Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp1217 (View Post)
I'm excited for Black Wings Has My Angel. Sounds like he's going to be the bad guy. and it takes place in Colorado? Hiddles doing the American accent? He did well with it in Midnight in Paris, I want more!
I wish I knew how the Colorado accent sounds. He also did Stories Before Bedtime with a Tennessee accent, and I thought it sounded good, but some USA fans said he made it too thick/not natural enough. I don't have the means to judge, but in MIP his American accent sounded perfectly fine when compared to the rest of the cast's.
Quote:
Thanks for the reminder Fran! I get paid this week so I might purchase that I already seen it, but it doesn't hurt to watch it again. Rachel is amazing in that and so is Tom! Their chemistry is great!
If you have Bluray, I guess a purchase is tempting just to have the movie in glorious high-quality. And true, Tom and Rachel have great chemistry - and from their comments it sounds like they genuinely enjoyed working with each other.
Quote:
I added bio graphics to the OP, and after several failed attempts at making a header, I gave up Does someone want to be amazing and make one for the thread?
The bios look great, thank you!
I can give a try to a banner/header , but I don't promise anything because I'm far from good with photoshop.
Any image preferences?

That gif is great, indeed.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't actually seen Deep Blue Sea but I've seen some Tom sex scene gifs on my dash

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 07-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I wish I knew how the Colorado accent sounds. He also did Stories Before Bedtime with a Tennessee accent, and I thought it sounded good, but some USA fans said he made it too thick/not natural enough. I don't have the means to judge, but in MIP his American accent sounded perfectly fine when compared to the rest of the cast's.
I haven't heard that but holy moly I just YouTube it and I don't think it's too thick. He sounds real good So I read more about BWHMA and it says it's in Mississippi and than he heads to Colorado, so Tom might have a southern accent in the movie Can't wait!

Quote:
If you have Bluray, I guess a purchase is tempting just to have the movie in glorious high-quality. And true, Tom and Rachel have great chemistry - and from their comments it sounds like they genuinely enjoyed working with each other.
That sex scene in HD...um hell yes!

Quote:
The bios look great, thank you! I can give a try to a banner/header , but I don't promise anything because I'm far from good with photoshop. Any image preferences?
Thanks Fran! Any pics of Loki/Tom is good

k r i s tine | my art
Old 07-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I watched Deep Blue Sea while back, it's kind of a depressing movie, but overall very good. The music is absolutely beautiful!

Has anyone stumbled across any good Loki fanfics? I'm not really into Thorki slash and haven't found a really good one yet
Old 07-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

^ So far I have only read BlackFrost (Loki/Natasha) fanfics. There's tons of good ones on fanfiction.net. I don't know if you already read these but here is a few of my favorites.

One Shot
Vows
"I promise I will never love you." "I promise that one day, I will kill you." Rated M for sexual content. Loki/Natasha.

Bottlenose
You will find me generous. Friends with benefits. Natasha/Loki. No spoilers

Multi Chapter
Chelsea Grin
Natasha gets brutally raped and tortured. The Avengers seek help from someone they least expect. Who else but Loki could understand her pain? He had his mouth sewn shut, after all. Loki x Natasha!

Compromising Situation
This wasn't how she imagined her next mission. Babysitting a demigod, she scowled. Not just any demigod, but the God of Mischief himself; mortal and vulnerable, cast out into Earth as punishment for his crimes. No, she definitely wasn't trained for this.

Prisoner of War
Both had smeared their walls with blood. One looks for redemption while the other accepts their true nature. He will look to grab hold of her and tear away the mask. To show her who she really is, no matter the cost. After all what's wrong with mischief?

Not a BlackFrost fic but it's a Loki one. Hilarious!
Loki: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now the proud owner of an LOKI GOD OF MISCHIEF unit! Follow the guidelines in this manual and your LOKI unit will give you decades of quality performance.

k r i s tine | my art

Last edited by love on the brain; 07-24-2012 at 12:57 PM
Old 07-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I stumbled a piece of Loki/Natasha when I was searching for Clint/Natasha and Loki raped Natasha in it, but all the people reviewing it said that it was hot and intense then it scarred and haunted me for life. Therefore, I never read any Loki/Natasha fics anymore

But I'd love to read some good Thor/Loki (non-romantically involved) fics

Old 07-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Emma, where is that fic now? Loki/Natasha fics are always dark and have lots of angst...Maybe that's why I read them?

