Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Past season Bonnies seemed indoctrinated about friendship...and she took that to the ultimate level!Sacrificing her life for others just didn't worked for me.Of course they needed a brave hero to do the dieing part so often and bring her back for the same reason.Writes just hate to have Bonnie alive on the show! I really haven't seen a happy Bonnie in a while,truly happy I mean.

I wonder to what end Jeremy will go this season to bring Bonnie back.Cause if he's not well she's kinda on her own since the only person that tried to do his best to bring her back when she was dead the last time[sounds so weird when you say that lol] was Damon,was it not?Too bad he's dead too now!

Yeah I agree,it will be too soon and it wouldn't be [can't belive I'm about to say it] "fair" to D/E fans!And I don't want a similiar "rushed" story as they did before with D/E.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed, the writing of Bonnie has been pretty pathetic to sum up. It'd be nice to like see at least five straight episodes of happy Bonnie. If she's like that in this other world, then probably it's where she should stay.

In this case, I'm not sure if it's about really bringing Damon and Bonnie back, because the difference from death then any other time is that I think they truly believe there is no way to bring them back because the Other Side is suppose to be gone. So I think it will make the hurt that much worst because they all believe there is no way to return. So I guess for the gang, it'd be about how they adjust to this life.

With Jeremy... he's now lost three woman to death, who he loved at such a young age, Vicky, Anna and now Bonnie. I don't really get how much more he can take. It'd just say Bonnie might not need t date him again if she returns cause his track record is pretty bad.

I agree, I don't want a storyline which is why I hope Ian and Kat are both signed on for Season 7 and we can see their storyline continue.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

As in the promo both Elena and Jeremy didn't looked like they've moved on,so I doubt they will abandon hope soo soon,but you can be right,depends on how writers see this whole story going.You know sometimes they don't go with the common sense!

They will be on season 7.As any contract in this buisiness,stalling always means more money in the end.As you said on a previous post yourself.It's a job for them after all.

Last edited by Agraiel; 09-15-2014 at 03:03 PM
Old 09-15-2014, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
As in the promo both Elena and Jeremy didn't looked like they've mooved on,so I doubt they will abandon hope soo soon,but you can be right,depends on how writers see this whole story going.You know sometimes they don't go with the common sense!

They will be on season 7.As any contract in this buisiness,stalling always means more money in the end.As you said on a previous post yourself.It's a job for them after all.

Just because you didn't move on, doesn't mean you are still hopeful for a return. I mean Elena is taking drugs to see Damon, that right there [to me] thinks she's never seeing the real him ever again.

Probably if season 6 is great, they'd definitely want to stay. Anything other then the triangle would be nice...
Old 09-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I guess that's the case,but we only saw the promo and who knows!

After 5 seasons of this ridiculous triangle is hard to think they'll just move in any other direction.

I'll get off now,don't feel so great.

I won't be on for some time,hopefully I will be back sooner rather then later,so...yeah!

Take care!

Old 09-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Yeah I guess that's the case,but we only saw the promo and who knows!

After 5 seasons of this ridiculous triangle is hard to think they'll just move in any other direction.

I'll get off now,don't feel so great.

I won't be on for some time,hopefully I will be back sooner rather then later,so...yeah!

Take care!

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I know... especially since they made it clear that the triangle last until the end.

Aww, hope you feel better. today are just one of those days. Be safe, good luck and I'll chat with you next time.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Tia
Old 09-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo, Kat!
Old 09-15-2014, 04:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Old 09-15-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I posted that one a day ago, awesome gifset!
Very creative and all Damon's expressions is because of Bonnie.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Absolute Fan

The many faces Damon has for Bonnie!
Old 09-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know!
How are you feeling today, Avy?
Old 09-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone sees the TVD season 6 poster ?
Old 09-16-2014, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I know!
How are you feeling today, Avy?
We haven't seen the ones we'll like the most so far,so I hope we'll get the best of those soon!

Not great at all,wasn't about to post today,but went for a smoke and I tought 10 min wouldn't be that hard! Thank you for asking
Old 09-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Avy I hope things get better soon. You don't need to come online if you are having a tough time, sometimes it's best to stay away from stuff... although things works different for everybody else.

Eva yes I did