Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2018, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
We should have had a lot more kisses.
Yes, we should! We deserved more!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I loved the scene. I like that it was set in the tavern, a place of importance in their relationship. I'm thrilled we got one last kiss. Even though Regina woke up as though it was an "excellent" dream, the fact that she had Robin's feather upon waking says to me that it was more of an out of body experience where she and Robin's souls were temporarily in the same place. (Don't argue with me on this ) It also shows that his soul does still exist.

I realize the point of the scene was for him to give her hope, but I would have liked to hear him say he was happy or at peace, like they did with Neal in season 5. Their story was always mostly about Regina, it would have been nice for there to have been a moment in there that was about Robin. I was also hoping for an ILY, something we never got. I know it's implied, it would have still been nice to hear. Mostly I wish he would have been alive again, but I knew that wasn't happening.

I don't write fic, but in my imagination when Regina eventually dies, she will find herself back at the tavern and Robin will be there to meet her and they'll have their happiness in the afterlife.
Though I'd rather have him cime back alive, this scene showed me Regina was still in love with him, regardless of how much timehad passed, and that their love was eternal, just like Rumbelle's. His soul still existed, and, for Regina, no one could give her hope to fight for Wish Henry's soul but Robin. She couldn't find that hope in herself, but she would find in him, and, as he said he was alive in her heart and he always would be.

And, considering that feather, it wasn't a dream, but them together for a moment, because their love was strong enough for it to happen. I know it was similar to what happened with Emma and Neal, but at the same time, it wasn't. Emma got from Neal what she needed: forgivenand acceptance, because she felt guilt she didn't fight to get him back. This was more than that. She got a tangible proof not only that his soul was alive, but so was their love. Even death didn't kill it, and never would because he would always be alive in her heart. And, as he said, them together was excellent. Their story, in her plane of existence was short but epic, and, once they were together again, it will go on just like Rumbelle's.

It's not even close to what I've always hoped for them or for Regina, but it was way better than what I expected this scene would be.

Last edited by lianamed; 05-26-2018 at 05:14 PM
Old 05-20-2018, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

That moment-it was so heartbreaking and beautiful.Thanks to Adam/Eddy for giving us one last #OutlawQueen moment

X
Old 05-20-2018, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Perfection

Quote:
vfxsup I was shooting in a separate stage for 621 however I had to drop in and get a pic of Sean and Lana together
Old 05-22-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 05-22-2018, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

It was beautifully done, I think.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Absolutely...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 05-25-2018, 07:16 AM
Absolute Fan

I am happy they had little moment of happiness in the finale at least. I wish they had never killed Robin. Or they had brought him back like they did with many others. But there was at least something.
Old 05-26-2018, 05:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I am happy they had little moment of happiness in the finale at least. I wish they had never killed Robin. Or they had brought him back like they did with many others. But there was at least something.
My sentiments exactly!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad he was in the finale too.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

https://twitter.com/SvenjaLiv/status...58674995195904

by the amazing Svenja
Old 08-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw! That's lovely!
Old 08-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it really is...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
iamseanmaguireLovely to see you @lparrilla and some of our #ouat family this weekend. Thanks to all of you who came out to see us.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely photo of them!
Old 12-29-2018, 08:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't been on this site for a long time, but I have been rewatching some of the OQ scenes from seasons 3b and 4a lately and I'm missing these two terribly. They had so much potential, the writers really let us down. Thank goodness for fanfic writers, artists, and our own imaginations that allow to imagine a better ending for them.

art source