Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will see it again tomorrow.

^Does this include too then? Just want to make sure if I can change my sign on Monday.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-03-2019, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^Does this include too then? Just want to make sure if I can change my sign on Monday.
i'm going to say No and rules apply... its a minimum of a month before newly released movies can be openly discussed I think.... I can double check that though
Old 05-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
i'm going to say No and rules apply... its a minimum of a month before newly released movies can be openly discussed I think.... I can double check that though
I've seen spoilers on this thread without tag haha
Old 05-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ true.... I think the person I quote was asking about her/ his signature.... I've asked Chris to stop by and clarify the SP rules...especially as it pertains to Icons and using quotes in signatures for newly released movies.... I'd love to use End Game Icons too...just not sure when I'm allowed too
Old 05-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, these are the official rules from the Rules Thread. I don't see any kind of timeline on there.

Quote:
Spoilers:

Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.

The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:

Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.

Spoilers regarding the character an actress or actor is playing in a TV show are permitted at their own Male or Female Celebrity Forum. These discussions should be limited to character information and not overall show spoilers.

Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise.

Spoilers about upcoming book releases are allowed in their discussion threads at the Books and Writing Forum or forums that are devoted to a book franchise. The word Spoilers can be removed from the title after the official release date.

Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.

Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.

Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.

If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:

Pictures
Pictures from promos that have aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.

Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.

Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites and/or aired on places like YouTube or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.

Avatars made from sources other than the ones mentioned above should not be used until after the episode airs or until the movie is released, because avatars can be seen all over Fan Forum, and we want to respect the wishes of members that don’t want to see any spoilers for an upcoming episode or movie.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Avengers: Endgame: Captain America's Ending Explained | Collider
Old 05-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Well, these are the official rules from the Rules Thread. I don't see any kind of timeline on there.
Thanks Mee. I feel it is up to you and Petra when we can remove the tags etc on here. So I will wait to see what you both decided on.

Old 05-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

video from RDJ from endgame set.
Spoiler:
Old 05-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yup...I know about the movie promo's air on tv and movie screens...we're allowed to use those as Icons... I made tons of them in 2014

some official Movie threads says "May Contain Spoilers" ….so yea..it's up to the Mods I guess
Old 05-03-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See it again tomorrow late morning at a bigger I MAX
Old 05-03-2019, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I do need to see it again to see if I missed anything as I have so many unanswered questions still.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that.
Spoiler:
Old 05-04-2019, 07:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

ok so i finally saw the movie last night. can someone clarify something for me. not sure if i went to the bathroom or if i was just not paying attention but i was trying to think back to this scene in the movie.

Spoiler:
Old 05-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 05-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top