Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Well, we saw Chef Jeff again in 2B, and if anything, he was even WORSE. I was able to cut the chef a little bit of slack in Season 1C, because he didn't know Daphne was a high school student in the beginning. He was a jerk, of course, but Daphne had pushed the issue with him.

But now that we know he was in a long-distance relationship with Carrie, I think he is an even bigger jerk. Not to mention that his self-centered comment to Daphne (asking her how long he has to keep paying for his mistake) made me realize I have NO desire to ever see him again.

As far as I am concerned, good riddance Chef Jeff.
Yes, Jeff is definitely gross and the worst.

Like really. I never had a desire to see him after 1C, but after 2B, I definitely never ever want him around again. I'm actually glad Jace told his fiancee, because she should know how slimy he is.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Yes, Jeff is definitely gross and the worst.

Like really. I never had a desire to see him after 1C, but after 2B, I definitely never ever want him around again. I'm actually glad Jace told his fiancee, because she should know how slimy he is.
The fiancee actually seemed REALLY cool. I would love to see Daphne go to work with her at her bakery and become friends. Maybe Daphne would even buy the bakery one day, if Carrie goes back to Paris.

That would be sort of funny, if Jeff ever stopped by again, and he saw the two women working together.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The fiancee actually seemed REALLY cool. I would love to see Daphne go to work with her at her bakery and become friends. Maybe Daphne would even buy the bakery one day, if Carrie goes back to Paris.

That would be sort of funny, if Jeff ever stopped by again, and he saw the two women working together.
She totally did.

That would be what he deserves, to be dumped by her and walk in one day and see Daphne and Carrie hanging out. Being like "What? As if you were worth any tears." Please.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She totally did.

That would be what he deserves, to be dumped by her and walk in one day and see Daphne and Carrie hanging out. Being like "What? As if you were worth any tears." Please.
Yep! That would be awesome! The writers should really do that, because I could see Daphne becoming good friends with Carrie. And who knows, maybe Jace would come back to the states eventually. Or maybe Daphne would visit him in England. That would be a fun adventure for her!

I don't want Daphne to end up with Jace, but I would like them to see each other again. I really, REALLY would love to see Daphne end up with Wilke. It feels meant to be, in my book.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

I could, too. In a way, they were both duped by Jeff.

Ick.

He's really, really gross. He's so smug. And asking Daphne how long he had to pay for his mistake? Ugh.

I normally don't subscribe to "once a cheater, always a cheater," but there are some exceptions to that. I usually think that's very black and white way of thinking, but it is not black and white with Jeff. He's obviously the type of two-timing guy, right there along with Coto, who only lives to serve his own needs.

And you know, I kind of would judge Carrie if she took him back. Maybe that sounds horrible, but she could do SO much better. He's just scum. He hasn't proven himself or been remorseful. It's only about HIM and what HE lost and what HE has to pay for. So, yeah. No second chances for Jeff.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I could, too. In a way, they were both duped by Jeff.

Ick.

He's really, really gross. He's so smug. And asking Daphne how long he had to pay for his mistake? Ugh.

I normally don't subscribe to "once a cheater, always a cheater," but there are some exceptions to that. I usually think that's very black and white way of thinking, but it is not black and white with Jeff. He's obviously the type of two-timing guy, right there along with Coto, who only lives to serve his own needs.

And you know, I kind of would judge Carrie if she took him back. Maybe that sounds horrible, but she could do SO much better. He's just scum. He hasn't proven himself or been remorseful. It's only about HIM and what HE lost and what HE has to pay for. So, yeah. No second chances for Jeff.
I subscribe to "once a cheater, always a cheater" for serial cheaters. It's an actual character trait, in my opinion. That's not to say that a serial cheater could not ever turn things around. I am sure, occasionally, one of them learns a better way and does change. But that type of person is so prone to cheating, it would be rare for him or her to change. And the cheating is pervasive. That kind of deception really is a way of life. It's pathological.

So yeah, I would write off someone, whether he had cheated on me yet or not, if I discovered he was a serial cheater. No second chances for that.

But many people who cheat are not serial cheaters. They are people, often in bad situations, who make a mistake and regret it.

I'm like you. I would judge Carrie if she took Jeff back, too. She can do better than that. He is horrible. I feel sorry for Daphne that she got caught up in his allure. She was definitely mistaken about him. He isn't a good guy, as she claimed him to be. He is a jerk.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I subscribe to "once a cheater, always a cheater" for serial cheaters. It's an actual character trait, in my opinion. That's not to say that a serial cheater could not ever turn things around. I am sure, occasionally, one of them learns a better way and does change. But that type of person is so prone to cheating, it would be rare for him or her to change. And the cheating is pervasive. That kind of deception really is a way of life. It's pathological.

So yeah, I would write off someone, whether he had cheated on me yet or not, if I discovered he was a serial cheater. No second chances for that.

But many people who cheat are not serial cheaters. They are people, often in bad situations, who make a mistake and regret it.

I'm like you. I would judge Carrie if she took Jeff back, too. She can do better than that. He is horrible. I feel sorry for Daphne that she got caught up in his allure. She was definitely mistaken about him. He isn't a good guy, as she claimed him to be. He is a jerk.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. Once a cheater always a cheater is true in regards to serial cheaters, like Jeff and Chip Coto. Not someone who slipped up once and never does it again. But someone like Jeff? I'd boot him, too.

Let us not forget he was sleeping with Melody before sleeping with Daphne while being with Carrie. So, yeah, he is 100% a serial cheater. And claiming he and Carrie were not together while she was in France makes him more of a dog.

Carrie and Daphne can do better. I do feel bad that Daphne got caught up, too. She was barely 17 when she was dating Jeff. Well, technically the first season finale aired on the girls birthdays but they never acknowledged their 17th birthdays which is understandable since 17 is not a big one, so she could have turned 17 while dating Jeff, but it's still young. And I get why she fell for him. He was successful and her boss and there's something alluring about it, but he is very narcissistic and manipulative.

He's lucky all Angelo did was punch him.