Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Omg, there are a lot of pictures I haven't seen in that picspam ! Thanks for sharing

And btw, in the third picture from the left side, the BTS one with Michelle and Jess, Mary really looks like Cora!

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 08-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Very pretty and cute picspam, Lindsay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove
nd btw, in the third picture from the left side, the BTS one with Michelle and Jess, Mary really looks like Cora!
Michelle really looks like she could be Elizabeth's daughter (who in turn looks like she could be Shirley's daughter ). Just the eyes!
Old 08-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patano (View Post)
Michelle really looks like she could be Elizabeth's daughter (who in turn looks like she could be Shirley's daughter ). Just the eyes!
Right ? Great casting And I love the three of them so much

Old 08-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks Scarlet & Patano!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
And btw, in the third picture from the left side, the BTS one with Michelle and Jess, Mary really looks like Cora!
And hopefully we can add even more to those moments as we get nearer to S3.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Further thoughts on the thread names required.

Here's my contribution:
Because they love each other despite their differences.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 08-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

My contribution:
They have the trump card. They're family.

RoseBennett
Old 08-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Love both! Just a few more posts to go everyone, we're nearly there.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Love them both too ! I am fine either way

Old 09-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm so looking forward to seeing the sisters' reaction to Martha's arrival at the house.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

I like the trump card title better than mind. It's true in Violet's mind!

Linking this to Robert's infidelity (being discussed in the Earl/Countess thread), I wonder what the sisters' reaction would be if they found out? Robert doesn't owe it to them to tell them, but I still wonder about their reaction.

I think that Mary would be disappointed but understand. Edith would be greatly disappointed but would keep going. Sybil though could react more differently than either of her sisters, esp if she found out that it was happening while she and Tom announced their intentions to marry. She may not forgive her father.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 09-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Loyal Fan

You're right about the sisters reactions IMO. Mary would be definitely the most forgiving Crawley sister - after all her father has also forgiven her the infamous fling with Pamuk, and I suppose that she would want to offer him similar support and understanding. Which doesn't of course mean that she wouldn't be disappointed (like Robert was with Pamukgate). Edith should be really hurt, but then hey, her conscience isn't that clear either! She kissed a married man, after all. When it comes to Edith, there is also no personal aspect, like with Sybil.

And then comes Sybil, the sister that would be hurt the most IMO. Sybil may be rebellious when it comes to many aristocratic conventions but if we consider the word "proper" in a more modern sense, I think that she's the most proper of the Crawley girls. She never entered into an affair with Tom, and they only kissed after she accepted his proposal, so when they were in fact engaged. Sybil would hate the fact that a married man having a fling with his maid is seen by the society as less shocking and scandalous than a single woman having a serious, proper (and legitimized) relationship with her father's servant. It's one of the things that Sybil's more progressive mind may not want to accept. But then, I can't see her holding any grudge forever - she's hardly a person who wants to be in a long-term conflict with anybody. Some feeling of hurt would always remain, though.

I don't think that the girls will ever learn about R/J. Cora - maybe. The girls now have their own lives and I doubt that R/C would want to involve them in such matters.

Last edited by Patano; 09-02-2012 at 01:38 AM
Old 09-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

I agree with Patano completely on this.
But I also think that if the jane affair comes out, O'brien will kill Robert before anyone have a proper reaction

RoseBennett
Old 09-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
But I also think that if the jane affair comes out, O'brien will kill Robert before anyone have a proper reaction
Point taken. O'Brien always knows everything .

BTW, I like the trump card title too.

Last edited by Patano; 09-02-2012 at 07:32 AM
Old 09-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Moderator Manager

Btw, anyone can start the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patano (View Post)
But then, I can't see her holding any grudge forever - she's hardly a person who wants to be in a long-term conflict with anybody. Some feeling of hurt would always remain, though.
This is what I think too. While her initial reaction will be shock and anger, I don't think she's the type of person who'll hold a grudge forever - even if it's her father who she had her squabbles about Tom.

Old 09-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f387/crawley.../#post65171151