Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

UC Couples #1: Because some people are already shipping Emily with Klaus from TVD!

Welcome everyone to the first unconventional couples thread. This thread is devoted to those unlikely and sometimes out there couples, whether between characters on the show or characters from other shows like The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. Everyone are more than welcome to post your favorite UC couples.

Of course i already have a UC couple and it`s obviously Emily and Klaus from The Vampire Diaries. Just look at this pic of Joseph and Emily.

How can anyone not want Klaus and Emily together? They would be quite the supercouple, especially with how cunning they are.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Interesting idea for a thread!
Cant wait to see what combinations people come up with
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 12-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you like the thread Jordan. Hopefully some people will post some suggestions.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

cute pic
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 01-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you like the pic Emms.

I`ve just thought of another UC couple and it`s Nolan and Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. I think that they would be so great together. Anyone that has watched Torchwood knows that Captain Jack would be beside himself with joy being a part of the intrigue in the Hamptons with Nolan. Plus if there`s anyone that i can help mend Nolan`s heart after how things ended with Tyler, it`s Captain Jack.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I love the idea of Emanda and Klaus! They know how to work their plans, and yet, still manage to get blindsided. Plus, SO CUTE!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Im so shipping Amanda/Klaus! They are just so similar
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that y`all like Emanda/Klaus. Of course i`m still shipping them even though Emily and Joseph has broken up.

Also i was doing some thinking lately in the wake of the recent episode of TVD and i have a couple of new crossover ships, which are Kol/Charlotte and Finn/Ashley. I think that both of those pairings has some potential.

Another pairing that i`ve just thought of is Declan and Hannah from PLL. I think that they would have that good combustible chemistry given how similar their personalities are, but at the same time, they would lean on each other in times of need.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Great thread love the idea!

Love the crackship of both Emily and Klaus. I haven't really tuned into TVD but the pic in the OP really seems pretty interesting!

For those of you on here who watch and love 'Once Upon a Time' as much as I do, you will see how these two evil cunning ladies sure make quite a pairing in the whole corruption, deception and betrayal areas! Lana Parrilla (on the right!) plays Mayor Regina Mills (Storybrooke and the Fairy Tale Land's evil upper hand) and of course we all know Madeleine Stowe plays Victoria Grayson, the seaside siren of duplicity, manipulation and betrayal herself!

Made by me!

Weird. they're pasts, royal like names and storylines so are freakishly similar!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

I really love the idea of Klaus/Emanda.Sad that Joseph and Emily broke up

I've actually been working a bit on a Klaus/Emanda/Stefan video...we'll see if it goes anywhere.

As I said before,I love the idea of Klaus/Emanda and love Klaus/Stefan and once I remembered Paul and Emily were on Everwood together (and I kind of was into Tommy/Amy),I thought it would be a cool idea.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 02-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you love the thread Bouvier. I love your great Victoria/Regina art work. Thanks for sharing it with us. Victoria and Regina would be absolutely great together, although i would have a hard time seeing Regina with anyone else other than Emma.

Another Revenge/OUAT pairing i like to see is Nolan/Ruby. I think that they would be pretty good together since they`re both outsiders.

Also i can`t wait to see your Klaus/Emanda/Stefan video Sarah. I think that they would make for a pretty good triangle. Of course i would throw Katherine in the mix to spice things up.

While i`m on the subject of Katherine, i would love to see her and Emanda together. I think that Kat would really like Emanda, especially with how ruthless she can be.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Another OUAT/Revenge fan! Thank you, Rod!

It would be cool though, see Regina stray from Emma for a bit and Victoria stray from Emanda also. Weird, name ironies! Yeah I think Victoria and Regina could work, afterall I'm dying to figure out how both women became who they are these days, they're almost an identical match!

Ruby and Nolan... I can actually see that working. I read somewhere Nolan is kinda like the boy who cried wolf and Ruby is bound to be doing that soon in her centric episode! Those two would be a pair of oddballs but harbouring something spectacular and dark regardless.

Emma and Emanda would be an awesome OUAT/Revenge pairing! Blondes and truth diggers! they both come from two different worlds and such but they like to take things into control, huh?

I did have a tiny ship of Ruby and Charlotte together though. They both have a feisty but sweet attitude and are innocent yet controlled.

Guh I have so many ideas and crackships in mind for both these shows!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

You`re very welcome Bouvier. I absolutely love Revenge and OUAT, which are the best new shows IMO.

Emma and Emanda has a lot of potential for the reasons that you stated. Plus i must add that they`re both very similar with how much of badasses with that air of vulnerability about them.

As for Ruby/Charlotte, i prefer them just as friends. I could see Ruby getting Charlotte to cut loose and act out her frustrations.

I could see Ruby with Faux!Amanda, who is just as a big of a hellraiser. You know that Faux!Amanda would make out with her at the Stowaway in a heartbeat.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Im loving all the UC ship ideas!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Aren't these two dating in RL? I thought I had heard that. They do make a nice couple, both as E/K and as E/J
Love will lead you back to my arms...
...w h e r e. y o u. b e l o n g.