Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Stefan, but at least he got some leftovers

What do you think about Sheila being friends with that messed up coven in Portland?
Old 11-24-2014, 04:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Liked the episode. The Gemini coven is messed up but interesting and Kai makes a great villain. Who knew the show could still create interesting villains after that whole Traveler disaster.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

^So true ... I wonder how it will play out when/if he gets to Mystic Falls and what will keep him there.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I guess the whole Gemini coven plot gets shifted to MF/Whitmore. I could see the coven members going there because Liv/Luke and their merging. So you'd have everybody there, incl. Kai.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if they also will be the cause of lifting that anti spell border.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Poor Stefan, but at least he got some leftovers

What do you think about Sheila being friends with that messed up coven in Portland?
It's not surprising it always a good thing to know other witch covens in case you may need their help. and they clearly needed Sheila to deal with Kai.

Glad the Bennett's didn't have to deal with what the Gemini coven has to deal with.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah ... all this obsession with twins
Old 11-25-2014, 05:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I wonder if they also will be the cause of lifting that anti spell border.
Oh, I could see that happening. When do you think will the anti-magic border be lifted?
Old 11-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alayne (View Post)
Oh, I could see that happening. When do you think will the anti-magic border be lifted?
The one million dollar question ... I guess they are still going to turn one vampire human and then lift the anti-magic border. But I think the midseason final is too soon for that.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The one million dollar question ... I guess they are still going to turn one vampire human and then lift the anti-magic border. But I think the midseason final is too soon for that.
Yeah. Which vampire will it be in your opinion? I can only see them going for Elena. They considered Damon in S4 but decided against him, so I doubt they'd do it now. No1curr about Enzo, so not him either. And with Caro or Stefan - I don't know, I think the writers would think that they'd get no mileage out of that, unless it would create SC angst SL that way but I can't see how.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

I think Jo saying that Alaric was a special exception and that it would never happen again was basically the writers way of telling us that no other vampire will turn human because of the border.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, I could see your reading of that scene. On the other hand, I could see it as the writers explaining why none of the vampires that might want to become human again (mostly Elena and Stefan, I guess) will consider this as an option and as a way to make the viewers believe that this won't be important later on when it will be a very dramatic twist.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

The thing is, the only other vampire I can see turning human is Elena and the very earliest I see this happening is in this season's finale. I doubt the anti-magic border will be up for that long.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
The thing is, the only other vampire I can see turning human is Elena and the very earliest I see this happening is in this season's finale. I doubt the anti-magic border will be up for that long.
I tend to agree with that. I was wondering up until last episode if they'd turn Elena back in the midseason finale. There would have been a certain irony if Elena had regained her DE memories just as she was turning into a human again. But that seems to be completely off the table now.
Also I somehow feel like the Sarah SL will only gain momentum once the Salvatores are back at their boardinghouse.

Last edited by Alayne; 11-26-2014 at 01:27 AM
Old 11-25-2014, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Elena seems like the easiest one to save, too. She drowns and someone gives her CPR. Plus, Elena turning human means the memories might get lifted (for some convoluted reason, probably having to do with her being back in MF in the magic-free zone), and her possibly falling in love with Stefan again. Triangle crap.