Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know what was in the second post, but I didn't really think there was a spoiler in mine. In any case, I figured it had been deleted and didn't add the "spoiler" again. I will remember in the future, not to refer to sneak peeks.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry about the sneak peek talk.

Just 3 more days till the new episode
Old 11-30-2012, 06:49 AM
Addicted Fan

^Yes, and it's probably best they don't interact. Who knows what else they might have Hook do to Aurora in order to emphasise his "ruthlessness"?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

May I ask why it's called "Stealing Beauty"? I've read everywhere that most call them "Sleeping Hook"...or?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Addicted Fan

^Tumblr decided on Sleeping Hook, but we never liked that so we use Stealing Beauty/Sleeping Mates
Old 11-30-2012, 07:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahhh, okay! I get it. This one certainly has a better ring to it.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Addicted Fan

^Haha yes exactly! Ship names should be fun
Old 11-30-2012, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
^Yes, and it's probably best they don't interact. Who knows what else they might have Hook do to Aurora in order to emphasise his "ruthlessness"?
Aurora has been through enough. She is off limits for all his future evil acts.
What I really want to see is her getting really angry at him and lashing out the way she did at Snow in 2x03, though this time she doesn't get overpowered. It's never going to happen, unfortunately, but what Hook did to Aurora is a pretty big deal and needs to be addressed appropriately.

Sleeping Mates ftw! I love the name.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sleeping Mates is my favorite too. I use it when i'm discussing them everywhere else. Here it's Stealing Beauty, and Tumblr Sleeping Hook It's so unimaginative.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Aurora has been through enough. She is off limits for all his future evil acts.
What I really want to see is her getting really angry at him and lashing out the way she did at Snow in 2x03, though this time she doesn't get overpowered. It's never going to happen, unfortunately, but what Hook did to Aurora is a pretty big deal and needs to be addressed appropriately.

Sleeping Mates ftw! I love the name.
I think, I would be happy if they just give us a scene where Aurora finds out that her heart has been ripped out. I'm afraid, they won't even acknowledge it for a looooooong time.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and Tumblr Sleeping Hook It's so unimaginative.
I've said elsewhere that Sleeping Hook sounds like Hook is taking a nap. Aurora isn't included in the name at all. Sleeping Mates is adorable.

Quote:
I think, I would be happy if they just give us a scene where Aurora finds out that her heart has been ripped out. I'm afraid, they won't even acknowledge it for a looooooong time.
I won't be able to forgive the writers if they delay her finding out. They've already sidelined her a lot . She needs to be their priority, honestly.

Oh, I read that fic you posted on the couples board where Aurora knows her heart is missing, and Hook becomes her drug dealer. That was the most depressing fic I've ever read, but well written.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Addicted Fan

^haha, I know, it was soooooo depressing but at the same time sooooo good. Loved the exploration in what it would be like, if you were always completely numb. And I loved the analogy to drug abuse, because I can absolutely imagine the similarities.

Sleeping Hook is terribly unimaginative and sounds so dreary. It was close to be Captain Beauty too, but people didn't like it because it could be confused with Hook/Belle. And I think it is the name for them now. The only time I like 'Sleeping' in a ship name, is Sleeping Dragon because it evokes a feeling of something that can be strong and fearsome if they want to and it's what I think of Mulan and Aurora as characters.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I want a sequel now. I mean, the ending wasn't entirely dreary. Aurora was able to smile again at the end of the fic, and I did appreciate that Hook got her heart back.

Sleeping Dragon is the perfect ship name for Aurora/Mulan because it's like they can be sweet, but if you mess with them you're going to feel their wrath.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

^Did you see that I posted the link to a fluffy fic by the same writer? So cute

Bah, another two days to go and then the winter break. Does anyone know when it comes back again in Jan?
Old 11-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I did read that fluffy fic too It took me forever to realize it was a really AU fic, and H/A were kids. I felt dumb But it was super cute.

Did you read the fluffy fic where Aurora was getting a surprise birthday party?

I really need Aurora to go to SB so H/A fics won't stop being written.

No idea when the show returns.