Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wolkenfuehlen
But see, Choyd is being nice to you
Isn't Choyd always nice to Noyd?

celera, I got them from a friend a long time ago.

Life as Mia
Old 09-26-2004, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Mia~
I have the epis downloaded, not the best quality...but if you want them let me know
Yes please!

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 09-26-2004, 04:47 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

yeah, me too, i have some of the episodes (i had all of them before but i had a misunderstanding with my laptop....computers.) i think it's possible to send large files through some e-mails. i'm not sure...but i'll try. no one should be deprived of watching the best show on earth...
Old 09-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
Yes please!
Of course, I will copy them for you and let you know when I can send them

Life as Mia
Old 09-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

You're the best sweetie!

Old 10-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Man, I can't believe I never found this thread before and even more unbelievable, that this thread disappeared.

Honestly? I have no idea whether Ryder was homophobic. I guess we could change the title to "WHY WAS RYDER SUCH AN ARSEHOLE?" cos that would sum up what Ryder was.

I would assume that Ryder was homophobic towards Jake and Hamilton, because he was confused about his sexuality and was envious that they were coming out (?) and were happy to have found each other. I feel that Ryder was attracted to Hamilton or Jake and couldn't act on his feelings, which made him lash out at them...

Maybe in his past, he'd had a bad experience regarding coming 'out', and he wasn't going to take the chance again at Rawley.

I have a strong sense that Ryder was very sexual, that he probably swang both ways... There was probably something with Grace and Caroline, that girl, and he wanted something with Bella... So young, so bad...so what.

I have a Ryder-centric question: After Hamilton punches Ryder in Free Will, there's an expression on Ryder's face that I personally can't read. What do you think he's thinking in that moment?
Going back to the thought that Ryder was interested in Jake or Hamilton...Maybe him attacking Jake would force Hamilton to show how he felt about Jake, whether he really cared about her, or wouldn't defend her... The look we get from Ryder could be devestation, that his test proves that Hamilton really cares about Jake...

I don't know whether it's me or not, but I felt something between Ryder and Will... particularily when Ryder has Will compose a poem...and Will taps him on the head with his notebook. The chemisty, the looks... I read between the lines.

Have we really confirmed anything? Ryder was probably my fave character. So hard to read!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 10-04-2005, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about the 'jealousy' that Ryder has towards Jake/Hamilton. They're gay and 'out' (at least from his point of view) and have a happy relationship while Ryder is alone.

I don't know if I already said it on this thread (too lazy to check), but I think that Ryder definitely uses the fact that nobody knows him in Rawley and that he's in a different country than anyone he knows to be someone he's not. It's like he's building a 'front', and impression that he wants people to see. That goes well together with what you said about the bad experiences in his past life. Maybe now he thinks that it's better to be in the closet and builts this straight character that he plays.

We talked about Ryder being sexual on the Charlie thread a while ago, didn't we? I definitely agree. It seems to me that the only thing Ryder's "relationships", crushes and interests are based on whether the other person is attractive and fascinating or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkon
I don't know whether it's me or not, but I felt something between Ryder and Will...
It's definitely not you, I felt that something between them, too.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Exactly. Ryder has the intuition that they're gay, even though they haven't official outted themselves, he can see that they're blissfully happy together.

Anja, I think you said something along those lines in one of your first posts on this thread. In a way, Ryder has a clean slate in which to portray himself. Such a shame he chose to be a right prat.

...Can we talk about Ryder in general here? I was just about to think of something, but I don't think it has to do with him being a homophobe.

Yeah, we were talking about how sexual Ryder seemed on the Charlie thread. I think he bounced from girl to girl just to relieve his boredom.

Neat. Is there a Ryder/Will thread? Just downloaded Nicky's video last night = !

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 10-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[font=courier new]...Can we talk about Ryder in general here? I was just about to think of something, but I don't think it has to do with him being a homophobe.
Sure, feel free to talk about it here (or the Charlie thread). As long as you don't go completely OT and talk about Bella's mum or anything like that here it's fine.

Quote:
Yeah, we were talking about how sexual Ryder seemed on the Charlie thread. I think he bounced from girl to girl just to relieve his boredom.
I completely agree and I'd even go further and say that he jumped from person to person because, as we said, I don't think he cared about his lover's gender.

There's no Ryder/Will thread, but feel free to open one!
Old 10-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Oh god. The thought of a really ****ty Ryder going from person to person regardless of gender. Does anyone else find that thought really really hot?

Old 10-06-2005, 04:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Okie dokie. Cos there are a lot of things about Ryder in general that we can discuss, but will ultimately come back to why he was the way he was.

*snorts* Actually, I do find Ryder being a whore to be HOT.

Watching "Kiss And Tell", do you think there could have or would have been something between Ryder and Kate?

Starting a Ryder/Will thread!

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 10-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

****ty Ryder is indeed very hot.

Kate and Ryder were kinda flirting, weren't they? I can't rewatch the scene right now, but I'll get back to you on that. I promise.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Uh! That might have sense! I've got to watch that epi again to check it out!

Quote:
Watching "Kiss And Tell", do you think there could have or would have been something between Ryder and Kate?
And what about Ryder/Finn?
Old 10-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

[font=courier new]Mmm-mmm to hot ****ty Ryder!

I senses a vibe between Ryder and Kate. When she confiscates the cigarette, she's all joking and smiles...when she spots Will with the camera, she's a hard ae. Let us know what you think of Ryder and Kate, Nicky! It might explain why Hamilton loathes Ryder so much.

Sorry, I couldn't see a Ryder/Finn...When he's pressing the point in class (in the rain ) it seemed that Finn was annoyed with him, and just wanted him to shut up.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It might explain why Hamilton loathes Ryder so much.
I don't think that's the reason. Anyway, I watched the scene again and they're so flirting! The way she teases him about smoking, what he says about Hamilton... There definitely could have been something between them.

I'm more into Will/Finn, personally. Are there any scenes were R/F have a lot of chemistry?