Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2016, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The chicken Emma and her family ate was from mr clucks

I do like the idea of Lily/August dragon puppet lol
Old 06-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the interesting and varied discussions.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

This was an amazing yet shocking episode! Please tell me Zelena is lying to Robin about her pregnancy. Otherwise I'll be pretty incensed that yet another impossible obstacle stands in the way between OQ. When Regina told Robin that Marian was really Zelena and that Zelena killed Marian to take her place, and tells her the game is up, I was sure Zelena wasn't going to show herself. You'd think the smart thing to do would be to make Regina in the wrong and continue to make Robin believe he's still with Marian. But I'm glad she did. At least Robin knows the truth. Again, just please please please tell me she's not actually pregnant.

Emma and Regina's road trip to find Lily and then to save Robin was awesome. Regina's sass continues to make me smile, especially her line when they got to New York and were looking for Lily in a squalid rundown apartment building "Why did I go through the trouble of creating Storybrooke when I could have cursed everyone to live here?" God I love Regina more and more every episode.

Though I am disappointed to learn that Belle did not consent for Regina to take her heart. I thought that was the whole thing about Belle asking how she could help? I'm sure Belle would have understood had Regina told her why she needed it to save Robin. Not your best move Regina, I hope she apologises to Belle profusely for it afterwards. I was surprised when Rumple put her heart back and willingly let her go, admitting that he has continued to deceive her and his heart is nearly black. Finally, something honest and noble of him. Perhaps there's a slither of hope in him yet....

Looks like Snow and Charming have a long way to go to make up for what they did. Maleficent was right that it's Lily they need to apologise to most. I wonder what they'll have to end up doing in order to make up for their mistakes?

The best scene for me has to be when Regina manages to talk Emma down from shooting Lily, give her major props for that. I'm glad Emma's giving Lily a chance now.

Can't believe I'm nearly at the end of S4!

Last edited by livstevi21; 03-21-2017 at 02:29 PM
Old 03-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Another twist no one saw coming.