Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

{Bonnie Bennett TVD Discussion Thread #7}: 5x12 - "The Devil Inside" Discussion. Airdate: January 30th.

Bonnie Bennett TVD Discussion Thread

Quote:
WHO WILL TAKE THE CURE? — On Graduation Day, Mystic Falls is overrun with ghosts intent on settling old scores and fulfilling their supernatural destinies. Damon’s life is in danger after a ghostly encounter, while Matt and Rebekah join forces to battle a ghost determined to find the cure. As everyone gathers for the graduation ceremony and the ghosts converge, help comes from an unlikely hero. Caroline receives a touching and unexpected graduation present, and Bonnie’s plan leads to the closing of the veil. Elena makes a decision about the Salvatore brothers and faces an epic confrontation with Katherine. Finally, Stefan discovers a horrifying clue to the mystery surrounding Silas
Written by Julie Plec and Caroline Dries
Promo:

previous threads:
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 01-30-2014 at 03:41 AM
Old 05-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

so now that she's on the other side she probably figures she can talk to Quetsiah maybe and defeat Silas for good? No idea...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if she will be able to talk to her. I´m already angry that Qetsiyah didn´t show up in the first place.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I wonder if she will be able to talk to her. I´m already angry that Qetsiyah didn´t show up in the first place.
no idea... I was upset but with this show not sure I figured that they would give us that.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Where in the world is Qetsiya anyways? Apparently Silas is stone now? Only a moron would end up feeding him their blood to re-awaken him at this rate.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Where in the world is Qetsiya anyways? Apparently Silas is stone now? Only a moron would end up feeding him their blood to re-awaken him at this rate.
unless it was part of their plan somehow, kill Bonnie and somehow Silas is the only one that can bring her back sometime in Season 5?

No idea.

And Mystic Falls is full of morons.

Klaus, Damon, etc.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
unless it was part of their plan somehow, kill Bonnie and somehow Silas is the only one that can bring her back sometime in Season 5?

No idea.

And Mystic Falls is full of morons.

Klaus, Damon, etc.
You're right there. There's no shortage of morons. Damon takes the cake, for sure. Sometimes it amazes me that he's kept alive 100+ years. Klaus at least is gone away from MF, or is supposed to be gone.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah I wonder if we even going to see her anytime. All this talk about her and we don´t have a face.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie needs to come back to life and her Damon make a bass** team!
Old 05-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're right there. There's no shortage of morons. Damon takes the cake, for sure. Sometimes it amazes me that he's kept alive 100+ years. Klaus at least is gone away from MF, or is supposed to be gone.
on any other show Damon would have died many, many, many times. But since its TVD and JP has a crush the size of Jupiter on him... he lives.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Everybody should be dead by now tbh.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Everybody should be dead by now tbh.
true, but there are those that should have died 100 billion times and Damon tops the list.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Honestly, I'm surprised they all didn't die by now. The last ones standing will probably be Matt and April...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
on any other show Damon would have died many, many, many times. But since its TVD and JP has a crush the size of Jupiter on him... he lives.
He really should have bit it ages ago, or at least when Tyler bit him in Season 2. Giving him the cure didn't do anyone any favours. Julie's got it bad. I can't see why, but the heart wants what it wants? I guess?

Last edited by WeFoundLove; 05-12-2013 at 07:40 PM
Old 05-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Honestly, I'm surprised they all didn't die by now. The last ones standing will probably be Matt and April...

He really should have bit it ages ago, or at least when Tyler bit him in Season 2. Giving him the cure didn't do anyone any favours. Julie's got it bad. I can't see why, but the heart wants what it wants? I guess?
yeah, they all should be dead many times over. just saying... with Damon's attitude he would have been one of the first to go, IMO. Pearl kicked his ass back in Season 1 and should just have done the world a favor and finished the job
Old 05-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah drinking on their dead friends in the Mystic Grille.