Old 05-08-2016, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfPqqlnMimE

Old 05-08-2016, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

source
Old 05-08-2016, 07:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, WOW! That art is GORGEOUS , I read everything in their voices and can definitely picturing that scene going down like that
Old 05-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Once Day.

And for those celebrating it, Happy Mother's Day.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

The improv makes that scene even more special
Old 05-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

What are everyone's thoughts on how the CS true love moment went down last Sunday? I know there's a mixed reaction within the fandom.

Generally speaking, I'm okay with it and I liked that the way it happened, it was different from what we've seen. It was something unique to them.

At the same time, I'm still hoping for an actual true love's kiss down the line. It also felt like after all the failed true love's kisses for Captain Swan, maybe the writer's were building towards a successful one in the future, so yeah, I agree in that way, the confirmation was anti-climatic.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
What are everyone's thoughts on how the CS true love moment went down last Sunday? I know there's a mixed reaction within the fandom.

Generally speaking, I'm okay with it and I liked that the way it happened, it was different from what we've seen. It was something unique to them.

At the same time, I'm still hoping for an actual true love's kiss down the line. It also felt like after all the failed true love's kisses for Captain Swan, maybe the writer's were building towards a successful one in the future, so yeah, I agree in that way, the confirmation was anti-climatic.
While a TL’s kiss would still, of course, be great to see (and I’m confident we will see it), I honestly loved the “tl moment” last week because it was something unique to CS. While TL’s kiss is something that, in theory, every TL couple from Hades/Zelena to Snowing will/has experience(d), I’ve personally always liked each couple having something unique to them that differentiates their own true love (i.e. I like that “sharing a heart” is, at this point, remaining a Snowing-only thing, symbolism associated with Rumbelle such as the Chipped cup, etc) so I was happy to see CS have a moment that was really “their” moment--and what a moment it was!
Old 05-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

I'm cool with it.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Depends on what you mean by mixed reaction... if you mean the so called ppl who purposely refuse it was a TL moment (then they are obviously ignoring all else which at this point and always they are, you know who lol) If you mean ppl were expecting a TLK moment, then i can understand that but Hook was not cursed but is dead, so it had to be the TL test and that paralleling the famous greek myth couple - Orpheus and Eurydice, which they passed. Which them selflessly choosing each other like always.
If you mean mixed by it got overshadowed by the emotional heartbreaking goodbye then thats another thing.

But overall it was a True Love moment and confirmation giving to them by the Gods above and confirming what we all know is True Love. And the only couple who has got this because this scenerio is abit different... he is dead. Not cursed.
But i will say i do want a TLK moment for Emma and Hook in the future. Per show wise, Emma as the lead heroine, i would love to see one.

I saw a big reaction in terms of FB and IG, emotional after the episode in what happened with them as in the emotional goodbye, and Bring back Hook and this cant be the end reaction, on Social media that has more general viewers like FB and IG.

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 05-08-2016 at 11:44 AM
Old 05-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

they got a confirmation from the Gods that they are TRUE LOVE, it can't get more epic than that.

Im more than okay they didnt get a TLK "confirmation" since the last 2 couple getting one were pretty much rushed, with no development or build up, just 1 episode. it kinda lost significant for me.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 05-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
they got a confirmation from the Gods that they are TRUE LOVE, it can't get more epic than that.

Im more than okay they didnt get a TLK "confirmation" since the last 2 couple getting one were pretty much rushed, with no development or build up, just 1 episode. it kinda lost significant for me.
It was unique for them. Esp in the situation they are in and where they are

Old 05-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is how they roll!!! EPIC

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 05-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

“ it’s true love… emma, Y O U C H O S E M E . ”
http://royalswan.tumblr.com/post/144...-c-h-o-s-e-m-e

Old 05-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

TLK has lost its speciality for me with the flippant way they've thrown it around this season. I'm glad Emma and Hook din't get that conventional TLK. They got something better. Something for them alone.

Confirmation from the GODS that they share True Love. Can't get much better than that.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
^^potential future thread title?