Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 03:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Charlie Hunnam # 2 So young, so bad...so what?

We can think of a better name later if you donīt like it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]... we just got to 250 posts on the other one and thought I would start this one! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited ~Mia~ ]

Life as Mia
Old 04-17-2004, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread Mia! I like the title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carrying on from last thread's conversation - J-Ham - I totally think he would have turned out to be gay! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the girls over at New Beginnings would agree, too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-17-2004, 04:28 AM
New Fan

Thats probably where I got the idea from. Whats happened to the New Beginning girls anyway? I hope they're alright.
Old 04-17-2004, 05:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Iīm glad you like the title [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And yep... he may have turned out to be gay... buts still I would have liked to see him with Bella... donīt ask me why... If I canīt have him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A couple more pics of THE YANK

Life as Mia
Old 04-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Ham:
<STRONG>Thats probably where I got the idea from. Whats happened to the New Beginning girls anyway? I hope they're alright.</STRONG>
The last I heard, Harmony was moving to LA and Estee's swamped with real life stuff. But they're definitely still committed to finishing their episodes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cool, new pics. Thanks Mia. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Ooh, a brawl scene! Look at Elijah's bleeding lip! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2004, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun:
<STRONG>

Cool, new pics. Thanks Mia. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Ooh, a brawl scene! Look at Elijah's bleeding lip! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Isīt Charlie brave? Helping Lij and all [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I so canīt wait to see this movie!!!

Life as Mia
Old 04-18-2004, 02:44 AM
New Fan

He doesn't carry off the shaved head look so well as the rugged badass look [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] .
Old 04-18-2004, 03:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>He doesn't carry off the shaved head look so well as the rugged badass look [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] .</STRONG>
huh? sorry I didnīt quite understand what you said [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You know Iīm spanish and sometimes my english is not that good [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 04-18-2004, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Mia~:
<STRONG>

huh? sorry I didnīt quite understand what you said [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You know Iīm spanish and sometimes my english is not that good [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I just meant that I don't like his Bald head as much as when he had longer messy/floppy hair.

(you have no idea how many attempts it took to spell "like" correctly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] *brainfart*)
Old 04-18-2004, 03:12 AM
New Fan

EDIT: Double post.

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited J-Ham ]
Old 04-18-2004, 04:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

(you have no idea how many attempts it took to spell "like" correctly [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] *brainfart*)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

And thanks for the clarification [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And although I agree with you... I seem to like Charlie no matter how he looks... over here we call it obssession [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*sight* I just adore the boy! What can I do? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 04-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Charlie and his ex-wife Kate Towne in UNDECLARED:

Life as Mia
Old 04-18-2004, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Pics of Kate... Charlieīs ex-wife... you may know her of the films "Mullholand Drive", "What lies benath", "Go", she was in a "Buffy" episode...

She looks like a really nice girl to me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 04-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Mia~:
<STRONG>Pics of Kate... Charlieīs ex-wife... you may know her of the films "Mullholand Drive", "What lies benath", "Go", she was in a "Buffy" episode...</STRONG>
That's just crazy! I don't remember her from any of those films or Buffy! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] What roles did she play Mia?

Old 04-19-2004, 02:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can't believe we have to wait sooo long for this movie to be released. I'm happy that we get these lovely pics in the meantime! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree, The Fifth Element. Charlie was very sexy in "Nicholas Nickleby", it's funny that the director cast him because he looked innocent and like a lamb. Ok-kay.

I loved how he looks when he walks past Fanny Squeers and Tilda Browdie. All in black. Nice.

I am on cloud nine! Last week I received some Charlie Hunnam wardrobe pieces that he wore in "Undeclared" that I won from eBay a while ago. How cool!!!

15 bucks was sooo worth it for that magazine. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img], even though I don't like his smoking.

*shrugs* Charlie's crome dome is growing on me, as is Elijah's what fans call his 'wolfy' hair. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I think a special collectors edition of "Queer As Folk" is released in Australia too. I'll have to check that out... I loved the ep where he's strutting his stuff down the corridor. Grrr!

If anyone out there needs the "Undeclared" eps, including the unaired episode "God Visits", and can view PAL system, feel free to pm me!

J-Ham, I'd actually sensed a threesome with Hamilton and Jake...because, as far as we know, Ryder still thinks that Jake is a boy.

But then there's a line that still makes me think...

Anyone know of any updates of an "Undeclared" DVD? I check out the "Undeclared" online message board occasionally...

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek