Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting the songs for the last two episodes. I forgot to do that, but thankfully you did that.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 210: "Power"

Richard Walters "Dandelion"
Int. Stowaway - Jack gives Amanda her old sea glass necklace

The Fearless Vampire Killers, "For You & Me"
Scene Description: Cops show up at the Stowaway

Moo Industries, "Baltimore Sun"
Scene Description: Everyone attends the Liberty Project Benefit Party

Moo Industries, "She Does"
Scene Description: Emily confronts the Judges wife at the benefit before her speech

Drawn From Bees, "The East Wood Fox"
Scene Description: Charlotte comes by the bar to distract the brothers, while Declan snoops around

JL Hodges, "Honest I Promise"
Scene Description: Charlotte continues to distract, while Declan finds drugs hidden in coffee beans

The Owsley Brothers, "Blood & Fire"
Scene Description: Declan tells Jack about the drugs he found

Steve Rice, "Lounge Party Starting"
Scene Description: Daniel and Conrad meet for lunch
Old 04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here`s the music from most of the recent episodes:

Episode #211 "Sabotage"

Harper Blynn "Hard to Love Me"

Night Beds "22"

Kovas "Baskin and Robbins"

Motorhead "Ace Of Spades"

Episode #212 "Collusion"

The Rubens "Lay It Down"

Quantic "The 5th Exotic"

Episode #213 "Union"

Light Heat "Elevation"
Outside of the Stowaway, Jack asks Declan if he and Charlotte can watch Carl for a few days because he wants to take Amanda on a little honeymoon

Takka Takka "A Bad Sign" (Highs and Lows)
Int. Stowaway - Day - Amanda prepares wedding decorations. Jack tells Amanda her wants to take her to Nantucket for a few nights as a honeymoon

Phonograph "Nu Americana"
Int. Stowaway Day - Jack pours himself a much needed shot. Both Jack and Declan reeling from the news that Conrad has his own plans for the Stowaway's future.

Sorta "85 Feet"
Int. Stowaway Day - Conrad signs his half of the bar back over to Jack.

Episode #214 "Sacrifice"

Bahamas "I Got You Babe"
Scene Description: Int. Emily's Beach House - Emily on video conference with Nolan and Aiden

Local Natives "Ceilings"
Scene Description: Int. Stowaway - Day - Emily and Charlotte talk at the Stowaway.

Lost Lander "Dig" (How It Feels To Lay In the Soft Light)
Scene Description: At the Stowaway, Nolan and Emily talk about finding Jack & Amanda.

Gospel Claws "I Move Around"
Scene Description: At the Stowaway, Padma looks for Nolan.

Episode # 215: "Retribution"

Quantic "Archipelago"

Jay Marsh "Have A Taste"

Episode # 217: "Victory"

My Morning Jacket "Welcome Home"
Int. Stowaway Apt. - Declan takes a giggling Carl out of his crib, waking Jack. Emily then stops by to check on Jack since he hasn't been returning his calls

Deer Tick "Funny Word"
Bar source, in Stowaway, Jack examines Trey's phone.

Foxygen "On Blue Mountain"
Int Stowaway - Crowd is gathering for the press conference at the Stowaway. New crews are setting up their cameras at the end of the bar.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I think i will always remember what song was in the first episode and now the last episode - the last episode with this song playing certainly added to the scenes

Any idea what music piece was played when Jack/Emily kissed in episode 21, because when i heard it and kept hearing it, it just reminded me of this theme music, still not sure about it
I know this post is a couple of years old, but I was re-watching that scene tonight and OMG, the music is just stunning. My first thought was that it sounded like the score to an epic period drama (like from a BBC Jane Austen adaptation or something). It's gorgeous.

Has anyone noticed if it's ever played again on the show -- for Jack/Emily or for anyone else? I'm really bad at recognizing background music, but I know that some shows tend to have themes for individual characters and couples.

I went back and listened to the music that played during Jack/Emily's S3 premiere kiss, and while that's lovely, too (though sadder), I don't think it's the same tune.

Anyway, it would be lovely if we could hear the Sammy kiss music again when they have their next big romantic moment.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:42 AM
Loyal Fan

In my quest to find out more about the music that played when Jack and Emily's first kiss, I found an interesting interview from December 2013 with the show's composer, Fil Eisler. He doesn't talk about that music in particular (darn!), but he does talk a lot about his process.

I thought this part was especially interesting:

Quote:
It seems like you do a lot of interesting things with the score for Revenge. I read somewhere that you scored one episode using the Morse code for SOS. What was that like?

Back in season two, Jack and Amanda are being stalked by a killer on the boat and they’re being held hostage. The entire thing plays on the boat, so why not set the whole thing to SOS? It’s such an off-kilter rhythm.. So you can mold it in all sorts of ways. It really leant itself to the idea of a very disturbing situation.

So you hear it all the way through that score. The entire episode score is based around the SOS, so even the bits when they’re not on the boat you hear it in the rhythm. Then the big climax in the episode, the big action scene, was all based on that. It was really fun to do, and I love it when you can have a theme like that to hang the whole thing on.
Very cool!