Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Agree with all the comments on twitter harassment posted previously.

I usually just scroll past them and refuse to give them any power over my love/enjoyment for the series. Once in a while I report a "death threat".

What I love about twitter, however, is that the true fans of Once, who truly love the series, are amusing, hilarious, sweet, excited, --- and enjoy the ENTIRE series -- a broad spectrum of the characters, and relationships, truly a fan of the writing and the stories from Storybrooke/ Enchanted Forest.

This forum and tumblr are SO segregated, with fans only wanting to see their ONE favorite character or their ONE favorite couple represented. But I do love the passion and love that flows out of the appreciation threads here on the forum. And I try to read/ visit them all when I have time to visit. My computer tabs are always open for Once. But it does take just as much mental effort to scroll past the "whining".

Tumblr is a black cauldron of viciousness and hatred.
The artwork and gifsets posted by some on tumblr are gloriously beautiful and uplfting.
But I hate that sometimes to happily search and discover beautiful artwork on OutlawQueen, I need to sometimes scroll past vile Snow White or actress hatred, Or Captain Swan hatred and visa versa. And so on and so on and so on. I feel so sullied. And yet so victorious when I am able to relish the latest posted Charming gifsets, Regina/Snow gifsets, OutlawQueen romantic artwork, Emma Henry gifsets, Emma Hook artwork. And especially I've become a fan of "metas", the deep psychological analyses of various characters especially of Regina, Snow, and Emma <<<< --- our leading ladies.

But Twitter is my favorite place for overall Once Upon A Time excitement and joy.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

New promo tonight during the oscars! Let's hope they give us something new. One week!

Haters gonna hate that's for sure!
Old 02-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Source is secondchanceforoq on tumblr.

ONE WEEK til ONCE!
Old 02-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

THIS COUPLE!!! Love how they flirt with each other even at moments like that one!! I LOVE THEEEEM so much it hurts!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful smiles indeed. And the first kiss is still my fav:

Last edited by OhRightTheConscienceThing; 02-22-2015 at 07:58 PM
Old 02-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Oooooh yessss... the first kiss....
Old 02-23-2015, 03:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh my heart... That scene... Their eyes...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that kiss!
Old 02-23-2015, 01:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Their first kiss will always be special! How Regina just grabbed him and kissed him and how Robin went for the second kiss...
Old 02-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Almost there, guys!

Their first kiss is SO beautifully shot. The emotions in their faces says it all... the shock, bewilderment and urgency. OMG love it.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I am so excited for Sunday now. It is only a few days and then we finally have it back and 11 new episodes to look forward to! Until the next hiatus.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hopefully if/when Robin returns, he will be sticking around this time! I'm a bit tired of the insecurity all the time, is he here for good? is he leaving? is he coming back? Bring on Sunday, I'm so ready!!!

Old 02-25-2015, 06:39 AM
Absolute Fan

I can definitely feel the excitement building too now, here's hoping the midseason premiere lives up to our expectations.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Hopefully if/when Robin returns, he will be sticking around this time! I'm a bit tired of the insecurity all the time, is he here for good? is he leaving? is he coming back? Bring on Sunday, I'm so ready!!!
Exactly! I'm ready for them to be on more solid ground. All this together then not together stuff is getting too stressful. I hope we get a break from the angst at the end of this season.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Omg I so agree with this! Had enough of this will he won't he, who will he choose. It's past time for OQ to be together!