I'm looking for Thor and Loki fics too, not slash ones but brotherly love. It's hard to find those Someone post it if they find a good one!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream once more (View Post)
I stumbled a piece of Loki/Natasha when I was searching for Clint/Natasha and Loki raped Natasha in it, but all the people reviewing it said that it was hot and intense then it scarred and haunted me for life. Therefore, I never read any Loki/Natasha fics anymore

That scares me.

But I do want to try other Loki/Natasha fics
Old 07-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream once more (View Post)
I haven't actually seen Deep Blue Sea but I've seen some Tom sex scene gifs on my dash
When the movie first leaked online, that was 90% of what you would find spammed about in the Tom Hiddleston tag on Tumblr.
...I didn't mind too much, though.

I must say, the sex scene looks hotter in gif form, than in the actual video, lol. But that's not because of Tom or Rachel. It's just that the protagonist is supposed to experience mad passion with Freddie, and the director chose a very stylish, "poetic" approach to the love making bit. Somehow, I was expecting something more... raw, even though the whole movie is very artsy and carefully styled.
Quote:
I haven't heard that but holy moly I just YouTube it and I don't think it's too thick. He sounds real good So I read more about BWHMA and it says it's in Mississippi and than he heads to Colorado, so Tom might have a southern accent in the movie Can't wait!
You hadn't heard that before?! I'm glad I brought it up, then! We can't have you skipping such things.
Then for the extra details about the locations - I really like the Southern accent, would be fun to see him pull it off again!
Quote:
Any pics of Loki/Tom is good
That's how I feel, too, but I fear we are super biased.

I'm useless with fic recs, because I've read too few (one Jane/Loki, and a few Thor/Loki - the writing was good/in character, so I didn't mind the slash). Sorry!

P.S. Just remembered - can you add winchesterboyz (Kara) to the list in the OP, Kat? She asked in the previous thread, but Missy wasn't around to do it before it was closed.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Loki fanboy
Old 07-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great art! Loki could use some strategy tips from Henry, his battles were way more successful.

For those who have watched The Hollow Crown, you might enjoy this fanvideo - I really liked the editing:
Henry V - Breath Of Life [for Ellie] - YouTube
Old 07-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that art is so cute!
Old 07-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
You hadn't heard that before?! I'm glad I brought it up, then! We can't have you skipping such things.
I haven't until today How can I miss that? Speaking of hot Hiddles audio - the moaning in Dracula and the "I will be the first man to kiss you" audio clips are just... I can't even form the right words to describe those. Cold shower please!

Quote:

P.S. Just remembered - can you add winchesterboyz (Kara) to the list in the OP, Kat? She asked in the previous thread, but Missy wasn't around to do it before it was closed.
Added! Also added a future titles section with some titles Can't wait to see the header you come up with Thank you for doing that!

OMG GIRLS...I need to check in at T.H.O.R. Who is coming with me???

I'am in tears in right now

k r i s tine | my art

Last edited by love on the brain; 07-25-2012 at 01:53 AM
Old 07-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

With all this 'Deep Blue Sea' talk, I'd thought I'd stepped into the SLJ thread for a sec .
Could I join Henry's army instead of Loki's I have such a love for that time period. Plus I've got a feeling the Loki army doesn't need more members .
Old 07-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here, Nat Can I join Henry's army? /it's just because I think Tom is hotter as Henry than Loki

Quote:
Emma, where is that fic now? Loki/Natasha fics are always dark and have lots of angst...Maybe that's why I read them?

I'm looking for Thor and Loki fics too, not slash ones but brotherly love. It's hard to find those Someone post it if they find a good one!
I think I came across it in FF.net. It was labelled as a Clint/Natasha fic though It was a trap

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top