Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
I do really love Colin and Bobby acting together, and I do hope we get more depth and layers to their relationship in the episodes ahead, because I really think the two of them would rock those scenes! That said, I can't see that happening too soon, given the whole "heart-rip-and-control" thing they have going on.

I wonder if Rumple will be tempted to make Hook dress in a pink tutu and do pirouettes down Main Street? I mean, c'mon, it must have crossed his mind...
As much as there is online discord whenever the two share a scene, I really love their performances together on the show. They bring out the best acting performances and the drama and tension on the show ratchets up exponentially. It's offline fans haven't found a compatible relationship which is unfortunate.

It is entirely unknown how this arc is going to play out, but I do want to see more scenes with the both of them as it inherently increases the quality of the show and that is really what I desire most of all.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Their scenes are really powerful together
Old 11-25-2014, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

I honestly don't think Hook would mind using the hat on the Snow Queen if he was ordered to. He'd probably die happy knowing he was able to keep Emma and her family safe.

Too bad Rumple doesn't seem to care what she does to the town, or he would have gotten rid of her a long time ago.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I miss you. I hope that you (or anyone else) never felt that they couldn't post on the spoiler board because of me... I do like Hook, but I like Rumple and the other characters as well. I hope I've been able to show that through some of my previous posts.

I miss our leather conversations and talk about wine bras - there aren't too many people I could have those kinds of conversations with! I'm just very sad right now. I don't want the perfect to be the enemy of the good when it comes to these boards. We're all imperfect, but I thought we did pretty well most of the time. I just don't want all that to go away because of a bad moment in time... I hope that makes sense.

And I'm not giving up on the leather shop!!
I miss all that too. Maybe once the not so subtle dislike on the spoiler thread dies and the focus in back on leather, wine bras, etc I'll post more. At least until we can focus on spoiler there..

We did have fun there, and I miss you as well as many others. We had fun with the show, the spoilers, and each other. And that's what it should be about. even when there's moments that are hard to watch it's better to talk and try to understand than to attack and make hurtful comments.

But you, and so many never did anything wrong. Never were deliberate in your posts to start trouble or be intentionally hurtful. and I'm grateful for that. Because this fandom should be about fun, enjoying the show, but also understanding others povs, even if you don't agree.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Hook makes a good point. Rumple can't have both all the power in the world and Belle's love. He's going to have to choose.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Hook makes a good point. Rumple can't have both all the power in the world and Belle's love. He's going to have to choose.
Which is what Rumple told Regina when Cora died. Too bad he won't take his own advice.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

He never does.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
And this is my best guess what will happen in winter finale 4.11. Gold confidently stated that he can have both . I think he may have to choose - ultimate power or someone else. He can't have both.

We'll see. Only two more episodes left. Can't wait.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

He's seriously worse than a Bond villain. Telling Hook all his plans. When he gets his heart back I doubt he would hesitate divulging that kind of information to anyone who will listen.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

one of the things I found interesting in the interactions between Hook and Rumple. That Hook seemed to be monologuing Rumple's conscience.

Rumple seems to pause to react slightly to Hook's words at the dock about not saving the town, and then again that he'll lose Belle because this power is going to consume him so he can't really have both. paraphrasing I know, but that's the gist of it.

BUt it did seem to reflect the inner struggle we should be seeing on RUmple. That we've seen before.

and you know the moment Hook said with his clenched jaw that Rumple had his heart if opened the door to Captain Crocodile fics
Old 12-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'd like to see Rumpel choose power over Belle. So maybe at last she will finally open her eyes. And it would be interesting. He can't start his path to redemption while he is still under the Dark One curse. And knowing him, I'm sure he can't start it while having power. For him to finally earn redemption he need to let go of magic. Once and for all.

Last edited by Ser_Dragon; 12-01-2014 at 06:56 AM
Old 12-01-2014, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved their scenes in the episode.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I think the writers will keep us wondering for a while on what Rumple will do. Like when he was thinking about killing Henry. Will he or won't he? Hopefully at the end of the day he will rise above it all and do the right thing.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I think the writers will keep us wondering for a while on what Rumple will do. Like when he was thinking about killing Henry. Will he or won't he? Hopefully at the end of the day he will rise above it all and do the right thing.
Or someone will have to stop him. And he'll look bad for not doing the right thing when he had the chance.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

but Elsa didn't do the right thing either. She chose her sister over the town, just like Rumple chose Belle and henry over the town..

No one should be angry at him for that, since Elsa did the same and no one is angry.

Of course the whole hat thing and taking of Hook's heart is a different matter. That they can be upset with.