Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that you like those pics.

We got some good stuff with Nolan in last night`s episode.

First of all, he had to deal with a very distraught and grief stricken Emily at the beginning of the episode. I loved that Nolan told Emily that he wasn`t going anywhere when she tried to push him away, which further showed his undying loyalty. Plus Nolan nicely helped Ems out in trying to find the laptop and dealing with Jack.

Also Nolan gave Padma a flash drive that could contain the Carrion program. This is a big risk for Nolan to give up such a vital program, although i have a feeling that Nolan put a fake program on the flash drive.

Gabe gave a pretty good supporting performance in last night`s episode. He perfectly displayed Nolan`s sadness in it. I can`t get over how sad Nolan was for much of the episode. He was really hurting for his best friends on they`re losing Amanda. I`m glad that he was there for Emily and Jack.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved Gabe in the episode. He sure tries to be there for Emily.. and Jack. But it's hard for him too.. that was obvious.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was. Plus his line about always being the pawn was very sad and telling. I hope that we`ll get to see Nolan taking more control soon.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure he gave her a fake program.

I wonder what Nolan would have done if Jack still had the computer. Jack would never buy that Nolan couldn't get passed the password.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m sure Nolan would`ve came up with some sort of cover story.

We got some good stuff with Nolan in last night`s episode.

First of all, he helped Emily out in dealing with Eli. Nolan immediately showed his distrust of Eli when they met.

Also Nolan had to deal with Jack, who confronted him about lying about the rescue. I loved how persistent he was in getting Jack to let him explain things. Of course Nolan kept the truth from Jack and is in the dark on Jack secret agenda as evident by their hug.

Nolan finally got to use the Carrion program on Greyson Global and unfortunately the Falcon struck instead to ruin his plans.

Lastly i`m very happy that we finally got a flashback scene with Nolan and David. It was long overdue that we got one and it was a very crucial one where David told Nolan to take care of Emanda. I love that Nolan did that in a heartbeat for David, which is further proof of what a great friend he is.

Overall i liked all of the stuff with Nolan in last night`s episode. Now i can`t wait to see what`s going to happen with him next, especially with the Falcon problem. Plus i`m really looking forward to seeing Nolan going on a mission with Aidne, which judging from the promo, should be fun to watch.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got some great stuff with Nolan in tonight`s episode.

First of all, we finally got to see more of him and Padma together again. I loved their scene together, especially when Nolan promised Padma that he would do everything he could to protect her and her father.

That led to the jointed mission with Nolan and Aiden at the meeting between Padma and Trask. Nolan not surprisingly expressed his discomfort at the prospects of being involved in murder. Unfortunately the mission went badly as Padma and the Carrion software was taken. Poor Nolan was so beside himself with grief and sadness at what happened. It was so tough to see him like that. However after some encouragement from Emily, Nolan went back to work and got a clue with the Falcon. It`ll be interesting to see what Nolan can do with this.

Gabe gave one of his best performances to date in tonight`s episode. He did a great job of displaying Nolan`s helplessness after the mission went badly.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Gabe gave one of his best performances to date in tonight`s episode. He did a great job of displaying Nolan`s helplessness after the mission went badly.
cant agree moar
I want some awards 4 him! tho it wont happen sadly
Old 03-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m holding out hope that Gabe will at least get nominated for some awards soon.

Also here`s a great gif of Gabe meeting Connie Britton somewhere in Hollywood.

Pour Me Something Dark
Old 03-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg, Gabe and Connie hugging.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you love the gif.

We got some of the best stuff with Nolan in tonight`s episode.

He was so hard at work trying to find Padma that he holed himself up in his office. Poor Nolan was still beside himself with worry about Padma. However he finally got out to help Jack out in his move against Conrad. Nolan welcomed the distraction and nicely helped Jack out.

However things took a big and dark turn later on as Nolan got terrible news about Padma. Mere words can`t describe how devastated Nolan was when he got the news. He instantly knew what Emily had to say and crumbled. The last scene at the office was especially telling when Nolan put his head on the desk. I`ve never seen him so broken like that. Plus he`s going to deal with the police as we saw when that detective came to see him. I really feel that we`re going to see a more darker Nolan in the upcoming episodes.

Gabe gave one of his best performances to date in tonight`s episode. He was so unbelievably great in the scene where Nolan got the terrible news. Gabe did such a great job of displaying Nolan`s grief in it.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post a nice collage of Nolan late in Sunday`s episode.

I can`t get over that last scene with Nolan. It`s so tough to see him so broken. I wanted to give him a

revenge-for-everyone
Old 04-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that

My poor bb I want to give him a hug too!!!!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 04-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Add me, please! Nolan is my favourite character

I love his sarcasm and good heart. He's such an adorable geek

Gabriel did an amazing job last episode. You could feel how broken he was.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh so sad.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that y`all love the art.

Also i`ve added you to the list Cris. Glad to have you on Team Nolan. I hope that we`ll be seeing you join in the discussions here.

Lastly here are some great gifs from the scenes in the last episode where Nolan was beside himself with worry about Padma and then breaking down after getting the terrible news.

revenge-for-everyone