Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2014, 04:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Here you go...

Ian Somerhalder Speaks on Bamon - TV Fanatic

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love how appreciative Damon is to Bonnie. He misses her so much, time away might make them stronger.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Any DB stuff?
Old 11-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Absolute Fan

In the episode? Well Damon was hellbent on bringing Bonnie back because he wanted her back because of what she did for him. He even compelled Alaric to make sure he used Jo to get the device to get Bonnie back.

Then we had a scene at the end when Damon was talking to Elena about his time with Bonnie and it was nice the way he spoke about that time, but then he messed it up by saying all they did was talk about her.

Oh yeah and Kai stabbed Bonnie AGAIN and left her in Portland Oregon and he may be on his way back.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Casey, for some reason the end of that D/E scene didn't effect me much at all. Because I know the writers just need to throw a bone at the DE shippers and I do believe they did talk about Elena a lot, because Bonnie did bring Elena up a lot during the 90s. And then at times we saw Damon mention her during a bickering session. So it's not like he's all the way wrong.
Although they bonded in a deep level, it didn't upset me much... Elena's response upset me more cause it makes me fear for Bonnie being the DE cheerleader which I don't want to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Any DB stuff?

You missed the episode?
Yes actually a good amount. I can honestly say I watched 40 minutes [including commercials] ... so I guess I watched like 28 minutes of the episode?

I love Damon determination to bring Bonnie back and no one is getting in his way, he even got fed up with Alaric because he was concerned over his girlfriend Jo being killed so Damon just compelled Alaric to help him. He called Bonnie his friend and even talked to Elena about Bonnie. The end of that Damon/Elena scene will have you rolling your eyes but it didn't effect me all that much, anything with D/E just un-affect me. I'm seriously anytime they interact. I can say I've never felt that towards any other pairing in my long television history. lol Like I dislike them so much that I just blank out their scenes but I loved how highly Damon talked about Bonnie to Elena, also I liked Elena saying that she was glad that Damon and Bonnie had each other for those months.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Damon said that whole he and Bonnie only talked about Elena to make her feel bad. She did forget him, after all, and it stings because he never stopped thinking about her. But the thing is, we know that for the full four months they didn't talk about Elena. Remember the dinner scene where they're both silent and Bonnie finally says, 'I miss them too'? That doesn't seem like something someone would say if they were talking about Elena 24/7. Sounds like they avoided talking about her and Mystic Falls for a while.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
[

You missed the episode?
Yes actually a good amount. I can honestly say I watched 40 minutes [including commercials] ... so I guess I watched like 28 minutes of the episode?

I love Damon determination to bring Bonnie back and no one is getting in his way, he even got fed up with Alaric because he was concerned over his girlfriend Jo being killed so Damon just compelled Alaric to help him. He called Bonnie his friend and even talked to Elena about Bonnie. The end of that Damon/Elena scene will have you rolling your eyes but it didn't effect me all that much, anything with D/E just un-affect me. I'm seriously anytime they interact. I can say I've never felt that towards any other pairing in my long television history. lol Like I dislike them so much that I just blank out their scenes but I loved how highly Damon talked about Bonnie to Elena, also I liked Elena saying that she was glad that Damon and Bonnie had each other for those months.
Yeah I did

Oh man sounds good, i'm gonna have to watch!
Old 11-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromeknickers (View Post)
I think Damon said that whole he and Bonnie only talked about Elena to make her feel bad. She did forget him, after all, and it stings because he never stopped thinking about her. But the thing is, we know that for the full four months they didn't talk about Elena. Remember the dinner scene where they're both silent and Bonnie finally says, 'I miss them too'? That doesn't seem like something someone would say if they were talking about Elena 24/7. Sounds like they avoided talking about her and Mystic Falls for a while.
That's why it annoyed me. It was like throwing a bone to Delena and I am getting annoyed at them using Bamon to do it.

Old 11-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
That's why it annoyed me. It was like throwing a bone to Delena and I am getting annoyed at them using Bamon to do it.

I can understand that.
I really don't want Bonnie being a DE shipper, I can take anything besides that. Just let Damon/Bonnie and D/E have their own relationships.
It makes me upset that it's so obvious that Elena is going to fall again for Damon without her memories just to try to make them all epic or whatever. Oh, brother. I just don't get it at all.

