Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldve like to see more of their life on the Avalon but its an okay movie. I watched twice and it was fun both times

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
oh my god, that review was insanely beautiful. wow. a great review for a great film. the only thing that reviewer didn't touch on was fate. i believe in fate. fate was working overtime when Jim stumbled away from nearly ending his own lonely weary existence after over a year of solitary, and looked up and saw the sleeping beauty named Aurora. fate gave him another chance at life, and ultimately every person on board the Avalon, including the beautiful and questing writer Aurora Lane.

Jim could not have saved the Avalon by himself. he needed the help of Aurora, and the knowledge and access of Gus. fate was a major character in this film.

fate and the decisions you make or don't make, make the story very compelling and highlight the flaws of individuals and humanity itself, for better or worse. sometimes both.

beautiful storytelling, direction, settings, and above all, acting. both leads brought their A-game. two thumbs way up!!!
What I've been saying too. As one of my main focal points. Jim couldn't do it alone. He couldn't vent the doors and keep them open. So as weird as it sounds. By doing what he did. he saved everyone's live on the ship.

But I agree it was a beautiful write up and someone who totally got what the were going for.

Wow!

Yeah, I would have liked to see more of their lives on ship. But I guess that's what deleted scens are for.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread