Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true, Tara, competition is IMMENSE for WNBA, although - if daphne took on a passion for coaching like her dad or something else associated with the sport, I can see that maybe working out more. There are classes in college to major in for that, my sister was going for it.

Also, agreed, this episode might have been a sign where Daphne is beginning to let go. I just pray that Emmett is not the one that does a turn around later on.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good idea too Heather. I never knew about that.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

I hear that. Especially if BE is still going on.

I too thought it was a step in the direction of Daphne letting go, which was nice. But, you never know these days. Stuff gets rewritten and you end up not knowing which way the show will turn.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm glad it seemed like she's starting to let go of Emmett in a more than friends sense, and I hope it continues that way.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah I agree w/ you guys..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Time will definitely tell. For now, it does appear as if Daphne is at least willing to take steps away from Emmett as anything more than just a friend. Who knows what the future holds but for now, it's seems positive. Or as positive as it can get.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:43 PM
Supreme Fan

I want to see her and Wilke get even closer. No, not because I want her out of B/E's orbit so that B/E can get even stronger (yeah, I'm in the minority that does not ship them). Daphne deserves her first real high school romance (Bay's already had a couple anyway - Liam, Ty, now Emmett ....) and Wilke is really into her. She and Emmett are meant to walk different paths for a while, and I want her to have some love too .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually in agreement with that - my like for Wilke and Daphne has nothing to do with EB, even though I like them too. I would still root for Wilkie and Daphne even if EB weren't together and Emmett was free to be with whoever he chooses.

since it was revealed that Emmett is not a virgin, I do wonder if Daphne might know who the girl is - IF, their friendship was close enough or open enough to get into things like that.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I do wonder if Daphne knows who the girl was. I wonder if Bay would ever ask her about it.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessec12 (View Post)
I do wonder if Daphne knows who the girl was. I wonder if Bay would ever ask her about it.
I don't think Daphne knows about Emmett sleeping with another girl, she might know if he showed interest in another girl, but if she did know about a girl in his past, I just don't see Daphne knowing that without her getting all "stink face" on Emmett.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

That's assuming he would have told her.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I want to see her and Wilke get even closer. No, not because I want her out of B/E's orbit so that B/E can get even stronger (yeah, I'm in the minority that does not ship them). Daphne deserves her first real high school romance (Bay's already had a couple anyway - Liam, Ty, now Emmett ....) and Wilke is really into her. She and Emmett are meant to walk different paths for a while, and I want her to have some love too .
I agree with this so much. And I don't ship Bay/Emmett either.

Can I be added here please? 'Cause while I appreciate that Daphne is letting go as best she can right now, I love these two as friends.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome; you'll be added soon! I love them as friends, too.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
I agree with this so much. And I don't ship Bay/Emmett either.

Can I be added here please? 'Cause while I appreciate that Daphne is letting go as best she can right now, I love these two as friends.
Welcome to the thread. Adding you now.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed their scenes tonight. It was good to have them talking like they use to. They both really need someone to be able too.