Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

did anyone see maira in the prankster? Her character is a bit different.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope.

I know what she did was wrong but I did kind of feel bad for her with that site going up in her name. I don't like that kind of stuff even if someone did something wrong.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like websites like that either.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, and it doesn't help that they are always usually a double- standard, in this case, attacking a girl for being a '****.'

Again, I stress, not cool with what she did at all, but that website is crossing a line, especially when two people were guilty of committing the same offense: cheating.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

It is tacky, but I won't lie. Simone is not my favorite character. I just can't get behind her. I'm not saying toss her to the wolves or burn her at the stake. I just don't know what else they can do with her. I felt she was brought in to be Daphne's friend while Bay and Emmett were together, and then to give Daphne some conflict, Toby a girlfriend, and then ultimately cause drama.

If they plan on keeping her around or making her a viable character, they'd have to do a lot more IMO.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I won't lie - if they work with her and have her attempt to be honest and make amends, I can probably forgive her. But that's me.

I'll get behind her on this issue just because I don't like it. She knows what she did wrong even if she won't fully admit it now, there's no need to toss her into the fire in that way.

I'm not sure what they have planned for Simone but it looks like they might be going somewhere with that AA inference, but we'll have to wait and see.

I suggested in the Episode discussion thread that maybe one of her so-called friends is behind this gossip and nasty website creation. Right now, it seems the most unlikely yet probable suspect.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

I still probably won't like her enough for me to want to keep her around, but that is just me.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Maiara is very sweet, I appreciate how well she plays Simone. She really makes you hate her character and it's great acting. I really wish they would of went a different direction with Simone, she used to be Bay's best friend. She has qualities I like, she knows what she wants and goes after it, she's very determined and it would of been great if she would of portrayed as someone good for Bay but that's not how it was...
Old 09-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, same here even she can play this role so well that you couldn't help yourself but wish that someone can help her or understand her since it seems that she need someone to listen to her..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's true, she's still a human being. And sometimes I do try to separate my 'shipper' biases from how I will ultimately embrace a character. The one thing that Simone has going in her favor for me right now is that she is not one of these random 'hook-ups' still pursuing the guy! That would have put the nail in the coffin for me and made her permanently unlikeable but right now, Simone is still in that gray area for me.

Don't like what she did. She needs to stop justifying it and just come out with it already, to Toby and everyone else involved. Obviously, she screwed up and can't take it back and that's why I say ... if she's redeemed, I can probably forgive her. Heck, it's even possible that characters like Toby and Bay could 'with time.'

Old 09-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm not all about the shipper since I only like when it comes to characters as individual.. Plus I'm curious about her in AA meetings.. Hopefully that will come up soon..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think they are going somewhere with the AA story, there has got to be a reason why the writers threw it in that Regina bumped into her like that. Most likely.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

did anyone see her lifetime movie last night?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I really loved the Regina/Simone scenes this week. It's very sweet of Regina to be a friend/sponsor to Simone.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I love that she sponsored her. What's going on with Simone?