Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
THen you have Damon again dumbing her down and insulting her ... if she chooses him in this finale it will be even more ridiculous. I hope she chooses herself.
Damon dumbs everyone down, and sometimes right to their faces. Case in point Bonnie. He does it like it's his job.

For once I'd love for someone to take hits at his ego.

I think it's better for them to have Klaus' body. They dump it somewhere and someone could find it, and pull out the stake. That wasn't the stake that kills originals, or was it?
Old 05-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Damon dumbs everyone down, and sometimes right to their faces. Case in point Bonnie. He does it like it's his job.

For once I'd love for someone to take hits at his ego.

I think it's better for them to have Klaus' body. They dump it somewhere and someone could find it, and pull out the stake. That wasn't the stake that kills originals, or was it?
That´s true, because he is the writers favourite and we all know "Damon being Damon" Just mentioned it because in the finale she is supposed to make a decision which is understandable for the viewer and if he again insults her in the same ep she chooses him that wouldn´t be the case at all.

That would be awesome.

But there isn´t a stake in his heart. Bonnie used that entombing spell on him ... and I don´t even know how they woke up Mikael, because they only opened the coffin and immediately he opened his eyes. Would something like that also happen if the open Klaus coffin?
But I agree they should have Klaus body and don´t give it to Elijah.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

I just saw ''spoilers'' from the main thread from someone that says they work onset and still dont think is true also at Jamie if this is actually true.
Quote:
Bonnie and Jeremy also share a kiss and try to work things out, leading to her having to break up with Jamie, telling jamie that her feelings for him may have always been out of feelings for jeremy. Closing jamies character.
Is Jamie even in the finale, are Bonnie/Jeremy even interacting in this ep?

Just saw the weblip and I am confused about it, so did Elena make some sort of deal? Why are they even listening to her if that is the case?
If the speculation is right, Im guessing she thinks Elijah's soft spot for her will be an advantage.
Quote:
haha this, I was like finally is he seeing the light
Honestly it made me Damon is all talk it seems like he is still doing what Elena wants in the webclip.

Quote:
But there isn´t a stake in his heart. Bonnie used that entombing spell on him ... and I don´t even know how they woke up Mikael, because they only opened the coffin and immediately he opened his eyes. Would something like that also happen if the open Klaus coffin?
Seriously that spell looks like it actually requires another spell to get Klaus out. It probably would be that easy and random
Old 05-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, I'd be happy for the Beremy fans to have their pairing back if that happens but I was never into Beremy and never will be in that capacity. I don't mulit-ship ever. I do however want Bonnie to have someone besides Damon, it's just that Jeremy nor Jamie are who I would want it to be. And though Jeremy is better than Jamie aka stepbrother, that's still not enough.

I thing is for me, I want Bonnie with people with more of an edge, a bit more complex, and a bit more of a mess. Jeremy was once a mess but he's not on the straight and narrow. Plus I never liked that it was Elena's brother and I never thought he was over Anna and I think Jeremy/Anna is a better pairing for Jeremy. I like someone that makes things harder for Bonnie because I don't want her to have the uncomplicated relationships and no, with Beremy, Anna was really the only complication as characters in their relationship because they got along too well for my tastes. I need personalities and dynamics of the characters against each other in some capacity and that's what I want for Bonnie. Characters like Damon, Klaus, and Kol offer that and even Elijah to some extent when he's in a different mindset.

Though Bamon is my real ship, I would have loved for some warlock to come and bring some excitement into Bonnie's life. I'm hoping since I think she'll go dark that I great warlock character could come in bringing her closing to the dark side, have some hot and torrid fling during that time, while the friends try to eventually bring her back to the Bonnie we know in love. I actually think Bonnie going dark could also help her understand some of the "bloodlust" that the vamps go through and how it can get so deep like it did with Stefan during his "ripper" phase. Now the only way I would be okay for Beremy is at some point, is if Damon is an antagonist to that relationship because I don't think they would last and I remember Ian making fun of the Jeremy character whining about Damon sleeping/messing around with his girlfriend(Bonnie) and coming to hit at his chest upset. That image after Ian mentioned it had me cracking up though of course I know that is not how Jeremy would react.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
But I agree they should have Klaus body and don´t give it to Elijah.
really there's not stake. Wow, I need to rewatch I thought he was stabbed with one

Nvm after reading all of them, I actually think they might be true.

I do want Jamie gone, but Robert seems to think Bamie is legit and that they are falling in love. The Bermy spoiler is the one I'm not sure of, the other's are pretty viable. Especially with the bridge scene. Also Matt and Elena FTW, he's the only guy I want to see her with.

ETA: Rest of the spoiler/rumors

Quote:
I have my source and this source was pretty accurate on the sopranos ending and the last true blood season finale., this source has been pretty accurate thus far, but take it what you will here, not saying these are facts, my source says its true but heres what he said

The episode is very flash back heavy, from the beginning of the episode we are given a flash back then multitudes of flash backs play through out the series. Elijah returns and has a plan to put klaus in a permanent comatose state again,

The episode is very heavy of matt and elena, when it comes to the choice between stephan and damon, elena chooses neither and she later speaks to matt leading to more flash backs, leading to her and him rekindling an old flame between the two as she decides its best to lead a human life and not tear the brothers apart.

Bonnie and Jeremy also share a kiss and try to work things out, leading to her having to break up with Jamie, telling jamie that her feelings for him may have always been out of feelings for jeremy. Closing jamies character.

Matt and Elena are driving out of mystic falls when Klaus sister arrives to stop them and get information on where her brother is, but the car crashes off the bridge, more flash backs occur, with matt and elena both unconscious, Rebekah saves matt from the car wreckage she was going to save elena but stops because this will allow her brother to choose her family over the hybrids.

as elena drowns, more flash backs occur, with her parents, then of stephen, then she dies. Leading us to think what next.

Last edited by McQueenFanGirl; 05-05-2012 at 08:15 AM
Old 05-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
lol REALLY? they are nuts if this happens why even bother with Jamie and making out in one episode if they planned this ? i hope this doesn`t happen
Old 05-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do wanted Jamie gone, but Robert seems to think Bamie is legit and that they are falling in love.
Thats why I dont think they are accurate, Robert seems to indicate that he probably does survive and if that is the case there is a possibility of him staying around thats why he was promoting his character and the ship.

Quote:
I never thought he was over Anna and I think Jeremy/Anna is a better pairing for Jeremy.
No matter what happened in ''Ghost world'' I actually did not think that Jeremy was that in love with Anna, did he have feelings for her yes, replace Anna with Vicki and I agree.

Quote:
I need personalities and dynamics of the characters against each other in some capacity and that's what I want for Bonnie. Characters like Damon, Klaus, and Kol offer that and even Elijah to some extent when he's in a different mindset.
I agree with this, eventhough I do like Bonnie/Jeremy I would like to see Bonnie with someone completely different, I think thats why most fans saw a lot of potential with Klaus and Kol.
It would be nice to see a different dynamic and also to see Kat get something to work with.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

yeah for Beremy
Old 05-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I am not sure what to think about the spumers. We know Bonnie will be doing something with Damon and making a deal that leads to devastating consequences. Jeremy is supposed to be trying to save Elena. Will there be time for a beremy reconnect and bamie break up?

I guess we shall see. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don´t think these spoilers are legit, some of them could happen on screen but I don´t see this as a valid source.

Elijah is not needed to put Klaus into a comatose again ... Klaus already is in one and he still is after the deal Elena makes with Elijah according to the webclip with Bamon in the warehouse.

That Beremy stuff is the same ... I don´t even think we will get a Bonnie/Jeremy scene but for sure not a romantic one because Jeremy´s focus is on saving Elena and then he has a scene with Alaric. Jamie also isn´t in the finale. And this talk about Bonnie realizing that her feelings for Jamie were only there because of Jeremy or something like that is also weird. That shouldn´t even be the problem. I want them to discuss the Anna thing because their whole rl problems came from Jeremy and his feelings for Anna. Why now Bonnie has to realize something.

We need a new title because almost new thread time
Old 05-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And this talk about Bonnie realizing that her feelings for Jamie were only there because of Jeremy or something like that is also weird. That shouldn´t even be the problem. I want them to discuss the Anna thing because their whole rl problems came from Jeremy and his feelings for Anna. Why now Bonnie has to realize something.
I think the way it is worded is odd maybe, Bonnie saying that maybe she rushed into a relationship with Jamie is most likely as well they came out of nowhere. I dont think this will happen unfortunatly the writers will probably darg this relationship

Quote:
We need a new title because almost new thread time
How about ''Finally one more ep left'' this season has been so underwhelming at least we will not be coming on the thread every Thursday annoyed, until next season I guess
Old 05-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

The spoiler I'm incline to believe is Rebeka/Matt/Elena one.

Robert Ri'card is trying to get a job. Think about it he's not in the final two episodes of the season they can just not call him back. He trying to get a call back for season 4.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you luvisepic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
I think the way it is worded is odd maybe, Bonnie saying that maybe she rushed into a relationship with Jamie is most likely as well they came out of nowhere. I dont think this will happen unfortunatly the writers will probably darg this relationship
But they aren´t even in a rl until now ... he was only her date. It just sounds totally weird. And no mention about what Jeremy is planning for Elena. The source should at least have mention that because it seems to be very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
How about ''Finally one more ep left'' this season has been so underwhelming at least we will not be coming on the thread every Thursday annoyed, until next season I guess
What do you think about "Only" one more episode left, will we see the black veins again?
Old 05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But they aren´t even in a rl until now ... he was only her date. It just sounds totally weird. And no mention about what Jeremy is planning for Elena. The source should at least have mention that because it seems to be very important.

What do you think about "Only" one more episode left, will we see the black veins again?
From RR interview it almost seems like they are offcially a couple.

Yeah, go for it.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don´t remind me off RR

Thread has been officially killed:
NEW THREAD