Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad they had more scenes than just the kiss too.

The kiss was beyond awesome. But we're not kidding ourselves thinking just because of that they're going to be in a relationship. Most of us feel they've been laying the ground work for that since the very beginning.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

I could happily watch Naval officier Killian Jones

I saw the potential and hints back in season 2, you dont give CS the interactions, and scenes in Emma's centric episode, if it didnt mean anything in the present and future
Old 10-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Your spirit. Your heart., it’s about bloody time.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Just watched the latest ep...and OMG that was definitely one of the best episodes this season, for obvious reasons of course!

I want to start off by saying that Colin was brilliant in this episode! He showed great range with his acting chops! Every expression and word he spoke was believable, and I felt for him throughout.

I enjoyed the Hook/Charming scenes! Their friendship is perhaps one of the best bromance buildups in the show. I love how Charming came from being mistrustful towards the "pirate" to admiring and respecting him in the end. Hopefully at this point, he can trust him with Emma. But we shall see!

Speaking of Emma, I love how overprotective Charming is of her, especially when it comes to Hook! And I love how Charming and even Pan acknowledges Hooks feelings for her. It's REAL, guys! Every look they shared...every moment...leads up to what we've been all waiting for...

The kiss! And my, that was bloody HOT! There is no words to describe how I feel right now. This episode was perfect for Captain Swan...and after watching, I feel more convinced now that they are endgame. I just don't see how anyone cannot ship them after this episode! How can anyone not root for Hook!? Their slow buildup is just one of the best! And what makes them different from all the other couples is that they are starting from the present, and building up from there. And god, the way Hook looks at Emma!...I mean come on! And when she also looks at him with that utter annoyance, knowing perfectly well that he feels something for her. I just can't...

Emma symbolizes a new beginning for Hook...a glimmer of hope, as someone else has quoted. There is going to be alot of angst with Neal in the picture, but I am going to stand by them till the end, so bring it on!!

Caspian&Susan | Lucas&Peyton | Nate&Serena | Snow White&Eric (Huntsman) | Gale&Katniss | Emma&Captain Hook
Old 10-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

If they can bring Hook to a badass Killian Jones (he needs to at least keep the leather pants in his closet somewhere)
Old 10-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Absolute Fan

as you wish
Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasijaha (View Post)
If they can bring Hook to a badass Killian Jones (he needs to at least keep the leather pants in his closet somewhere)
Personally, I prefer Hook...but I want him to gain Killian's sense of right and wrong. But please,keep the snark, keep the leather pants and jacket!

~Katie~
Old 10-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

I dont think you can ever get rid of that snark and cheekyness and i liked him Killian Jones, he was a man of honour - he knew right and wrong deep down he hasnt forgotten that, no way - but being a pirate was a way to rebel it seems, he lost his brother twice and that too by deception

I think Hook will tell Emma about Neal but then i also think he will keep it to himself coz he knows Pan plays games and Hook has to be sure if its true otherwise what is the point of telling Emma
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Absolute Fan

The QUEEN.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Enchanted to meet you
Old 10-27-2013, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

I was hoping it be you.

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

WOW, this has to be my new favorite episode!!!

I am speechless!

Diana
Old 10-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

undeniable connection
Old 10-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan