Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2014, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

I Patrick-He's a more interesting villain. It was easy for him to pull one on Nolan b/c he played on feelings and he's a little harder to peg. Also, I've gotten tired of the same old, same old from Conrad and Victoria.

I don't hate Sarah or think she's a bitch. I think she's gullible, but it doesn't make her a bitch. If her instincts made her wonder if Daniel shot Emily, she should have gone with it. It is stupid for her to want to be the other woman, but she'll feel stupid when the truth comes out. Atm, she has no reason not to believe that Emily is crazy.

I'm glad Aiden's gone and he shouldn't have been surprised. No one can take Emily away from her plan. I'm with you guys on the infertility being a lie issue. Nothing's going to make her angrier than realizing that they've taken away her future as well.

I'm wondering about Charlotte, though. Is she seriously going to give up on the slip-up from last week? When she finds out about what Emily's up to, she'll remember the "David Clarke" thing. Even if she doesn't, it says something about her "sister"'s taste in friends.

I can't believe I was two weeks behind. I thought the new episodes started Sunday.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I Patrick-He's a more interesting villain. It was easy for him to pull one on Nolan b/c he played on feelings and he's a little harder to peg. Also, I've gotten tired of the same old, same old from Conrad and Victoria.

I don't hate Sarah or think she's a bitch. I think she's gullible, but it doesn't make her a bitch. If her instincts made her wonder if Daniel shot Emily, she should have gone with it. It is stupid for her to want to be the other woman, but she'll feel stupid when the truth comes out. Atm, she has no reason not to believe that Emily is crazy.

I'm glad Aiden's gone and he shouldn't have been surprised. No one can take Emily away from her plan. I'm with you guys on the infertility being a lie issue. Nothing's going to make her angrier than realizing that they've taken away her future as well.

I'm wondering about Charlotte, though. Is she seriously going to give up on the slip-up from last week? When she finds out about what Emily's up to, she'll remember the "David Clarke" thing. Even if she doesn't, it says something about her "sister"'s taste in friends.

I can't believe I was two weeks behind. I thought the new episodes started Sunday.
Aidens not gone as in forever. Barry Sloane is regular cast. I think Sunil said these 3 January eps are like a mini series and bridge to Part2 S3. So they have reset a few things but people should not be too quick to assume things.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
Aidens not gone as in forever. Barry Sloane is regular cast. I think Sunil said these 3 January eps are like a mini series and bridge to Part2 S3. So they have reset a few things but people should not be too quick to assume things.
Ah, ok. It just seemed as if Jack and Emily were back on track. Then again,it would be stupid to try and spend too much time with Jack atm. If Nolan knew, it's possible that Jack did,too.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

SMH@Jack. Why, why, why does he have this personality? I am okay with him not allowing her to release the article about Lydia but to tell her that Emily told him? I've never been a J/E supporter but I thought they were writing them well this season and didn't find them offensive but now I think she really shouldn't end up with him. He's so no cut out for her world at all.

I love that Conrad tried to have Emily's back. Although his "love" for Lydia isn't believable.

Since apparently the actor who play Daniel wants to leave, they are making it okay for the audience to see him die. He's become insane lately. And this "love" for Sara that he hasn't even thought of in years? The nasty comment he made to Emily about sterilizing her? It may be two seasons later than initially planned but sayonara Daniel. I just hope that wouldn't mean that crazy Patrick takes his place.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 01-15-2014 at 02:37 PM
Old 01-15-2014, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

That's actually great news. I don't know if Josh and Emily are still engaged,but it would juice up the storyline by a lot.

I kind of feel bad for Margaux. She wants to find the truth and nothing but, but when she comes close, all the b.s. makes her leads go cold. I get why Jack told her,but it wasn't a good idea. How would she have been able to corroborate? No one was sure who it was, but they were going to print it anyway.

Plus, she and Daniel are friends and co-workers. It was probably beyond awkward to look into it. She'd believe it,but I wouldn't know how I'd feel if it were me.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Absolutely loved NEmily's moment in the beginning her face when she saw him was so incredible her cute joke about his jacket was spot on and showed that even though she was weak she still had her wit I knew Nolan would find a way to see her and I'm glad he did cause Emily needed to see someone she could trust.

Jack punching that arrogant jerk was a great moment for me cause IMO he deserved far worse than that for what he's done, but I'll settle for that for now. Daniel is proving he's every bit a Grayson although to me he's always been a Grayson. His behavior hasn't just started cause Emily lied to him he's still the same guy who got drunk wrapped his car around a telephone pole and nearly killed Sara years before he ever he knew Emily existed. Daniel's actions are his own he shouldn't get some free pass just because Emily lied to him about the baby I certainly don't see Emily getting a free pass for her actions even though she has endured a far worse hell than Daniel could ever even imagine. Unlike Daniel Emily never had a rich family bail to bail her out everytime she screwed up. Daniel might have thought about turning himself in, but in the end he's been more than happy to let someone else take the fall for him. I guess the apple truly didn't fall from the tree ie. The grayson's framing David for a crime he didn't commit. I'm not trying to say that Emily is a saint never have, but I certainly don't think she deserves to have been shot and rendered sterile (even though I suspect that was a lie still it's cruel to let her believe it) while Daniel walks around scot free like he did nothing wrong.

I'm so glad that Nolan got one up on that swarmy mama's boy Patrick I never thought he was good enough for Nolan and he confirmed that he wasn't. Patrick is too concerned trying to please a woman whose standards he will never live up to. I hope that Nolan makes him pay for hitting him the head he could cracked his skull by doing that then taking what he thought was the correct infinity box.

Sara might want to watch who she calls names cause last time I checked she is not position to be calling anyone names. Sara is crawling back into bed with a married man that she suspects might have shot his wife who nearly rendered her paralyzed when he drunkingly wrapped his car around a telephone pole years ago then never bothered to make sure she was ok. He just let mommy and daddy clean up his mess and went on with his life. Sara deserves whatever she gets by getting back involved with that man.