Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

awww they were so amazing! i love them more and more every day ♥

Old 02-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Okay, why is that several are saying Bay pressured Emmett into speaking? Um NO, she asked him about it once and saw it made him uncomfortable and never brought it up again.
I wouldn't say she is pressuring him at all. She mentioned it once, the day in the park (I assume this is the day the "officially" became a couple). He was uncomfortable and, right out, said he would not speak with his voice. She dropped it right away and has never brought it up again. HE has brought it up after, because it is something HE is thinking about...and not because Bay pressured him. When he spoke, in episode 10, it was his choice. He did it because he was overcome with emotion...there were tears in his eyes....the moment felt right. When he mentioned therapy to Bay, she was naturally happy. She said "that's great" because it really is. She is encouraging him, because it is something HE is choosing...something that HE wants. Why would she put him down about something like that? I also think that after the arrested him, and he lost his only form of communication, he felt pressure to speak. This pressure was NOT FROM BAY, but the idiot officer that arrested him (I guess, to Emmett, he would represent the society that has never fully accepted him). In the promo, when it appears Bay/Emmett are fighting and he speaks "Just don't!" I would assume it is a similar reason to when he spoke in episode 10. He is, once again, overcome with emotion (just in a different way than episode 10), and this is the quickest way to convey that to Bay. Plus, it was in the heat of the moment, so he may not have even had time to think about what he just did....it just came out. WOW, okay, so the bottom line of my rant is that BAY IS NOT PRESSURING EMMETT. Some Daphne/Emmett shippers are just trying to start wars.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

There are literally like 2 DE shippers that are trying to put that idea out there

BE said ILY because they do
Old 02-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

^^ They must be lonely lol.

New B/E vid from myself! Bay & Emmett || In My Arms (1x17 spoilers) } - YouTube
Old 02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra. (View Post)
I wouldn't say she is pressuring him at all. She mentioned it once, the day in the park (I assume this is the day the "officially" became a couple). He was uncomfortable and, right out, said he would not speak with his voice. She dropped it right away and has never brought it up again. HE has brought it up after, because it is something HE is thinking about...and not because Bay pressured him. When he spoke, in episode 10, it was his choice. He did it because he was overcome with emotion...there were tears in his eyes....the moment felt right. When he mentioned therapy to Bay, she was naturally happy. She said "that's great" because it really is. She is encouraging him, because it is something HE is choosing...something that HE wants. Why would she put him down about something like that? I also think that after the arrested him, and he lost his only form of communication, he felt pressure to speak. This pressure was NOT FROM BAY, but the idiot officer that arrested him (I guess, to Emmett, he would represent the society that has never fully accepted him). In the promo, when it appears Bay/Emmett are fighting and he speaks "Just don't!" I would assume it is a similar reason to when he spoke in episode 10. He is, once again, overcome with emotion (just in a different way than episode 10), and this is the quickest way to convey that to Bay. Plus, it was in the heat of the moment, so he may not have even had time to think about what he just did....it just came out. WOW, okay, so the bottom line of my rant is that BAY IS NOT PRESSURING EMMETT. Some Daphne/Emmett shippers are just trying to start wars.
I agree with you. I've never seen a pressure from Bay on Emmett. She's always been understanding and for a girl who is use to a guy speaking to her, she's been great knowing Emmett isn't comfortable speaking. Just like she had a look on her face in that "Just dont" scene in the promo. She's not use to him speaking because he's always been silent but obviously loves it when she can hear her boyfriend speak to her.

So many are hating on her for being a spoiled rich princess that always gets her way, I'm like are we watching the same show? Bay grew up in a loaded family but she does not always get her way, she's had it pretty hard, she's had to live up to Daphne in not just Emmett's eyes but Regina's, oh yeah, not to mention her grandma prefering Daphne because she's blood, melody being a real wench to her for NO reason at all, until i see a real reason why melody is such a bitch to her, my opinion stays the same here. Well actually, there's no reason for melody to be a bitch to her, she should still respect bay to set a good example for Emmett but she's not. I just really hate all the bay hate I'm seeing. How is she always whining? The many boyfriend thing gets on my nerves, she's had three boyfriends, counting Emmett. Honestly, Liam and Ty, have barely been on the show, Emmett is the one she's been longest with in my opinion.

The wanting Daphne/Emmett together because of them being deaf and knowing each other forever....BORING and predictable, there's no mystery, no excitement.

The ignorance on Bay gets on my nerves....

Bay and Emmett are just so amazing..I do have to admit, I was a tad bit disappointed over the ILY scene, I wanted a bit more it's still sweet just the same.

You guys should see all the hope and hate for ebay, how they're wanting them to break up....personally i hope they'll prove them all wrong and show ebay as the end game couple.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys, it's been a while!

Here is a little banner that I just made <3

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Old 02-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Double post

07/07/17 - Met David Tennant, Nathan Fillion, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ruth Connell, Alex Kingston, Freema Agyeman... at MTLCC17 -
09/07/17
Old 02-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Hey

I love these two together. Can I please be added to the list.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Addicted Fan

There are some great quotes from Vanessa in a recent interview:

"I love Bay and Emmett. I think it is a great relationship. I think that the whole hearing/deaf thing is beautiful. They're so similar and so different and I love that relationship."

