Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love their friendship too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
Oooops sorry I was so high I was just writing without thinking.
Hope it wasn't a problem for any of you.

Let me know if I have to change it,MaybeLove.
It's okay

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 12-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm still stoked that they're still going to be traveling together. Well, I feel like that would be obvious, but to have a confirmation of it was fantastic

On another note, I'm curious as to how they'll get his soul back and what to do once they've gotten it because I've seen people throw out theories that maybe to get one soul back, you'd have to give another. I think that's an awesome idea, but I worry for whoever's going to sacrifice themselves (if it needs to happen). However, I can't picture either one of them wanting the other to make the sacrifice.

And if they get the soul in some way, would Philip's body still be usable? It's not like Philip's body was magically sustained like from a sleeping curse or any other magic - unless the writers will throw that under the rug and we'll have to pretend that, yeah, his body hasn't been decomposing at all this whole time, lol.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

They are going to need each other's help on their next quest..

Glad they stuck together
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Me too

I really hope we will see more of them

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Add me! I was enjoying their subtext and now with the latest episode I became an instant shipper
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Just a little reminder that this thread it is a friendship apperaction thread. If something more happen between them in the show the tread can be change into a shipper thread. If you want to talk about them as a couple, it should be in the UC/Crossover Couples thread for now
That misinterpretation is what I'm worried about! The last scene, where Mulan thrust the heart into Aurora's chest, was like a reverie of their shippers as the lesbian vibe was set in the dungeon! Uh, and the line! I'm referring to the question, "have you done this before?" spoken in a breathy, nervous voice!

Anyway, I truly hope we could see them again in their way to resurrect Phillip.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 PM
New Fan

^lol that's funny, I do wonder why the writers wrote it like that. Even people who don't have subtext goggles could see it, like my mum. It was odd that they didn't hug though.

I wonder how they're going to get Phillip's soul back as well. They have no idea if it's even possible since they're going off that one line from Cora. There's barely any magic left in the land, I'm assuming. All (most?) of the fairies are in SB and Cora/Regina/Rumple are all in SB too. Mulan knew a little bit about the wraiths though so I'm thinking she's the strongest link to finding a way.

I just really like the thought of Sleeping Beauty and Mulan on a quest to save a prince.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

^ I'm not sure how they're gonna do it. The duo are coming to get an answer from Cora, but obviously the Queen of Hearts has gone. Rumple should be the key person who knows how to unleash the wraith from the medallion and get Phillip's soul from its grasp.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

They kinda remind me of Xena and Gabrielle.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder how they're going to get Phillip's soul back as well. They have no idea if it's even possible since they're going off that one line from Cora. There's barely any magic left in the land, I'm assuming. All (most?) of the fairies are in SB and Cora/Regina/Rumple are all in SB too. Mulan knew a little bit about the wraiths though so I'm thinking she's the strongest link to finding a way.
I don't know,they could go and ask for help to the giant?

Icon
Old 12-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Old 12-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cute tweets Thanks for posting

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Haha, heart surgeon! I love that.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:49 AM
New Fan

I really loved how their friendship progressed from the first episode of s2! Whatever way the writers decide to take these two (whether they're both in love with Philip or if they have feelings for each other or whatever other combo), I hope their friendship and respect for each other remains in tact. Also I would love a flashback ep for both of them. It's crazy that they were in about 8(?) episodes and we still have no idea about them.

Is it mean that I want Aurora to still have those nightmare? I just want her to be able to contact the other side so they know that their friends made it there alright (and also to ask Snow where she put Mulan's sword hehe).
Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lovely tweets .

I really hope we get to see them in SB one day .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide