Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hatred {3.13} Episode Discussion | Original Air Date January 19, 2014

Hatred {3.13} - Episode Discussion

Sunday, January 19, 2013 9/8c on ABC

r e v e n g e

EMILY JEOPARDIZES EVERYTHING AS SHE REALIZES WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE NEW MRS. GRAYSON, ON ABC’S “REVENGE”

“Hatred” – With tension between Emily and Daniel at an all time high, Emily makes it clear she is not giving up. However, her own instability could put everything she has worked for at risk, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Revenge” stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke and Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis.

Guest cast includes Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, Justin Hartley as Patrick Osbourne, Annabelle Stephenson as Sara Munello, Stephanie Jacobsen as Niko, Brett Cullen as Jimmy Brennan, Dar Dixon as Dr. Derek Robinson, Jayne Brooke as Loretta Deaton, and Gail O’Grady as Stevie.

“Hatred” was written by Gretchen J. Berg & Aaron Harberts, and directed by John Terlesky.

"Revenge” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on “Revenge,” visit ABC.com/Revenge.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:47 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait for the episode to air!
Old 01-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Supreme Fan

tftnt!!

I am excited for this episode. I though the 2 since our break have been great. Looking forward to see if it continues!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 01-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm extremely excited for this one!! Can't wait to see what Emily does!
Old 01-19-2014, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm...kind of a weird episode...

* I'm not really into the whole Victoria/Patrick/Jimmy backstory. I think MS is doing a great job, but to me it just feels like a distraction the show doesn't need. Victoria already has enough in her background to make her look sympathetic to those who choose to view her that way -- it's starting to feel like overkill.

* I just cannot with Aiden getting all pissy and demanding that Emily explain herself. Does he not remember that he was the one who left her on the porch? That was his opportunity to get an explanation. That was his opportunity to share his feelings. Instead he got all pouty and ran off to bang Niko.

Then, tonight, Emily shows up at Nolan's and she's clearly in great emotional distress, and what does he do? Apparently he learned nothing from the hospital, because he chose to get in her face and start angrily questioning her -- and didn't he even grab her at one point? Ugh.

* Nolan was pretty golden tonight -- telling Emily he wants Aiden gone, and then using Aiden's request as a way to get revenge for Declan (RIP ). He even made Niko interesting/funny in that little scene where she was skinning the fruit. I wouldn't mind Niko being his new roomie.

* So Emily is losing time...I was surprised by that and literally had no idea what was happening when the scene transitioned from the pool to Nolan's. I have three theories about where this is going:
1. She's being drugged by one of the Graysons.
2. It's related to her head injury.
3. She's somehow inherited whatever mental illness her mother has and the illness is now starting to show itself.

I'm hoping for #1.

* Also hoping that Emily didn't actually sleep with Conrad, because that's just so gross on so many levels.

* I did love Emily hitting Sara where it hurts by bringing her mother in. That was perfectly played.

* Jack and Margaux -- still don't buy them. Will never buy them.

* Looking forward to Conrad's ex-wife.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Hmm...kind of a weird episode...

* So Emily is losing time...I was surprised by that and literally had no idea what was happening when the scene transitioned from the pool to Nolan's. I have two three theories about where this is going:
3. She's somehow inherited whatever mental illness her mother has and the illness is now starting to show itself.

* Also hoping that Emily didn't actually sleep with Conrad, because that's just so gross on so many levels.
AGREED! I need some sort of explanation of how she ended up in Conrad's bed, with the sense that they had sex. I JUST CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!!

Quote:
* I did love Emily hitting Sara where it hurts by bringing her mother in. That was perfectly played.
AGREED, AGAIN!

I loved how Niko also found her evidence to stay in the Hamptons. Now, just connect the dots to Aiden! You can do it Niko!!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 01-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Passionate Fan

This episode is WOW!! Emily did great bringing down who deserved it.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Emily's plan to destroy the Graysons from within is good.

Aiden is becoming less and less fun to watch.

Love Nolan as always. I prefer him and Emily's friendship.

Love that Conrad is making Daniel's life hell. I guess he got tired of his constant dissing him at every opportunity.

Sarah is a tramp and stupid. To ruin her relationship with her mom over loser Daniel who caused her be paralized.

Can't wait to see Emily's blackouts play itself out.

I would not put it past Conrad to bed his son's wife but Emily would not do that in her right mind.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Then, tonight, Emily shows up at Nolan's and she's clearly in great emotional distress, and what does he do? Apparently he learned nothing from the hospital, because he chose to get in her face and start angrily questioning her -- and didn't he even grab her at one point? Ugh.
Yeah, he was rough with her - demanding answers, and that was after he knew that she was unsteady/dizzy. Also Aiden not everything is about you. She said she was there for Nolan, and yet he's saying she's there for him and giving him mixed signals.

Quote:
* So Emily is losing time...I was surprised by that and literally had no idea what was happening when the scene transitioned from the pool to Nolan's. I have three theories about where this is going:

I'm hoping for #1.
I'm hoping for #1 too. And if it's Conrad that could mean that she didn't really sleep with him, because.. ick.

I really dislike Sarah, now. And Daniel obviously even more so.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I really dislike Sarah, now. And Daniel obviously even more so.
I really dislike Daniel now too . I know Emily has done terrible things to him (lying about the pregnancy), but he didn't need to shoot her or rough her up in this episode.

