Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There does seem to be a lot of clues about him being the wolf but you just never know. And until it's a 100 percent confirmed I'll keep hoping that all those clues are meaning what I think they're meaning.

However Wolf or not I still will continue to ship these two.

Though I don't think him being the wolf automatically equals villain. Or he could of been in fairytale land but struggles to be on the good side in Storybrooke. Who knows.

Though I wouldn't mind if he was a villain as long as they do give him substance/layers.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)
There does seem to be a lot of clues about him being the wolf but you just never know. And until it's a 100 percent confirmed I'll keep hoping that all those clues are meaning what I think they're meaning.

However Wolf or not I still will continue to ship these two.

Though I don't think him being the wolf automatically equals villain. Or he could of been in fairytale land but struggles to be on the good side in Storybrooke. Who knows.

Though I wouldn't mind if he was a villain as long as they do give him substance/layers.
I agree on all counts except putting Emma and Graham together. Maybe for a tease but not in depth, at least at this point I gotta hold out for the possibility of Henry's dad.

Also Eliza, totally agree he's doing it because he wants to, but I still think Regina put him up to it. I think he's playing along the same vein as Rumpelstiltskin, letting her think she's running the show, although I don't think he's quite in the same league. Emma is though, so my prediction, she'll eventually mop the floor with him if he's not on the up and up.
- Antoine De Saint-Exupery, French Author
Old 11-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rumpel Sylph's Kin - I don't want Emma/Graham together either. I don't ship them.

The two I will ship is Graham/Ruby.

Eliza - I guess we are both waiting on each other.

I would much prefer he be doing it because he wants to too. Maybe they just grew intimate but maybe Regina feels more than he does. Or it might just be sex for him. Or he liked her before but has grown away from her. But who knows.

And as far as feeling weak I think most are at a disadvantage because they have no idea what has happened.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Even if he isn't our big bad wolf, it really doesn't matter. In actuality, I'm beginning to pick up the hunch that he's a womanizer

But if things do turn out our (well mine ) way, wolf or not, he'll do something like this... (goes with my story, it has pulled me in literally!)

*sighs* one can only hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Ok, I'm not going to ask to be added right now But I do actually like the idea of them and mostly the idea of him being the Wolf

That said, I was so shocked with Regina/Graham happening for real, that now I'm not quite sure of anything. Need to know more about these two and all of this, but well, I still had to join here and discuss a bit about all of this. Still attracted to the idea of Ruby/Graham and love your fic DetectiveSaunders
I can't believe it! I think my theory about Graham is coming true! Going after woman after woman, I don't know it's stuck in my head now...

And take your time. The pack of us will be waiting here to see if you the wayward comes back to us! Glad you love my fic btw!

Last edited by DetectiveSaunders; 11-14-2011 at 10:41 PM
Old 11-15-2011, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he doesn't hop from woman to woman. Even if they were to eventually explore Ruby/Graham - that wouldn't bode well for her in the end either. Especially if she gets really attached to him.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpel Sylph's Kin (View Post)
Also Eliza, totally agree he's doing it because he wants to, but I still think Regina put him up to it. I think he's playing along the same vein as Rumpelstiltskin, letting her think she's running the show, although I don't think he's quite in the same league. Emma is though, so my prediction, she'll eventually mop the floor with him if he's not on the up and up.
Well, I don't think he can equal Rumpelstiltskin, but I agree that he could be playing in his own team as well

Heath, that's a very good theory actually I could also see him loving Regina before but it growing away more and more

And obviously I do not ship Emma/Graham either And I think I'm waiting you more than you are, I already am on this thread (eventhough I'm not added yet)

DetectiveSaunders, yeah I don't mind Graham being a womanizer. I actually think it would fit with the wolf theory That said, I would then believe that Ruby is a "one night's man" kind of girl too, and that finally they are two lonely persons searching for the same thing

But otherwise, I would agree with Heather, if Ruby is just a "good girl" and if Graham is a womanizer then he's only going to break her
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If he is a womanizer it would fit with the wolf characterization. Since Wolf means charmer and seducer of women. And what the wolf is all about in the original stories of RRH.

So I wouldn't mind too much. As long as it turns out that it's Ruby he really wants.

Though in fandom I'm always for these bad boy guys who always end up falling for this one girl.

As far as good girl or bad girl Ruby seems to be a mixture to me.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh - see, I don't like the bad boys. I would need this wolf to be reformed, otherwise the womanizing tendancies would always be there. and I wouldn't want that for Ruby.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Well, I don't think he can equal Rumpelstiltskin, but I agree that he could be playing in his own team as well

Heath, that's a very good theory actually I could also see him loving Regina before but it growing away more and more

And obviously I do not ship Emma/Graham either And I think I'm waiting you more than you are, I already am on this thread (eventhough I'm not added yet)

DetectiveSaunders, yeah I don't mind Graham being a womanizer. I actually think it would fit with the wolf theory That said, I would then believe that Ruby is a "one night's man" kind of girl too, and that finally they are two lonely persons searching for the same thing

But otherwise, I would agree with Heather, if Ruby is just a "good girl" and if Graham is a womanizer then he's only going to break her
He's already on fire, he doesn't need the dragon queen to lust him to her fully! Regina is already in my backbook, and really I just want to slap her! She tortures her adopted cute son too much, and everyone around her! Controlling witch!

And consider yourself part of the pack, Els! We knew you couldn't resist the awesome true blood ship of our hooded treat! You've been added, my fellow pack posse!

And I could see him go after so many of the women in the show, but to change Ruby from a good sweet innocent provocative-looking girl into a bad girl, is actually part of another version of the Red Riding Hood fairy tale! It's a message version really! That was so hilarious! I agree. She's does look like the girl who likes it rough and tough anyhow!

Little Red Riding Hood
Written by: Charles Perrault
Resourced from: University of Pittsburgh

Little Red Riding Hood took off her clothes and got into bed. She was greatly amazed to see how her grandmother looked in her nightclothes, and said to her,

"Grandmother, what big arms you have!"

"All the better to hug you with, my dear."

"Grandmother, what big legs you have!"

"All the better to run with, my child."

"Grandmother, what big ears you have!"

"All the better to hear with, my child."

"Grandmother, what big eyes you have!"

"All the better to see with, my child."

"Grandmother, what big teeth you have got!"

"Grandmother, what big teeth you have got!"

"All the better to eat you up with."

And, saying these words, this wicked wolf fell upon Little Red Riding Hood, and ate her all up.

Moral: Children, especially attractive, well bred young ladies, should never talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a wolf. I say "wolf," but there are various kinds of wolves. There are also those who are charming, quiet, polite, unassuming, complacent, and sweet, who pursue young women at home and in the streets. And unfortunately, it is these gentle wolves who are the most dangerous ones of all.

Yeah...
Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Whoa...

Old 11-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ Whoa...
Yeah and my friend over on tumblr did research for this also!

ROLE/PURPOSE: Used as a symbol/metaphor for taboo-like subjects, such as human sexual nature, sexual awakening in young women, witchcraft and lycanthropy, religion, ‘stranger danger’, as well as for nature’s cycles (e.g. phases of the moon), and also warning people about the dangers of wildlife and large carnivores.

This show is going to stay PG-13 right? Right now, I'm not so sure...
Old 11-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope it stays PG-13. I think they're going more for the 'disney-like' tale with a literal wolf who tricked LRRH on her way to grandma's. But maybe with a touch of something 'darker.'

Old 11-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ I hope it stays PG-13. I think they're going more for the 'disney-like' tale with a literal wolf who tricked LRRH on her way to grandma's. But maybe with a touch of something 'darker.'
^ You love the PG-13 world a lot, don't you Heather? (oh and everyone can call me Bouvier! Go for it! )

In that case, I think I know what may happen in the two episodes up ahead! Grimm may meet OUAT!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, I do. But, yeah, it's not going to suprise me if they mix some of the two ... 'Grimm and Disney.'

Old 11-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Addicted Fan

^ That's fine!

I don't think there's a hope anymore. We paid our price for gold this week obviously!