theater viewings, haven't seen it at home yet since i'm waiting for the August 14th blu-ray release.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 08-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah he got stab, but did he cover his wound? I don't remember..

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)
Almost time for a new thread. Should we use something with "Earth best defender." as title?
We can use this title for next one..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-04-2018, 07:31 AM
Absolute Fan

That gif though

I do love the emotional way it shows Tony since we don't get to see much of his emotions.
I so love this gif. It kinda truly shows how much Tony cares for them and how much he can be hurt by any of their death or injury or whatever.

It seriously makes me want to find HD screencaptures and make fanart/gif or gather some video fragments to make a fanvid (because I really have the whole idea floating around my brain) and eventually write a fic about it
That's inspiration hitting me hard
Old 08-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
That gif though

I do love the emotional way it shows Tony since we don't get to see much of his emotions.
I so love this gif. It kinda truly shows how much Tony cares for them and how much he can be hurt by any of their death or injury or whatever.

It seriously makes me want to find HD screencaptures and make fanart/gif or gather some video fragments to make a fanvid (because I really have the whole idea floating around my brain) and eventually write a fic about it
That's inspiration hitting me hard
Oh plz do.it anything srt/video or fanfic we love to see or read it
Old 08-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah he got stab, but did he cover his wound? I don't remember..
He got hold of Peter's spiderweb and covered the wound with that.

Quote:
We can use this title for next one..
Great.

Maybe something like this then??

Because Iron Man is truly earth best defender.

Also could I open it when it is time?

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Oh plz do.it anything srt/video or fanfic we love to see or read it
I do indeed have been possessed by fic idea since my first IM rewatch marathon and now when I have done it I'm just shocked to realize where I was back when the first movie happened
And video idea has been plaguing me ever since I actually realized I used to do and watch them and they did offer me a lot more than regular bits of video crumbs from movies. So well I came upon some really amazing fanvids that actually gave me so much ideas and bunch of new music as I used to do lots of my music from fanvids on youtube (well some had such good music I just needed converter to get those songs often included with the fanvid extra audio that has given the original even more power) and I indeed, once upon a time so long ago, used to do some of those myself with most possibly limited tech the world could imagine and the one even got most hits ever dreamt to get on youtube.

So now I'm truly obsessed with Tony Stark and then I became obsessed with certain other guy that I fear I might even began shipping

Well, now that I've received green light you know my creativity needs little to start bugging me in my dreams... (has anyone seen Tony fandreams recently?)
Old 08-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)
He got hold of Peter's spiderweb and covered the wound with that. [/B][/I]
Ahh, I didn't see that one, but interesting on how he used Peter's..

is that what you want?

Old 08-05-2018, 05:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I do indeed have been possessed by fic idea since my first IM rewatch marathon and now when I have done it I'm just shocked to realize where I was back when the first movie happened
And video idea has been plaguing me ever since I actually realized I used to do and watch them and they did offer me a lot more than regular bits of video crumbs from movies. So well I came upon some really amazing fanvids that actually gave me so much ideas and bunch of new music as I used to do lots of my music from fanvids on youtube (well some had such good music I just needed converter to get those songs often included with the fanvid extra audio that has given the original even more power) and I indeed, once upon a time so long ago, used to do some of those myself with most possibly limited tech the world could imagine and the one even got most hits ever dreamt to get on youtube.

So now I'm truly obsessed with Tony Stark and then I became obsessed with certain other guy that I fear I might even began shipping

Well, now that I've received green light you know my creativity needs little to start bugging me in my dreams... (has anyone seen Tony fandreams recently?)
i like that i dont read a lot of fanf fic though but if you do it i will read it

and Jessica you can open the new thread
Old 08-05-2018, 05:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

i like that i dont read a lot of fanf fic though but if you do it i will read it

and Jessica you can open the new thread
Old 08-05-2018, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Thank you!!

Quote:
Ahh, I didn't see that one, but interesting on how he used Peter's..
I have only seen the movie once, but I do think that this happened.

_______

So I just saw this post on tumblr and I feel so sad for Tony.

https://ann-fortunately.tumblr.com/p...i-was-watching

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah since I only saw it one time and I don't think I can go back to watch it in theater again..

is that what you want?

Old 08-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, and it is already gone from the cinema here so there is no way for me to see it until the 28th.

Me and my wild boy
Old 08-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread

Me and my wild boy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top