I think once the show comes back in March, I think we will find out why she has the blackouts and how she ended up in Conrad's bed.

I think the scene where Emily is in Conrad's bed was a flash-forward scene and we will see how she got there when the show comes back.

I don't like Sara either. I really hope Niko finds out that Aiden killed her father.

Still hoping that one of the Graysons will find out who Emily really is.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-20-2014, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I think once the show comes back in March
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that this was the last ep before a hiatus. Shame, because I didn't find it that exciting. Maybe it's just me, though.

Quote:
I really hope Niko finds out that Aiden killed her father.
Yeah, I'm team Niko on this.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:30 AM
New Fan

I dont dislike Sarah, because she is so confused with Daniel coming into her life, explaining why he didnt contact her, then his marriage and then finding out ( as an outsider to the story) that Emily deceived Daniel with the news that she is pregnant and so on, she. She still loves him, and the fight with her mom was something she did w.o thinking it. In the end she came to her senses and left, realising that she isnt like that.

On the other side, i started disliking Daniel from the moment he found out about David Clark and covered it, then covered the accident of his father and the priest, even though he really thought his father did it on purpose just to go on with his career. He is his father's son after all.

Poor Emily, watching her till now having everything under control, and now with those blackouts she is losing track of everything. Hopefully the part with Conrad isnt what they wanted us to think.

Nolan rocked as usual. He is the only real true friend Emily has ( well Jack also but he has other bussines right now) .

Where was Charlotte? Missed her this episode. I wonder does she still thinks about what Emily told her at the hospital.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

MESS @ me thinking that Patricks father was Maxwell, was i the only one that thought that before this episode? I thought Victoria implied last season that Mariams boyfriend got her pregnant
Old 01-20-2014, 05:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Revenge 3x13

That ending was WTF. I repeat : WTF. She slept with Conrad?! I don't buy that for a second ( I mean...It's obvious that they really met up, but I don't think they slept together ), but it's still a great cliffhanger. What is wrong with Emily and those periods of time she's losing? Something's up. It's great drama.

Daniel is a true psycho. At least Sara changed her mind, but the Revenge creators really know how to destroy an once likeable character. Talking about Sara with that last sentence. Daniel has always been a psycho. Seriously. I was kind of hoping Emily would just kill him after that comment he made toward the end of the episode. I really want to believe the theory I had last week ( Nika framing the test results ), but I'm scared that I may be wrong and that Emily truly can't have children anymore. Emily seemed so sad about it. Really, I would just want to give her a really big hug. She's no saint herself ( loved the fights with Daniel btw, even though Daniel was an ass ), but she didn't deserve all of this.

Victoria's story was quite sad. For the first time I believe her story. It seemed real and legit. That was some amazing acting she did when she told Patrick the truth.

Margeaux betraying Daniel that fast was LOVELY, lol. Daniel deserves everything he's getting. Not so happy about her finding a house with Jack, but I honestly don't think they will remain a couple untill the series end.

Aiden...please take Daniel on a long trip, and please become gay lovers. How stupid are you when you keep a murder weapon...under your bed! LOL. He's supposed to be a pro. Curious how Niko will handle this.

Oh, the wait!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked this episode even though we didn't get the answers to everything we saw.

I missed this part when Victoria was talking to Daniel, something about Emily's ability to have kids... What was it? Now I am not even sure I can rewatch the episode after ABC making some changes about their online watching.... Can anyone recap their conversation?

Victoria's story line... Something is off. I was under impression (from prev. seasons) she was raped by her mother's boyfriend or whatever, and now we learned this guy was just few years older than Victoria... If she was 15 and he was 18 - I am not buying he was her Mother's bf at that time. From the moment I saw this guy I knew something if off because he is too young according to prev. story to be Patrick's father.

Daniel is a sick person. I am with other posters, from the moment he learned about David Clark's story and covered it I hated him... Sarah... This is what "love" makes with people. She was playing around in the house full of people she didn't like (Daniels parents) and who didn't like her back when they were together (pre-accident)... It was brilliant for Emily to call her mother. To be honest I don't think Sarah is gone. I think we will see her again.

Aiden is weird. I guess he is with Niko only to cover that he was the one who killed her father. From next episode preview (where Emily and Niko about to fight), I have a feeling Niko will assume Emily is the one who hidden Niko's father weapon.

Nolan is so good. I love watching him!

Jack and Margo... something doesn't feel right. When Jack was telling her about the house together she didn't look excited I think. And she didn't say anything about Conrad deal and it's going to bite her. I think we are going to learn something about Margo in the future, and it will be the reason why she couldn't be with Jack. Or she might simply choose the career over their relationship. Who knows...

Emily. I feel for her. She was crying like we never saw before (at least since she was a child) when Daniel said these things to her. Her blackouts makes me wonder if it's related to some serious illness or just side effects from her injury. I don't think somebody is dragging her around because after the blackout in the pool why she ended up in Nolan's house?! I don't think she slept with Conrad.
My theory she is being drugged. And I am not going to be surprised is she is drugged by Niko...
By the way, when Emily learned about Aiden being with Niko she was very upset, which means she had(has) feelings for Aiden and she truly was planning to leave with him...