Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
Eddie, did you hear that? - We really wouldn't mind
YES YES YES I don't care how they do it just make Graham be Henry's Daddy Please OUAT Powers that be.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't be opposed to that either.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

and if time reverted back, Henry would still be born and have the chance to grow up with both his parents And Emma to end up with her true love

Quote:
As for the flash of the Huntsman I thought that was odd, but apparently Snow meeting Red took place right after the Huntsman let her go so maybe that was why? Not sure though. I stilll wanna know what that darn whistle does!
I think it was mostly for continuation's sake. But Jamie is promoting the show in Europe, he's going to an interview or something for Channel 5
Old 03-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
But Jamie is promoting the show in Europe, he's going to an interview or something for Channel 5
I heard about that. There some's audio up on youtube of him answering questions during in what seems like a Q&A about the show (ah how I've missed his accent). Would they really have him promoting the show if they weren't going to bring him? I'd say the chances of him appearing in the season finale seem good.

Last edited by 22.8miles; 03-12-2012 at 08:35 PM
Old 03-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
and if time reverted back, Henry would still be born and have the chance to grow up with both his parents And Emma to end up with her true love

oooh someone should totally make that into a fanfic -wink wink nudge nudge- I wrote one similar once but I didn't like it all that much I'm sure you or some of the other Fanfic writers would do a much better job.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm pretty sure he'll be in the season finale - one of the mayor cliffhangers I guess And if we cross our fingers for Jane digging her fingers into the "father writing" part, I could so see it in Graham's favor
Plus - let's not forget: They've stated that we've already met Henry's dad.
There actually aren't that many choices - or do you want good ol' Rumples to be the one?

And let's not forget that the "deal one" is involved into this business too.
"Where did you get him?" ... Well Rumples?..
Old 03-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
What did you read?
Without giving too much away they used the words closer in relation to Emma and August. I just can't think about that when I still miss these two all the time.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

I remember when the show first started I had this hope Graham would be Herny's father So I am with you all there. I wish he was
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 03-13-2012, 06:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ack don't let it be Rumples That would be so weird. If Graham turned out to be Bae though I could see Rumples as a interesting Grandfather. And the most hillarious father in law to Emma if they got married.

Why oh why must the writers continue to break our Gremma shipping hearts? Sigh. I miss the days where photos from 1x07 came out and we we're all super excited because they kissed. Oh what good times.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:22 AM
Total Fan

I know I find it very hard to watch 1.07 cos of that kiss and what happened after. Stupid writers giving them to us then taking them away from us all in the same episode.

God I hope the stranger/August is not who Emma is set to break the curse with. I would much prefer it to be Graham. Can't warm to August at all. Not sure the actor is my favourite.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

^Totally agree. Something just seems very off there, which I've said from the begining. Isn't his story arc suppose wrap this season though? I think I recall an article saying that while back.

Was it confirmed Emma has to break the curse with someone else? If she had to break it with anyone I would think it'd be Henry. I don't see romantic love being the thing the breaks the curse on the whole town, I would think that would only work on that one person (like with Graham.) I think something family related might break it.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Total Fan

No it hasn't been confirmed at all I am just purely speculating. I just figured they just keep mentioning true love's kiss breaking any curse that it will be broken in this way. I am probably wrong.

And that thing about Henry is really good.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ah okay. They do mention true love's kiss quite often. But one thing we do know is Graham remembered when they kissed so that has to mean something.

And thanks. I mean the Queen did have to use the heart of "the thing she loved most" which was her Father Henry, so it wouldn't be all to surprising if young Henry was one of the keys to breaking it.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

I never considered Graham being the dad until people started talking about it My only fear is that they are making the dad someone random, who's going to end up being Emma's true love, and I want Graham to be it I really don't want it going back to Henry's father.

No, they just said that Emma is the savior, she's the one who will break the curse. I don't think she needs a man/true love for it. And it can't be Henry. True love is true love, it's romantic. But the producers already said it's not true love's kiss that will break the curse. I'm pretty sure it's Emma believing and doing something about it
Old 03-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not really sure how it could be Graham. Emma seems to really dislike Henry's dad from what she's mentioned about him. (I've got this odd theory he was that jerk in the Pilot.) They said his reveal would kind of be an "aha" moment to viewers if they do it right. Either way she better not end up with Henry's Dad.

But don't most "saviors" wind up sacrificing themselves in the end for the sake of saving everyone? If that was the case Graham should magically come back and then revive her with true loves kiss. She saves everyone, then he saves her, it'd be cute.

Last edited by 22.8miles; 03-13-2012 at 09:25 AM