"I think they're both very intense people and passionate people and I think they've been in love for a long time. Just the fact that he spoke to her and he had never spoken to anyone before was an 'I love you' in and of itself. And to actually have it verbalized last night was....I know the creator of our show, Lizzy Weiss, was in awe of that moment. She wrote it, which is probably why, but that was a big moment for her because it was two characters she knew were going to get together, committing to each other. They've already been committed but that is a pretty big commitment."

I just love this part:

"I think they're both very intense people and passionate people and I think they've been in love for a long time. Just the fact that he spoke to her and he had never spoken to anyone before was an 'I love you' in and of itself."

We can definitely make some thread titles out of that!

And Sean had some comments too:

"Well you know Bay and Emmett have so many things in common, so many interests in common, their worlds are very similar in that there is dysfunction and drama so you know are they going to fast? I don't think so. Maybe for the viewers but I think they are going on just wonderfully."

He also said he thought the "I love you" scene was beautiful.

It all comes from here: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/video/...120216_marano/ there are spoilers though so be forewarned. There are some other great interviews too.

In this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3v6XVevlrY , Sean said they are "magical" and that he is a Team BE fan. He is also Team Daphne/Wilke.

Vanessa's interview is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDbhRP85ph8

Again be careful of spoilers but they say interesting things about BE if you want to watch.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton

Last edited by Clean0002; 02-16-2012 at 08:29 PM
Old 02-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
There are some great quotes from Vanessa in a recent interview:

"I love Bay and Emmett. I think it is a great relationship. I think that the whole hearing/deaf thing is beautiful. They're so similar and so different and I love that relationship."

"I think they're both very intense people and passionate people and I think they've been in love for a long time. Just the fact that he spoke to her and he had never spoken to anyone before was an 'I love you' in and of itself. And to actually have it verbalized last night was....I know the creator of our show, Lizzy Weiss, was in awe of that moment. She wrote it, which is probably why, but that was a big moment for her because it was two characters she knew were going to get together, committing to each other. They've already been committed but that is a pretty big commitment."

I just love this part:

"I think they're both very intense people and passionate people and I think they've been in love for a long time. Just the fact that he spoke to her and he had never spoken to anyone before was an 'I love you' in and of itself."

We can definitely make some thread titles out of that!

And Sean had some comments too:

"Well you know Bay and Emmett have so many things in common, so many interests in common, their worlds are very similar in that there is dysfunction and drama so you know are they going to fast? I don't think so. Maybe for the viewers but I think they are going on just wonderfully."

He also said he thought the "I love you" scene was beautiful.

It all comes from here: Video: A Few Minutes With... "Switched at Birth" Co-Star Vanessa Marano | TheFutonCritic.com there are spoilers though so be forewarned. There are some other great interviews too.

In this one, Sean Berdy speaks about Emmett's struggles and fan support for 'Switched at Birth' - YouTube , Sean said they are "magical" and that he is a Team BE fan. He is also Team Daphne/Wilke.

Vanessa's interview is here: 'Switched at Birth's' Vanessa Marano on Bay & Emmett and Angelo's future return - YouTube

Again be careful of spoilers but they say interesting things about BE if you want to watch.
I'm falling even more harder for Ebay

Vanessa and Sean love the Ebay story line.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

So I spent yesterday and today catching up with the show and totally into Emmett/Bay, add me please?

I do hope Daphne and Melody stop blaming everything Emmett does on Bay. She has not pressured him into anything, and as Emmett already told his mother is really offensive on his behalf to assume that Bay is the reason he is acting like this, as if he can't make choices on his own.

I get where Melody is coming from in a way, but she needs to stop blaming everything on Bay and see that she actually cares for and loves Emmett, I was pretty appalled at her reaction to Bay's signing mistake. A snicker is rude but an instant reaction, going on and mocking her? Totally uncalled for. I'm glad Emmett said something,

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
There are literally like 2 DE shippers that are trying to put that idea out there

BE said ILY because they do
A beautiful I love you scene, and that kiss.... I can't help but wonder how Daphne is going to feel about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
So I spent yesterday and today catching up with the show and totally into Emmett/Bay, add me please?

I do hope Daphne and Melody stop blaming everything Emmett does on Bay. She has not pressured him into anything, and as Emmett already told his mother is really offensive on his behalf to assume that Bay is the reason he is acting like this, as if he can't make choices on his own.

I get where Melody is coming from in a way, but she needs to stop blaming everything on Bay and see that she actually cares for and loves Emmett, I was pretty appalled at her reaction to Bay's signing mistake. A snicker is rude but an instant reaction, going on and mocking her? Totally uncalled for. I'm glad Emmett said something,
Yay for another Emmett/Bay fan

I'm also annoyed to death with how Melody has treated Bay, Bay is NOT at fault for Emmett's choices and the fact that she blames it on Bay instead of getting all the facts first, completely uncalled for and melody herself is acting more childish. Melody can parent her son but blaming his girlfriend for things that she has no control over nor at fault for is completely unacceptable, bottom line is, Melody owes Bay a huge apology for being such a witch to her.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

We have future thread titles from Vanessa in a recent interview!! Will put it in the OP later today Thanks for posting them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra. (View Post)
^^ They must be lonely lol.

New B/E vid from myself! Bay & Emmett || In My Arms (1x17 spoilers) } - YouTube
Love the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu-144 (View Post)
Hey

I love these two together. Can I please be added to the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
Welcome You both are added now
Old 02-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thank god that he didn't fall out of love w/ her plus I love how they finally said to teach other that they do.. <333 Plus I love how both of them being open up to each other and it show that they can trust each other.. <33

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the banner.

EBay are here to stay.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.