Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Julia: If you're on LJ why don't I ever see you on the Gold/Emma LJ??

This news kind of made me a little, tiny bit more optimistic as well, although I still don't want to get my hopes up too much

And thanks I needed to hear it (that we're not crazy for shipping Gemma)!!!

And what you wrote = PERFECT ENDING FOR THE SHOW!!!!!!

I don't want her to kill him either And I don't want the favor to have anything to do with Belle either
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Just because I am on LJ doesn't mean I use it anymore. Besides, this thread is by far the best place on the Internet to get my daily Gemma fix.

If the show ends that way, I'll die happy. Right on the spot.

Alright, so we don't know what we want the favour to be, but we do know what we don't want the favour to be. No killing. No Belle. Check.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know what I want the favour to be.. for Emma to stay at his side =)
Old 02-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Aaawww I wanted to see your comments on there too But I agree that it's always here I come first when I need some Gemma fix

I'll definitely die happy if the show ends up that way

Yeah, I agree, there is a list about all the things I don't want the favor to be But as long as the favor concerns something very personal for Gold like Bae/the dagger (or anything else more that half Emma's sandwich ) I'll be happy

This thread needs some pretty again!!!! From EmmaGold:

EDIT: RumpelGold: I would LOVE this favor
Old 02-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Awww, I'd love his favour to be any of those.

And I love that art and their faces.

Also, I just realized I don't even go into the Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold thread here anymore, as it's been taken over by Rumbelle.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wowwww, I've only been absent a couple days, but I feel like I haven't been online in FOREVER....is that bad? XD I've been sick with the flu (still am, for that matter), but since I can finally sit up without going x___X, I'm taking advantage of it. ...Although I feel like an arthritic person, because my joints/muscles are KILLING me. Yaaay, being sick is fun! -.-

EmmaGold: I FREAKING LOVE THAT PICTURE. They all look so happy!

Eliza: It's possible, but unlikely, depending on how big Emilie's role is. And since it sounds like she's one of the main characters, I highly doubt she'd be interested in doing tons of episodes for OUAT. The studios may be nowhere near one another... And I still don't think they'd give a main character a happy ending with a secondary character. I've just never seen that happen before. Of course, I told you not to worry about Rumpel being the Beast, so I obviously don't know anything. XD lol

I lurve your video!

Regina??? Somehow I don't see Gold and Regina shacking up like...EVER. But you know me, I tend to be wrong all the time lately... >.> lol The first time I ever felt ANY chemistry between them was at the end of Skin Deep, but since I don't like Regina very much, I could never ship them.

Love that banner! ^__^

RumpelGold: Just ignore everyone on there and write with meeee. >.< lol I successfully ignore everyone on there... xD

Julia: lmao! XD Regina gets in everyone's face, I've noticed, so I wouldn't take it that way... And I didn't think Gold loved her, but I got some major flirtation vibes in that ep. That's when I knew for certain I shipped them. :3 I felt something between them ever since the Pilot, but I knew for SURE that they were worth shipping by Price of Gold.

I'M EXCITED about episode 19 now that I saw the spoilers listed, cuz I'd just LOVE for that to be a parallel to his meeting with Henry. ;D

I LOVE THAT ENDING. ;D Couldn't have written it better, myself! lolol
Old 02-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Awww, I hope you feel better soon, Kendra! Being sick sucks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
And I didn't think Gold loved her, but I got some major flirtation vibes in that ep. That's when I knew for certain I shipped them. :3 I felt something between them ever since the Pilot, but I knew for SURE that they were worth shipping by Price of Gold.
SAME HERE!!!! It was after the "I like you, Miss Swan. You're not afraid of me." that I started shipping them!

Also, I haven't read any spoilers, but now I'm excited because you're obviously excited.

AND IKR?! It's the most perfect ending ever! Writers, you better be reading this thread.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Julia: Me too!!!! I LOVE their faces!!! They're SO flirting in that scene! No one could ever convince me of the contrary

Haha, I still go in the Rumple/Gold thread posting some ONLY Gold/Rumple arts from time to time^^ You should join me

Writers should definitely be reading this thread

Kendra: I also felt like you haven't been in here forever But I'm glad you're back now And I really hope you get better soon sweety

And what you said about Emilie makes a lot of sense I still think that for OUAT we shouldn't think too logically though

And thank you sooo much I really needed to do something romantic for Gemma, felt like there weren't enough of those

I absolutely DON'T see Regina/Gold ending up together
Spoiler:

But I was just saying they would even make more sense than Rumple (Gold)/secondary character who's only there for a few epis

I also started shipping Emma/Gold hardcore after "The Price of Gold" The chemistry was just too much to handle!!!

What do you mean about his meeting with Henry??

The spoilers I've seen are about:
Spoiler:
Old 02-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kendra: Welcome baaaack *hugs* And same here.. muscle ache -_- Ill at the best of times, gaah go away headache, i need to write!... stupid deadline I might or might not make in time -_- PM me the spoilers 8') Or mail them erm.. somewhere somehow xD

Julia: I've added you on LJ =)

To all: I wanted to post this before but internet broke down Y_Y And I think I'd be speaking not only for myself but also for Kendra... anyone who feels for writing a prompt to make us feel better? Some Gemma? Perhaps one is ill and the other has to make him/her better 8')?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I totally feel like writing a Gemma fic, but I already have an idea for some weeks now (although it has somehow changed after Skin Deep) and I'm sure my english won't be good enough when I'll write it If only you all understood french

But has it got to be a Kink meme prompt or something more for everyone (a bit like Shama's fic "Melt")?
I don't really think I'll be able to write something good enough but even if I could I'm sure I would be unable to write something kinky
Old 02-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I totally feel...write something kinky
Don't worry, I just thought to place a small challenge for anyone who would want to give it a go =)

Some Gemma? Perhaps one is ill and the other has to make him/her better

=) It may be a short drabble, it may be very sweet or very random or.. I'm happy if anyone wants to write a little something. And don't worry about your English. It doesn't have to be kink or I would have placed the request there It's just a small idea and left open for interpretation.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Ok, first I love how you quoted my post For a second I was like... "Huh? I don't think I wrote that"

I think it's a great challenge anyway, and a great idea I hope someone will write for this Since my story is stuck in my head, I can't think of anything else right now But once it's done, I'll certainly think about this
Old 02-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ok, first I love how you quoted my post For a second I was like... "Huh? I don't think I wrote that"

I think it's a great challenge anyway, and a great idea I hope someone will write for this Since my story is stuck in my head, I can't think of anything else right now But once it's done, I'll certainly think about this
By that time we'll be better again =3 without a Gemma medicine! *posting replies here whenever can do because I want my own Gemma icon placed here instead of the kitten x'D *
Old 02-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelgold (View Post)
By that time we'll be better again =3 without a Gemma medicine! *posting replies here whenever can do because I want my own Gemma icon placed here instead of the kitten x'D *
Although the kitten icon is very, very cute! I would LOVE you to have a Gemma icon and I also want this thread to have lots and lots of posts so I'm totally wuth you posting over here whenever you can

Aaaaw I know If no one else writes something, then I'll try and think about a fic where Gold will be healing a sick Emma
Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If no one else writes something, then I'll try and think about a fic where Gold will be healing a sick Emma
awww =) Thank you. We really need some new Gold and Emma scenes and quotes.

While we wait for the new episode; what do you think? Emma's blonde hair. Dyed? Natural? Snow and James have their hair a dark colour so is it a decoy so Regina won't suspect Emma's their child ;D?

And what does Gold think of it?