Quote:

I agree with you.
I do think Elena was mentioned a lot because Bonnie wanted Damon to open up a lot. it feels like Bonnie mentioned their relationship a lot but we know they bonded in a deeper level than just Elena which is why that scene didn't bother me that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Yeah I did

Oh man sounds good, i'm gonna have to watch!

Good for you.

Yeah it was good... I mean I even found SC enjoyable tonight. I was cool with Elena/Liam actually. Don't want to spoil anything though so hopefully you enjoy it.
My main favorites was Damon's dedication to saving Bonnie.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Bonnie just listened, like he said. She let him open up to her, and their common ground was Elena. I honestly don't believe that they were talking about how great Damon and Elena are together. Bonnie's always been good about not having an opinion about Delena. She listens to Elena's rants or confessions and really has no opinion, other than 'Eww' or 'Is he a good kisser?'

My hopes are that Bonnie doesn't become a DE shipper but remains her normal listening self. As in Elena will probably come to Bonnie and ask her for a reason to be with Damon and Bonnie will basically tell her that it's Elena's decisions. She knows what's best for herself. Other than Bonnie maybe shaking her head at Elena forgetting Damon, I don't see her getting involved either way. Of course, that is if they keep Bonnie in character that way. DE already has enough cheerleaders, so why not keep Bonnie neutral? I have a feeling even Damon will come to Bonnie for advice.

All we can hope for is that the producers realise the goldmine they are sitting on with Bamon. That and if Nina doesn't sign on for S7. ;P
Old 11-20-2014, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

When will we know who signed on for a 7th season?? I really hope Nina doesn't.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think we'll find out until either the one holding out finally signs or close to the finale. I don't think there's a confirmation on whether Kat is signing on again, either.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea what's going on with the contracts... guess we'll see at the end of the season.
I'm not even sure if Kat is signed yet. and we don't know which of the trio [Nina, Paul, Ian] who didn't sign... or I think Paul signed, we just don't know if Nina or Ian have yet.

Quote:
I think Bonnie just listened, like he said. She let him open up to her, and their common ground was Elena. I honestly don't believe that they were talking about how great Damon and Elena are together. Bonnie's always been good about not having an opinion about Delena. She listens to Elena's rants or confessions and really has no opinion, other than 'Eww' or 'Is he a good kisser?'

My hopes are that Bonnie doesn't become a DE shipper but remains her normal listening self. As in Elena will probably come to Bonnie and ask her for a reason to be with Damon and Bonnie will basically tell her that it's Elena's decisions. She knows what's best for herself. Other than Bonnie maybe shaking her head at Elena forgetting Damon, I don't see her getting involved either way. Of course, that is if they keep Bonnie in character that way. DE already has enough cheerleaders, so why not keep Bonnie neutral? I have a feeling even Damon will come to Bonnie for advice.

All we can hope for is that the producers realise the goldmine they are sitting on with Bamon. That and if Nina doesn't sign on for S7. ;P

I definitely agree with you on that one.
I don't see anything that bad... Bonnie is a great listener, she's listened to Elena and Damon both rant about each other, she listened to Caroline rant about stuff... that's just who she is. Even when Bonnie disliked Damon, she always tried to keep it to herself and let Elena love him or whatever. lol

Yup, I'm cool with everything just don't allow Bonnie to become a shipper... I wouldn't count it out though, if Stefan can support his brother with the love of his life in Elena then it'd be easy for the writers to write Bonnie being a sudden shipper.

So I agree with your whole post.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Ok just watched the whole episode.. it was pretty good.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:59 AM
Absolute Fan

This episode turned out to be better than expected.Each character was less annoying than usual.

I really loved how Damon opened up about Bonnie.It was something I wanted to see for some time now,but I wasn't that ok with him lying that all they've talked about over there was Elena,really writers?I wished he opened up to someone else about that.

The main problem for me with this episode is that they try to start to make Bonnie a D/E fangirl even before they'll save her.It's like Elena is trying to save her just to ask her if Damon's good for her?What in the actual ****. And now that Bonnie knows Damon that good,and cares for him in her own way,I doubt she'll say anything bad about D/E no matter what now.Since she's like the most selfless person in this TV show,I think she'll support them even if she disagrees.

EDIT: Why is Bonnie target practice for Kai? 1st time arrow through the abdomen 2nd time stabbed with a knife,and we're not even midseason yet. Meanwhile back home every other girls is having BF issues.So by my understanding Kat is playing in an action Tv Series while everyone else is in a drama/romance one? I am really confused with TVD.

Last edited by Agraiel; 11-21-2014 at 04:15 AM