Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Please add me to the list. No matter what I still ship them

Old 01-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
Please add me to the list. No matter what I still ship them
Nothing can falter my love for them. Plus now that no V/T in S2, we don't have to worry about RM screwing them up anymore.
Ria

Last edited by Pickle-weasel!; 01-01-2012 at 01:51 PM
Old 01-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Plus now that not V/T in S2, we don't have to worry about RM screwing them up anymore.
Pretty much

Please add me
Old 01-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Added!

I always said I would go down with this ship and I did.

I'm glad that Murphy won't have a chance to destroy them and that they got an open ending, so we can interpret it the way we like.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Added!

I always said I would go down with this ship and I did.

I'm glad that Murphy won't have a chance to destroy them and that they got an open ending, so we can interpret it the way we like.
Our official gif for this couple

I'm going to live through fanfics, which are amazing for them btw I'm so glad that their are so many talented writers that are writing for T/V
Ria
Old 01-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

This gif just sums it up.

I don't read fics but I will watch any good TV vids, that's for sure.

Do you think Violet will forgive him eventually? I think that it would take a long time but that she would forgive him. But I think only if her mom forgave him. I don't see Violet forgiving Tate if her mom doesn't.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you think Violet will forgive him eventually? I think that it would take a long time but that she would forgive him. But I think only if her mom forgave him. I don't see Violet forgiving Tate if her mom doesn't.
I believe she will. I mean it's obvious that she still loves him (she said it herself, and you could tell how hard that goodbye scene was on her), and they are stuck in that house forever. Forever is a really long time, I mean it might take centuries (as I think Evan said?) but I think it will eventually happen. I agree about the Vivian thing though, which I think would happen eventually as well. I think Violet needs time, and she has all the time in the world now.
Ria
Old 01-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This gif just sums it up.

I don't read fics but I will watch any good TV vids, that's for sure.
It does so perfectly

I haven't seen any yet
Old 01-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tate said that he would wait forever if he had to.

They are stuck in that house forever and he has already changed, she knows that, so I think she will forgive him, even if it means 100 years or more. We know that she loves him, the forgivness is just a matter of time and circumstances.

imo Tate deserves love and it's what he needs, I think it's very insulting that Murphy said that Tate and Hayden didn't deserve love...Hayden fell for a married man and got killed, why does she not deserve happiness but Ben does?

Old 01-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

thanks for adding me I've never so close to the start of a list before

Kat | Tumblr
Old 01-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Violet could forgive him after a long time. The last Tate scene shows that this time he's willing to change (he's not joining Hayden/the dark side) and he seems decided to wait as long as he has to. For me that indicates he knew he did something wrong and regrets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
Nothing can falter my love for them. Plus now that no V/T in S2, we don't have to worry about RM screwing them up anymore.
I agree If Taissa & Evan play a couple again next season I hope that ship doesn't get screwed.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they are stuck in the same house, forever. It's safe to say their story is far from over.

Kat | Tumblr
Old 01-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
imo Tate deserves love and it's what he needs, I think it's very insulting that Murphy said that Tate and Hayden didn't deserve love...Hayden fell for a married man and got killed, why does she not deserve happiness but Ben does?
Ugg that really bothered me when he said that, just like him saying that Tate was the real monster of the show RM doesn't even understand the character he created.

And I think that Tate will continue on the path of light, trying to win Violet's forgiveness, and she'll see that. Wouldn't a 100 years of good service, help the sting of the 17 years or so of bad stuff he did?

Quote:
If Taissa & Evan play a couple again next season I hope that ship doesn't get screwed.
Someone wrote on tumblr about how what is Taissa and Evan play a couple every season but don't get their happy ending until the series finale? It would almost be really fitting for this show.
Ria
Old 01-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Someone wrote on tumblr about how what is Taissa and Evan play a couple every season but don't get their happy ending until the series finale? It would almost be really fitting for this show.
It would be fitting but I don't think Ryan Murphy thinks so far ahead. His ideas are brilliant but he always ends up messing up his own creation.

I think it's funny that someone said that they should play characters called Taint and Sunshine next year.

Quote:
thanks for adding me I've never so close to the start of a list before
'

:

Old 01-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if it will be weird to see them play different characters, if they will fit in the same way etc.

Kat | Tumblr