Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2015, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I know what you mean.

I felt bad for him, but it was different than what I felt with Bay/Emmett.

I don't think they'll get back together either, but I wouldn't be surprised if they bring her back to shake things up. Or maybe they won't. I guess we shall see!

In a way, it's freeing. He has a second chance to be a kid. He was making a lot of sacrifices for this marriage, and now he can do whatever. I hope he finds some happiness.

I enjoyed watching this video today. It brought back a lot of memories.

It's interesting, though. As I was watching it, I realized something. It feels as if the mystery is being sucked out of Switched at Birth.

Usually, when I watch TV shows, I like wondering which couples will "make it" and which couples won't.

With Switched at Birth, unless your name is John and Kathryn, you aren't going to make it.

No relationship, other than John and Kathryn, ever lasts on Switched at Birth.

It's sucking all of the mystery out of the show.

Now, whenever a new couple appears, I just wait a few episodes until the relationship ends. It's good, if I don't like a pairing. I never have to fear being subjected to any couple for too long of a period of time.

But knowing that every relationship, except John and Kathryn, is going to end, well, that takes the fun out of it, too.

I like for there to be a little bit of mystery.

Switched at Birth--the place where all relationships come to die, unless you are John and Kathryn, of course. Good thing I like John and Kathryn.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

That's true. Unless it's John or Kathryn, no one's couple status seem secure.

I was never really 100% into Toby and Nikki. I think we missed a lot of their time together to be honest. All of the sudden in 2A they were dating and my interest never piqued with them.

Sure they were sweet, but nothing really drew me into them.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm still waiting for that soap opera twist where Nikki shows ups two years later with a kid. Ha.

Also what was the grounds for their annulment? I feel like it should have been divorce
Old 04-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
I'm still waiting for that soap opera twist where Nikki shows ups two years later with a kid. Ha.

Also what was the grounds for their annulment? I feel like it should have been divorce

"Toby, he's yours."

Did they get an annulment? I thought it was a divorce.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Didn't Nikki ask for an anullment instead in 321?
Old 04-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

She could have.

I probably was not paying attention. I mean, my priorities are/were Bay/Emmett >>>> any other couple.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She could have.

I probably was not paying attention. I mean, my priorities are/were Bay/Emmett >>>> any other couple.
That's where my priorities were, too! And always will be. Even when I have conflicting feelings, I don't give up.

As for Nikki, yeah, she asked Toby for an annulment. I remember because Lily comforted Toby, and her words were very kind.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
She could have.

Lol so true.

Sigh