Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Looks like we are going to be getting some interesting Ashley stuff next ep!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-19-2012, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

She had some great lines this ep
Old 01-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

I'll admit I'm not really an Ash fan (besides her flawless fashion and looks) mostly because I wish they'd figure out what they actually want to do with her....that being said she had THE BEST line last night about Emily/Daniel's very fast courtship If we can expect more of those biting remarks from Ash,I'm all for her
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also hope that we`ll get some great stuff with Ashley in the next episode.

Also here are pics of Ash at the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Benefit along with a couple of gifs from the Stowaway scene in the last episode.

credit

credit

Last edited by Hot Rod; 01-25-2012 at 08:29 PM
Old 02-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Addicted Fan

^ Love the last two gifs, the look on his face after was priceless!

she is gorgeous! Awesome lip locking there, Ashley!

Thank you for the thread!

I love Ashley! She's been wrongly treated and completely oblivious to the whole situation, but she is grounded and very honest on the other hand! I hate the fact Victoria misguided her and I was so happy she spied on both Conrad and Victoria and blurted quietly, "Bloody hell!". Yeah that did it.

Among all Ashley is a good person, like I said very grounded and care-giving even around the awkward spunky girl FauxAmanda!

Can I be added, please?

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve just added you to the list Bouvier. Glad to have you on board.

I echo everything you said about Ashley. I really hope that we`ll get some great stuff with her in the upcoming episodes. I would love to see her make her move against Emily by getting close to Nolan along with finally seeing her background explored.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you, Rod!

I will gladly echo everything you said about Ashley back to ya. Ashley and Nolan have that little potential ship spark there and with Emily the real Emily there, I'm hoping to see friendships happen between Real Emily and Ashley too!

I have a feeling with the last few episode reveals Ashley's gonna join the bandwagon and do something marvelously duplicitous back to that controlling sadistically manipulative witch! Leave Ashley alone, Victoria! heh.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that there`s a chance of that happening, although i`m sure Ashley has something in store for Emily, who she has expressed her dislike for.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wed, 08 February 2012 at 2:20 am
Christa B. Allen & Ashley Madekwe: 'The Vow' Premiere Pair!

Christa B. Allen and Ashley Madekwe arrive at the premiere of The Vow on Monday (February 6) at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

The Revenge co-stars met up with JustJared.com on the red carpet to chat about their hit ABC drama.

“It’s really good energy all around. We have people telling us they love the show. We’re all really happy in the position we’re in and especially since we’re working with people we love,” Christa shared.

“That’s really important,” Ashley added. “We get to share [the show's success] with people we like.”

Click inside for the rest of JustJared.com‘s interview with Ashley and Christa…

JJ: You guys are always spotted together outside of work at events. Chemistry on set must have clicked perfectly!
AM: “II love the people I work with so much! I love everybody on the show.

JJ: Are you ever scared of being killed off from the show? Especially with things changing episode to episode?
AM: Yes! All the time [laughs]
CA: I kind of feel safe, and I shouldn’t say that. I feel safe knowing that I’m Victoria Grayson’s daughter but I didn’t have anything to do with the controversy back in the day. Hopefully Charlotte is safe, but then again we were just saying that it’s a soap opera and anything can happen.

JJ: Any hints on how the season ends?
AM: We don’t even know! We get an episode at a time. We’re just about to air the 15th episode and we have only filmed 17 episodes, so we’re always never that much ahead.
CA: The writers might not even know what’s going to happen!
SOURCE [More Pics, Too]
Old 02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Cute! Ashley and Christa look so cool together! They seem like friends in the real world too, which is even more awesome! Thanks for posting the pics and article up!

Ashley was beyond amazing in last night's episode! She is really supportive and she isn't blindsided easily. But I did recall her saying she grew up a lot of her life without her father... I wonder what that means. Did her father used to have associations with the Grayson's and therefore Ashley has been living in the Hampton's because of this? aww.

I like the scene where both her and Victoria connected and had some cool talks with each other. I don't really see Victoria being her puppeteer though. they did well together last night.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the article and pics. Ashley looked very lovely at the premiere.

We got some good stuff with Ashley in last night`s episode.

First we learned that she`s not close with her father, which could be a big reason why she`s working for Victoria.

Also the scene where Conrad briefly interrogated her was a bit of an eye opener. Ashley played it close to the vest as usual. However that sly look on her face pretty much illustrated that she has something up her sleeve. Maybe it`s just me, but i think that it will likely involve Conrad.

It`ll be interesting to see what part Ashley will play in the big event at the Engagement party in next week`s episode. I personally think that she could at least have an indirect role in the shooting.

Lastly here are a couple of new pics of Ashley.

credit

ETA: I could see Ashley`s father having some possible connections to the Graysons.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I apologize in my lateness in posting about Ashley in the last episode. We didn`t get to see much of her outside of planning the big party. However we did some foreshadowing for the upcoming episodes when Ashley went to Nolan for comfort after Tyler was uncovered on the beach.

credit

Hopefully we`ll get to see Ashley and Nolan`s relationship explored in the upcoming episode. Plus i like to see Ashley`s background and the possibility of her involvement in the murder mystery explored too.

Lastly here are some great new pics of Ashley.

credit

credit
Old 02-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think they could dvelop a deeper relationship? I'd like that.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that Ashley and Nolan would be pretty close, but i have a feeling that Ashley will have some ulterior motives for getting with Nolan (i.e. making a possible move against Emily).
Old 02-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, I'd hate that..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©