Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
I am still confused as about why Kat even signed on for another year of this. Jp has made it abundantly clear how she feels about Kat and Bonnie! It is utterly disgusting!
I am confused as well, but what I really don't get is why Julie and Caroline continue to crap on the Bonnie character. Elena's gone, they should treasure the females they have. Everyone is not crazy about their self insert Caroline.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I am confused as well, but what I really don't get is why Julie and Caroline continue to crap on the Bonnie character. Elena's gone, they should treasure the females they have. Everyone is not crazy about their self insert Caroline.
I also agree with this. They should treasure the talent that is in Kat and the endless potential with Bonnie Bennett but they don't and it baffles me. So much that I want to go find jp and ask her why?!

And did you hear about Bonnie now helping Alaric in season 7? This just gets worse. First because I still remember the way Matt disrespected Kat in the past on social media. Secodnly because it still burns me how Alaric didn't care at all that Bonnie remained in the prison world when he had a chance to help her, he was so quick to chose some girl he just met over Bonnie who helped him numerous times, the most important being the fact that she is the reason he was alive again at all. Is there no end to this misery?!
Old 07-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, Bonnie tries to help Alaric. Whatever, it's probably some gift to Elena. Oh and Bonnie, goes to Europe with Alaric and Damon as their sidekick...I can't do Alaric on any level, so this will be torture.

Oh and once again, we are promised bad ass Bonnie, because Damon has been rubbing off on her. We shall see.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Bonnie tries to help Alaric. Whatever, it's probably some gift to Elena. Oh and Bonnie, goes to Europe with Alaric and Damon as their sidekick...I can't do Alaric on any level, so this will be torture.
Same.

Here's the spoiler for those who haven't heard about it. I also put it in the OP.

Quote:
Not only is everyone dealing with Elena's absence, but don't forget that Jo and her babies with Alaric are murdered. "When we meet Bonnie and Damon, they're with Alaric in Europe on a binge-drinking tour," said creator Julie Plec. They're "basically two buddies and their sidekick, trying to drown their sorrows." Basically, this is the saddest vacation of all time.
The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Details | POPSUGAR Entertainment

Last edited by Alayne; 07-12-2015 at 11:34 AM
Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Even if I put the Matt Davis issue to the side. I have not forgotten how Alaric was cool with Bonnie staying in 1994 because of Jo, who he knew for 5 seconds. I don't care about Alaric, his baby mom or his kids...that no one lifted a wrist to save when she was dying. I was hoping that Alaric would go off and sulk somewhere offscreen.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I was hoping that Alaric would go off and sulk somewhere offscreen.
Agreed, preferably together with Damon mourning Elena. I wasn't interested in seeing those two drowning their sorrows with Bourbon anyway and now hearing that Bonnie will be right there with them doesn't make things more interesting for me at all.

--

Last edited by Alayne; 07-12-2015 at 01:56 PM
Old 07-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

The way I read that was that Bonnie and Damon were the buddies and Alaric was the sidekick.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lol call me irrational but this talk about Alaric also being involved with Bonnie finding out more about her magic and then compared with the question if Alaric will find happiness and JPs answer about "keeping an open mind" makes me worried those two will be put together

Well I will go to bed before I make myself even more sick.

Thanks for all the news.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

If Alaric helps Bonnie with her magic, I think that will go a long way towards my forgiving him for his attitude in S6, especially if he acknowledges/apologies for not helping to bring Bonnie home. And, if Bonnie happens to feel guilt over Elena and even Jo and her unborn brood, Alaric makes it clear that he doesn't blame Bonnie and that she was a victim, too. She tried to keep everyone safe by keeping Kai locked up.

If the show does that, I will forgive and like Alaric again. If they make Alaric and Bonnie a couple without acknowledging any of the above, I will rage-quit the show. I want Bonnie to be happy, which means I would accept a non-Bamon relationship, but ONLY if Bonnie is happy and respected and still a major player on the show.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Lol call me irrational but this talk about Alaric also being involved with Bonnie finding out more about her magic and then compared with the question if Alaric will find happiness and JPs answer about "keeping an open mind" makes me worried those two will be put together

Well I will go to bed before I make myself even more sick.

Thanks for all the news.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Absolute Fan

I read it as Alaric and Damon were the buddies, Julie and Caroline are just that dense. As for Alaric, Matt Davis' face bugs me at this point, so to have him acting opposite Kat would pissed me off.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Here's the panel:

Old 07-13-2015, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
On top of all of this, TVLine is now reporting that Bonnie will get a love interest, but it won't be Damon. This is getting scary, y'all.

ETA: Oh, and I just saw the quote from Julie about Bonnie making it her mission to comfort Alaric and be there for him because she feels bad about what happened to Jo.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 07-13-2015 at 12:35 PM
Old 07-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Alaric...they just like to piss Bonnie fans off.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay I just watched this...

Man is there even a question of how Caroline Dries is worst than JP? Cause she is. I just disliked when she talked about Candice chemistry with all the guys, and explained that's why she always has so many love interest....

Umm... Kat has chemistry with everybody and it's different ... because?

Also she shut down Bamon fans like man. lol