Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2005, 03:55 PM
New Fan

YA Outtakes?

Hey

Outtakes were mentioned somewhere and I was wondering if there was any? If so how can I get my grubby little hands on them? It would be really good if there were some... I love outtakes!
Old 09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

The only one I know of is just a description, not a clip, from Ian Then Some:

Quote:
2. I along with thousands of others loved you as "Hamilton" on Young Americans! I was just wondering if you could share one of your favorite experiences from the show, whether it be a favorite episode, scene or something that happed off camera with you an the other cast members.

There were many actually, but one in particular was when Jake and Hamilton are in the shower then Finn comes in and catches us. Well, as a joke to me and the people behind the camera, Kate Moennig and Ed Quinn deicide to do a take when Finn walks in the bathroom, Jake runs out in her towel, jumps into the arms of the handsome Finn, and lips locks in a tightly-embraced make out session. It was really funny actually and one of the last scenes on the last day of filming...
Old 09-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Payton is right, there are no outtakes clips. We only know of two scenes that Ian mentioned in the Friday Five. One is the one Payton posted, the other one is this:
Quote:
2. What's your most embarrassing moment from the set? (Which set was it?)

ONE COMES TO MIND. WHEN I WAS SHOOTING YA [Young Americans] THERE WAS A SCENE IN EPISODE 107- THE LAST ONE (THAT BRILLIANT PIECE OF A SCRIPT- BEING VERY SARCASTIC) WHEN I AM CHASING JAKE IN MY TOWEL AFTER FINN HAD CAUGHT US IN THE BATHROOM. LONG STORY LONGER- I RUN OUT DOWN THE HALL AND MY TOWEL CAME OFF. YEAH REAL FUN.
Since this answers your question, I'll close the thread now.