Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I ship Mad Swan wayyy too hard to want Alice to be around and alive. #sadbuttrue
Mad Swan is also number one on my list but i am aware they will not go there because Sebastian is busy.

Who knows maybe this show ends with Emma dreaming all this like Alice did

It is not much a spoiler but i think i can say it here Sebastian was on the set lately, so we will have more Jefferson after this episode.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Thanks to all of you, I can't see it being anyone but Alice
Me too!!

I'm not a Mad Swan shipper sorry girls I think it would be cool to have more Jefferson/Emma scenes though

And I'm really happy we're at least having more Jefferson!! I also hope it means more Jefferson/Rumple/Frankenstein scenes
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Well for me personally Jefferson is the first that i would pair with Emma.Like i said i know he is busy so it will be at least nice for them to share scenes together.
As for captain Hook i like their interaction and i am aware that he is her future love interest like the writers pointed out.I don't mind them and i hope they will write them on the right way.It's just Jefferson will be for me always on the first place for her
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
Well for me personally Jefferson is the first that i would pair with Emma.Like i said i know he is busy so it will be at least nice for them to share scenes together.
As for captain Hook i like their interaction and i am aware that he is her future love interest like the writers pointed out.I don't mind them and i hope they will write them on the right way.It's just Jefferson will be for me always on the first place for her
Haha, Gold was the first person I would pair with Emma, I'm not sure about anything anymore now ^^ And as I said earlier Jefferson/Emma scenes would be cool

I might be the only one who feels uncertain about Hook/Emma's future over here Whatever happens I completely agree with you, I hope the Writers won't screw them up, and just have fun taking things as they come. I hate when they (TPTB in general, even for other shows) start rushing things
Old 10-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Haha, Gold was the first person I would pair with Emma, I'm not sure about anything anymore now ^^ And as I said earlier Jefferson/Emma scenes would be cool

I might be the only one who feels uncertain about Hook/Emma's future over here Whatever happens I completely agree with you, I hope the Writers won't screw them up, and just have fun taking things as they come. I hate when they (TPTB in general, even for other shows) start rushing things
oh Gold? that is surprise.
I love their interaction so i hope they will have scenes.

Emma is the strong character and the writers didn't ruin things for now. I think they are careful when they are writing and they make plans way more before they actually put it on paper.I think they will do a good job with it.

Ok guys i guess that pic i saw from Sebastian on set is the old one, behind the scenes from 2x05.So for now no info about Seb on set.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond
Thanks to all of you, I can't see it being anyone but Alice
Conversion completed.

I'm a massive Wooden Swan shipper, so I have no problem with Jefferson/Alice.

I love love love the Jefferson and Emma scenes, but I just don't see the characters having that kind of chemistry. Or being suited to each other at all.

I'm getting the same vibe from Hook/Emma too. Just be aware that because the writers and producers say characters have a 'relationship' it doesn't necessarily mean it's a romantic one.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

We need more Jefferson. I hope we get another appearance or two before he starts his other projects.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
We need more Jefferson. I hope we get another appearance or two before he starts his other projects.
He'll definitely return in Cora's episode. His hat is the only way to bring Regina's dad to Wonderland.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
He'll definitely return in Cora's episode. His hat is the only way to bring Regina's dad to Wonderland.
I still hope he has scenes with Rumpel again and this time in Storybrooke because of love these two characters together. I'm still wondering how he knew about Belle unless: 1) He was part of Belle's kidnapping or 2) He came to Rumpel's castle in the Enchanted Forest and met Belle and realized that Rumpel/Belle were falling for each other.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really hope so too

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
oh Gold? that is surprise.
I love their interaction so i hope they will have scenes.

Emma is the strong character and the writers didn't ruin things for now. I think they are careful when they are writing and they make plans way more before they actually put it on paper.I think they will do a good job with it.

Ok guys i guess that pic i saw from Sebastian on set is the old one, behind the scenes from 2x05.So for now no info about Seb on set.
Haha, I know right? I've been a Golden Swan shipper ever since they got their first scene together, still am ^^ I love how this thread is so colorful between Golden Swan shippers, Mad Swan and Wooden Swan shippers! It's fun

And I'm really hoping you're right and that they'll make a good job with Hook/Emma whatever they're planning for them

I can't wait to find out more about Jefferson, about his wife (please let her be Alice ^^) about how he knew about Belle and how he ended up in Wonderland the first time. Why he hates it? There are so many questions left for him!!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Totally agree. You can never have too much Jefferson
Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Haha, I know right? I've been a Golden Swan shipper ever since they got their first scene together, still am ^^ I love how this thread is so colorful between Golden Swan shippers, Mad Swan and Wooden Swan shippers! It's fun

And I'm really hoping you're right and that they'll make a good job with Hook/Emma whatever they're planning for them

I can't wait to find out more about Jefferson, about his wife (please let her be Alice ^^) about how he knew about Belle and how he ended up in Wonderland the first time. Why he hates it? There are so many questions left for him!!
I like their interaction but no in romantic way.
Everyone have different point of view about couples i'm totally ok with that.

They will i mean if they go there with them they will do it carefully.

I want more back up story about Jefferson.

I just saw this -USA cancels 'Common Law'; 'Political Animals,' 'Fairly Legal' future unclear

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...e-unclear.html
Old 11-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would rather Captain Hook/Aurora, so I'm not as big of a Hook/Swan shipper. her and Jefferson had the most chemistry I've seen on the show ever I did like Golden Swan though, that was when Gold was interesting

But yes, at the least, I just want Jefferson foreverrrr
Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I would rather Captain Hook/Aurora, so I'm not as big of a Hook/Swan shipper. her and Jefferson had the most chemistry I've seen on the show ever I did like Golden Swan though, that was when Gold was interesting

But yes, at the least, I just want Jefferson foreverrrr
I can't say how much I unfortunately agree with that bolded statement That said, I'll always love Gold/Emma's interactions I think, to me they had the most chemistry. That said, I do prefer Hook/Emma's chemistry compared to her & Jefferson. But I think chemistry is a subjective matter, so ^^

I also want Jefferson forever!! I do think he's an interesting character on his own and I love his relationship with Grace

Moonlightstar: Yeah, I'm ok with that too

And we better get another Jefferson centric epi this season