Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I don´t know ... because the last time Elena called he didn´t look like Kol would interact with him.
Would he believe some random dude when he told him that Elena let Damon compel him? And in the end he is helping them anyways ... so where is the conflict if he just contacts Rose in the benefit of the people who compelled him?

It will probably play out like this.
I just don´t want to see him with Damon the scenes between those two are the worst imo and especially if he is used as some kind of prop for Delena with them including Rose
True, Im just wondering if it will come out in this episode or later on?
I will be annoyed if it is not bought up, I hope there is a fallout.

Right, but we know he will be, Im sure eventually Jeremy will be saying he is also rooting for D/E too.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

That new episode description...I think Elijah is the surprising new enemy for Klaus, now that I think about it. I thought it was Rebecca, but I think Elijah makes more sense. I think Elena will try to protect Caroline because Klaus will threaten to hurt Caroline if Elena doesn't leave town with him. Elena may try to bargain with Klaus so he won't hurt Caroline.

So does that mean that Bonnie knew where her mother was the whole time? I guess Abby must have come back or something in the previous episode and Jamie told her about it? I hope that's cleared up. I think the spell is in regards to entombing Michael. Bringing Abby back for that purpose makes the most sense since she has no powers. Bonnie might attempt to entomb Klaus.

Honestly, this season has been ridiculous. The triangle I've just checked out of completely, don't care. All of their problems with Klaus could be solved if Elena did one of three things: died, turned into a vampire, or donated her blood to Klaus (making a deal with him regarding the hybrids and the use of her blood, etc.).
Old 04-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

In the description it says Elena tries to protect Caroline, Damon and Stefan. So maybe Klaus finds out about the bloodline and threatens to kill Elijah or Rebeka whose bloodline they come from which would kill them.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Absolute Fan

The way the description was written was confusing to me, because it's unclear whether it's just Caroline or involves Stefan and Damon, too. It seems like there might be a grammatical error.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sBabygirl (View Post)
The way the description was written was confusing to me, because it's unclear whether it's just Caroline or involves Stefan and Damon, too. It seems like there might be a grammatical error.
Yes I noticed that too but I think it was those three because of the comma like a list.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it is confusing because the synopsis is a mess but I think these two parts are not connected:

As events spiral out of control, Elena is determined to protect Caroline (Candice Accola), [Klaus doesn´t take rejection very well and kidnaps Caroline or threatens her] Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) enlist Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) help, [the Salvatores either want to help Elena helping Caroline and that is why asking him to rescue Caroline or they ask him to distract Klaus so that Bonnie can work her spell on Klaus, which is probably the entombing spell because with Abby coming back and her not getting that spell out of her head it implies that´s the reason she is coming back, she burned that page in her grimoire] while Bonnie and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) take a terrifying risk to make sure her spell is effective [probably has something to do with Abby almost dying when she entombed Mikael, don´t know what could help them but it probably has something to do with Jeremy´s convenient special abilities].

I just want to add that I love how Elena wants to protect Caroline when it comes to Klaus but when Bonnie was kidnapped by him and she talked to her on the phone, she didn´t even pick her up from the mansion.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So does that mean that Bonnie knew where her mother was the whole time? I guess Abby must have come back or something in the previous episode and Jamie told her about it? I hope that's cleared up. I think the spell is in regards to entombing Michael. Bringing Abby back for that purpose makes the most sense since she has no powers. Bonnie might attempt to entomb Klaus.
Could it be possible Abby did leave Bonnie and Jamie contact information, not where she is but like her phone number IDk or maybe Bonnie does a location spell
Quote:
I just want to add that I love how Elena wants to protect Caroline when it comes to Klaus but when Bonnie was kidnapped by him and she talked to her on the phone, she didn´t even pick her up from the mansion.
I think that was just odd writing, I mean even Caroline would go to her.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

A big and unexpected death is coming up ... who do you think it will be?
Old 04-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the vid.

Im not sure, but every season finale they always hype things up. I think one of the main cast, Alaric maybe? I am hoping some of the originals go too.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Perhaps it is Klaus and it is so surprising after 100 different ways to kill him and it failing but in the end the group succeeds

Don´t know why but every time they speak about a unexpected death in the final and with that synopsis for episode 21 ... I fear for Bonnie.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Absolute Fan

i doubt they will kill someone unless they are turning Elena into a vampire.

The problem is that this is just talking and talking like always

Alaric will not die he will be away Mat also confirmed it when the news about his show leaked.

Kat do not fear they need Bonnie to fix their things with magic she is safe they can`t kill plot device

Last edited by moonlightstar; 04-13-2012 at 12:39 PM
Old 04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Elena turning into a vampire would definetly be some major stuff but I don´t know what they are going to do with Katherine if this happens.

Alaric doesn´t die because JP loves Matt too much so we won´t be free of Alaric for a long time

I just don´t know ... which death would be unexpected.

Tyler is safe, Caroline too, the ToD will never die, Alaric will live until the end of the series, they can´t kill Matt and Jeremy will return in season 4 according to this interview:
'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4: Will Steven R. McQueen return? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

And it seems like he will comment on Bonnie´s new love interest

Edit:

JP has plans for season 4

http://vampirediariesonline.com/spoi...ies+TV+Show%29
Old 04-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

i think we should just not read any interview until the finale because every single time they are putting to much effort for promotion and then on the screen is just meh and we are all ``so predictable`` or `` so that is all?`` it is so different what they say and what happens on the screen.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
And it seems like he will comment on Bonnie´s new love interest

Edit:

JP has plans for season 4

Julie Plec Talks The Vampire Diaries at WB and Paley Center “Television: Outside the Box” | Vampire Diaries Spoilers and News
So the writers are really going to go there? Im seriously confused so by the time the dance rolls around are they already togeher?

Seeing how this season turned out, thats is a good idea, this season had no direction, barely any character development, most of the main cast was off screen. I dont even know what this season is about, oh I guess the season of the originals
Old 04-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
So the writers are really going to go there? Im seriously confused so by the time the dance rolls around are they already togeher?

Seeing how this season turned out, thats is a good idea, this season had no direction, barely any character development, most of the main cast was off screen. I dont even know what this season is about, oh I guess the season of the originals

I didn´t even read that much into it ... but you are right, it looks like Bonnie and Jamie are together or something like that

I don´t know but didn´t they do the same with last season? Who do you think is this new villain going to be? I hope this time it is a witch/warlock or even a coven. That would mean something for Bonnie and her storyline.

I thought it was the season of retcon but I could be wrong